Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers (33433 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by menwongo(m): 2:26am On May 06, 2017
Shelloween:
It's not their oil, it is the oil of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Niger Delta is not a state, Nigeria is. Any mineral resource found in this country, no matter where, as long as it is inside this country, it is the property of Nigeria. Stop listening to Radio Biafra London or Nnamdi Kanu. I don't support how the FG is handling the affairs of Niger Delta but violence and killings is not the solution.

If so groundnuts and rice you people plant belongs to Nigeria. Hence stop selling them, rather share them

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by enemybulldozer(m): 2:41am On May 06, 2017
madridguy:
This is bad.
This is bad because its not IPOB members that was killed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by oweman: 2:51am On May 06, 2017
Everyone will l share in the retaliation that is sure coming !

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by MrIkebuk(m): 3:35am On May 06, 2017
GameGod:
u behave like a kid.
You behave like an adult (film actor)

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by babapressy(m): 4:00am On May 06, 2017
Terrible
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Dmanky(m): 5:04am On May 06, 2017
A patriotic man won't talk like this.
01Alpha:
Nigeria is not worth dying for. sad
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Bobby808: 5:36am On May 06, 2017
psucc:
Is it the same community that has reportedly been burnt down by the Nigerian soldiers?

Now we're confused.
the plain truth is that the military does not want the country in a calm situation. They want problems all the time so as to theif and make more money from the crises. They are always praying for stories like this so that there will be no peace and that is where they will all nake money
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by ajarossi(m): 6:12am On May 06, 2017
Shelloween:
I am an Igbo guy. A bu m nwa ala Igbo. I can't let sentiments and tribalism cloud my thinking faculty. Biafra died the day Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast. Wake up!
amadioha sewaa gi onu ma oburu nezia na ibu nwa ofo igbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by ExpiredNigeria: 6:23am On May 06, 2017
ajarossi:
amadioha sewaa gi onu ma oburu nezia na ibu nwa ofo igbo

Amadioha sewapu ya onu, onwero uche ma oli

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by ExpiredNigeria: 6:25am On May 06, 2017
Shelloween:
I am an Igbo guy. A bu m nwa ala Igbo. I can't let sentiments and tribalism cloud my thinking faculty. Biafra died the day Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast. Wake up!

You're a disappointment to Igbo race, your fathers and uncles died for nothing. Inweru uche ma ncha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by igho003(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2017
GameGod:
u behave like a kid.
I don't see anything bad in what he just said they have the right to fight they are the rightful owners

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 6:39am On May 06, 2017
Ganiyat72:
Zoo military! Worst than man O war boys. Satan kiss buhari

as you have been kissing the satan right?, dumb comment.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by technicallyrich(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2017
GameGod:
u behave like a kid.
Shut up how is he behaving like a kid. For saying the truth.all the oil companies are even run by yorubas and the hausas own the oil well .is it fair. but the yam and other foodstuff the north produce they sell it individually even though the the federal government give them fertilizer still from the oil money.

Do you know that the north produce gold,but do we see the money. from what you wrote I suspect strongly you are a yoruba man because they normally jump to defend their masters when ever you mention north.
Niger delta arise and join your igbo brothers let's fight for our right and. Get biafra. And If the igbos intimidate us in biafra will we still fight them after all we are stuborn people naturally but now we and igbos have 2 common enemies the yoruba betrayers and the born to rule north.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:54am On May 06, 2017
Shelloween:
this is super story ......the afonja in you is begging for recognition

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Winner4Life: 6:57am On May 06, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

You keep stealing their oil

Niger Delta has been feeding Nigeria since 1867

You steal their oil worth about $600 billion every year

Yet, you don't provide jobs for them, you don't provide good health Care for them, they can't even feed their children
Oil spillage is killing their plants, even the fishes in their river are being exterminated​ by oil spillage

Let's just talk like adults, what in the hell do you want them to do ?? Keep laying on the ground while you continue fuccking them ??
Dialogue, not confrontation can solve this problem. Nigeria is more civilised now; let us come to a round table and restructure the constitution to enable it embrace either a regional government or confederacy with slightl adjustment to suit our purpose. Please, let peace reign. We have been together for so long. Let peace reign. The civil war holocaust should not be made to repeat itself again. Those agitating for war don't know the implications of what they are asking for. Small boys with hot blood. Cool your tempers!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:59am On May 06, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Those areas you mentioned are yoruba land and the so-called Ijaws were only accommodated as settlers who came over in canoes for fishing. Not a single inch of yorubaland will be ceded to strangers and they will only be placing themselves on the line of fire for frivolous claims. You are invited or challenged to lead their agitation and see what it means to cross a yoruba red line. Rubbish.
even chimpanzee can't chest beat like this my chest de pain me wella ....Yoruba and threat lol I rather take a threat from a dove serious

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Seun360(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

Those areas you mentioned are yoruba land and the so-called Ijaws were only accommodated as settlers who came over in canoes for fishing. Not a single inch of yorubaland will be ceded to strangers and they will only be placing themselves on the line of fire for frivolous claims. You are invited or challenged to lead their agitation and see what it means to cross a yoruba red line. Rubbish.

I dey mind that fool, i even have a friend called Ebi who hails from that area, he said his grandfather migrated from the now Bayelsa state while his other relatives are now from Delta, Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by technicallyrich(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2017
BermudaTriangle:
The Yoruba fought for GEJ's enthronement after Yar'adua's death and voted massively for him in the subsequent ellection hoping he would use the rare opportunity to fight for his people's right.

He squandered the opportunity behaving like a spoilt child with small mind. He betrayed, ignored and iltreated the same Yoruba that helped him. He surreptitiously armed his largely illiterate people to terrorize their neighbourhoods. Instead of facing their common enemy, they foolishly turned the arms on the Yoruba on their own soil. That was a terrible mistep. You don't wake a sleeping tiger and expect to go scot-free. When they realise who their true friends are, they may begin to find solutions to their problems. They had a misfortune of listening to brash and irrational miscreants like Asari.
Yoruba man a sleeping tiger.are you sure,we are talking about bravely here not sleepin with peopels wife,betraying,cowardice,and been dirty.these are what yorubas are known for and not bravery.if you want brave people talk about the nigerdelta people.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by AlanTuringAI: 7:06am On May 06, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
Yoruba's give back ijaws their coastline in Ogun and ondo state. the only coastline local government in ondo,ilaje, is ijaw land. they are angry and that is why they are killing people in ogun, lagosand ondo pls cede ilaje, ese-odo local government back to delta state for peace to reign! or else they will keep terrorizing the neighborhood. you guys are not coastal dwellers and I wonder what apo ijaw speaking people of ilaje is doing in ondo state
I didn't want to comment on your open display of stupidity and ignorance but for the sake of those who would be truly ignorantly misled by your concocted lies, I decided to reply. I don't have to be told you're an Igbo guy to know that's who you are. I am from Ondo State and an Ilaje man and we're are Yorubas, culturally, linguistically and by all indices. We're not IJAWS. It's only in Ese-Odo you have Ijaws in Ondo state, and Ilajeland accounts for the bulk majority of crude oil being exploited in Ondo state. Get that into your thick skull. You cannot come from the South-east and tell me my history. Sometime in the recent past on this forum, we read of the back and forth argument between the paramount king in Ilajeland, Olugbo of Ugbo, Obat and the Ooni of Ife over where the true origin of Yoruba is, with the Olugbo arguing that it's from Ugbo in Ilaje and not Ife as it's popularly believed. How is it possible for a king of a land to be claiming to be the source of a tribe if he doesn't originate from there? Please let's be guided in the way we distort facts and peddle lies about on this forum.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:07am On May 06, 2017
Seun360:

I dey mind that fool, i even have a friend called Ebi who hails from that area, he said his grandfather migrated from the now Bayelsa state while his other relatives are now from Delta, Rivers State.
does lies run in the gene of sw ? afonjas now having friends that migrated from bayelsa lol because of land
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
even chimpanzee can't chest beat like this my chest de pain me wella ....Yoruba and threat lol I rather take a threat from a dove serious

When the time comes please let no one use a phantom "yam festival" to flee from action.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by lx3as(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

You even get time for him; he even claimed that Ilajes are Ijaws. The Ijaws in Ondo State migrated recently, The Apoi, who migrated first, already assimilated as Yorubas and the Arogbo that came later are still assimilating, though virtually all of them understand Yoruba language. Both Apoi and Arogbo are in Ese Odo LGA. prior to their coming, Yoruba Ilajes own the land and only share boundary with their kins, the Itshekiris.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Musiwa419: 7:20am On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
does lies run in the gene of sw ? afonjas now having friends that migrated from bayelsa lol because of land
Shut the fvck up you stupid ibo punk. All the ijaws in ese-odo LG of Ondo state are migrant fishermen who later settled there.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:23am On May 06, 2017
Musiwa419:
Shut the fvck up you stupid ibo punk. All the ijaws in ese-odo LG of Ondo state are migrant fishermen who later settled there.
what's the indigenous language of ESE odo I guess Yoruba honestly I crave for country with you people ....Yoruba and anything oil are like Jacob Zuma's fingers
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Musiwa419: 7:24am On May 06, 2017
lx3as:

You even get time him; he even claimed that Ilajes are Ijaws. The Ijaws in Ondo State migrated recently, The Apoi, who migrated first, already assimilated as Yorubas and the Arogbo that came later are still assimilating, though virtually all of them understand Yoruba language. Both Apoi and Arogbo are in Ese Odo LGA. prior to their coming, Yoruba Ilajes own the land and only share boundary with their kins, the Itshekiris.
The brain of the average ibo man is filled with soured akpu. They obviously do not know the socio-political geography of the area, yet they are already saying nonsense. Imagine that fool saying Ilaje belong to the ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by KINGOFTHEEAST: 7:24am On May 06, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

When the time comes please let no one use a phantom "yam festival" to flee from action.
4000 pounds of cheat beating
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by walemoney007(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

I didn't want to comment on your open display of stupidity and ignorance but for the sake of those who would be truly ignorantly misled by your concocted lies, I decided to reply. I don't have to be told you're an Igbo guy to know that's who you are. I am from Ondo State and an Ilaje man and we're are Yorubas, culturally, linguistically and by all indices. We're not IJAWS. It's only in Ese-Odo you have Ijaws in Ondo state, and Ilajeland accounts for the bulk majority of crude oil being exploited in Ondo state. Get that into your thick skull. You cannot come from the South-east and tell me my history. Sometime in the recent past on this forum, we read of the back and forth argument between the paramount king in Ilajeland, Olugbo of Ugbo, Obat and the Ooni of Ife over where the true origin of Yoruba is, with the Olugbo arguing that it's from Ugbo in Ilaje and not Ife as it's popularly believed. How is it possible for a king of a land to be claiming to be the source of a tribe if he doesn't originate from there? Please let's be guided in the way we distort facts and peddle lies about on this forum.
a lot of people talk nonsense on nairaland.ese-odo is the only ijaw local government in ondo state,and they do not produce up to 30% of oil production in ondo state
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Musiwa419: 7:28am On May 06, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
what's the indigenous language of ESE odo I guess Yoruba honestly I crave for country with you people ....Yoruba and anything oil are like Jacob Zuma's fingers
Your stupidity is in gigabyte. What is the meaning of indegenous language? It is obvious that you do not even know that area at all, but as an osu ibo that you are, you must defend your ijaw masters.

Ese-Odo has no single drop of oil. The oil producing area in ondo state is in Ilaje LG.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by walemoney007(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2017
lx3as:

You even get time for him; he even claimed that Ilajes are Ijaws. The Ijaws in Ondo State migrated recently, The Apoi, who migrated first, already assimilated as Yorubas and the Arogbo that came later are still assimilating, though virtually all of them understand Yoruba language. Both Apoi and Arogbo are in Ese Odo LGA. prior to their coming, Yoruba Ilajes own the land and only share boundary with their kins, the Itshekiris.
ese odo lga belong to the ijaw,and it is ijaw land and it does not produce up to 30% of oil production in ondo state.

so the ijaws can have it if they want.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 7:41am On May 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

We're you really born in 1998?
No! I was born in 2002.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures) / Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.