Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers (33434 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by AlphaStyles(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2017
no matter what I still love 9ja
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
fatymore:
They are terrorist like Boko Haram

Your government who steals their oil are the real terrorists

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by BiafranJesus: 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
Afonja media and hausa fulani propaganda against Biafra.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Shelloween(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

You keep stealing their oil

Niger Delta has been feeding Nigeria since 1867

You steal their oil worth about $600 billion every year

Yet, you don't provide jobs for them, you don't provide good health Care for them, they can't even feed their children
Oil spillage is killing their plants, even the fishes in their river are being exterminated​ by oil spillage

Let's just talk like adults, what in the hell do you want them to do ?? Keep laying on the ground while you continue fuccking them ??
Is Killing and violence the way forward?

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by DrGoodman: 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
Militants kill 6 trained soldiers? Must be the soldiers who colext bribes at checkpoints.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
Shelloween:
Is Killing and violence the way forward?

Is stealing their oil and leaving them to suffer the way forward ??

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by MrEverest(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2017
01Alpha:
Nigeria is not worth dying for. sad
Absolutely! I will rather commit suicide than die for the ZOO!!!

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Shelloween(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Is stealing their oil and leaving them to suffer the way forward ??
It's not their oil, it is the oil of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Niger Delta is not a state, Nigeria is. Any mineral resource found in this country, no matter where, as long as it is inside this country, it is the property of Nigeria. Stop listening to Radio Biafra London or Nnamdi Kanu. I don't support how the FG is handling the affairs of Niger Delta but violence and killings is not the solution.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by fatymore(f): 11:55pm On May 05, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Your government who steals their oil are the real terrorists
Boko Haram are killing innocent civilians and Armed Forces. Why can't they go and face the politicians.. Same way the militants are treading now

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Shelloween(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2017
BiafranJesus:

Parasite.
I am an Igbo guy. A bu m nwa ala Igbo. I can't let sentiments and tribalism cloud my thinking faculty. Biafra died the day Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast. Wake up!

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Sethkoms: 12:02am On May 06, 2017
grin >: grin
raker300:
Nigerian soldiers can never boss up to people with guns but once they see innocent civilians, them go begin to dey blow muscle
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 12:09am On May 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Well Obasanjo isn't the President anymore!

I fear deploring soldiers to the place like he did to Odi and Zaki Biam.

Moreover, where is the operation crocodile tears ?
it's crocodile smile tonguetongue besides the story is not true!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Yeligray(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2017
GameGod:
u behave like a kid.
FG should negotiate with this guys, all they want is fair treatment..lemi tell u sumtin d army can fight bt one thing is for sure 'a freedom fighter dies happily'.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Yeligray(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2017
GameGod:
u behave like a kid.
FG should negotiate with this guys, all they want is fair treatment..lemi tell u sumtin d army can fight bt one thing is for sure 'a freedom fighter dies happily'...u talk as if u hv even been to niger delta b4.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 12:11am On May 06, 2017
Shelloween:
I am an Igbo guy. A bu m nwa ala Igbo. I can't let sentiments and tribalism cloud my thinking faculty. Biafra died the day Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast. Wake up!
leave those stupid people claiming biafra! nnamdi kanu will just finish dem

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Nature8(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2017
01Alpha:
Nigeria is not worth dying for. sad

Fact! cry
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by HughJazz(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2017
And they want oil companies to relocate their HQs to these areas. These people have not come to their senses .

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by springtech(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2017
God help our nation. Militancy has no gains, militants shun your ways and embrace peace.
Yes its your land, its your oil but hey GET A LIFE.

Anyway, check my Signature. I smile to the bank Weekly.
All losses are recovered. Am glad I stumbled on this investment option.
This can never be for everyone tho.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by AreaFada2: 12:37am On May 06, 2017
If they say 6 soldiers died, it might well be 16 or more.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2017
Chai this is not good eh Nna Chineke help me too save those Nigerian Soldiers. embarassed cry undecided shocked
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:41am On May 06, 2017
AreaFada2:
If they say 6 soldiers died, it might well be 16 or more.

you exactly right we need peace for our beloved Nation the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Psalm91v7(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2017
Them Mama Soldier's
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
Yoruba's give back ijaws their coastline in Ogun and ondo state. the only coastline local government in ondo,ilaje, is ijaw land. they are angry and that is why they are killing people in ogun, lagosand ondo pls cede ilaje, ese-odo local government back to delta state for peace to reign! or else they will keep terrorizing the neighborhood. you guys are not coastal dwellers and I wonder what apo ijaw speaking people of ilaje is doing in ondo state

Those areas you mentioned are yoruba land and the so-called Ijaws were only accommodated as settlers who came over in canoes for fishing. Not a single inch of yorubaland will be ceded to strangers and they will only be placing themselves on the line of fire for frivolous claims. You are invited or challenged to lead their agitation and see what it means to cross a yoruba red line. Rubbish.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:30am On May 06, 2017
The Yoruba fought for GEJ's enthronement after Yar'adua's death and voted massively for him in the subsequent ellection hoping he would use the rare opportunity to fight for his people's right.

He squandered the opportunity behaving like a spoilt child with small mind. He betrayed, ignored and iltreated the same Yoruba that helped him. He surreptitiously armed his largely illiterate people to terrorize their neighbourhoods. Instead of facing their common enemy, they foolishly turned the arms on the Yoruba on their own soil. That was a terrible mistep. You don't wake a sleeping tiger and expect to go scot-free. When they realise who their true friends are, they may begin to find solutions to their problems. They had a misfortune of listening to brash and irrational miscreants like Asari.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Ikechukwuni6: 1:33am On May 06, 2017
Since when are ijaws the "biggest ethnic group in the region" mschewwwwwwww nonsense.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by kikake: 1:42am On May 06, 2017
Wow, where were the huge gunboats given by Obama govt to PMB?

E be like northern governors have to repeat their meetings with the White House in Washington DC.

RIP soldiers.

Instead of restructuring Nigeria politically toward fiscal federalism, we use innocent soldiers and gunboats to kill disagreeing citizens. All to preserve a dysfunctional political system for a favoured Northern Nigeria and multinational companies.

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Agumbankembu: 1:43am On May 06, 2017
nnamdi1998:
leave those stupid people claiming biafra! nnamdi kanu will just finish dem

We're you really born in 1998?

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by kikake: 1:54am On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
tonyebarcanista come and fight for your people. ese-odo , ilaje(which can be split into three due to her size), and the other four ijaw local government areas in delta state should be used to create the second ijaw state

Tonyebarcanista will reply you:

Ijaw can even be made by Nigeria to abandon Ijawland, Ijaw scattered in Abuja, Kaduna, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo. It doesn't marra. What is your business?

He then ends it with: "God bless Nigeria."

Atiku Visits Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Sat For May/April 1981 Exams – WAEC / Fayose: Why Ekiti APC Primary Election Failed