Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud (2703 Views)

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 11:58am On May 06, 2017
Just imagine i created 3 threads yesterday stating my sexual abilities and strength. Till now no girl contacted me. Why are you people so fake? Are you all virgins? Don't you people fuccck? What nonsense is this There are girls on Badoo and other sites but i decided to try out this place but I'm disappointed. The few one's that commented on my thread where only expressing their hypocrisy. Most of you have up to 5 guys sleeping with you but you will come online to form saints angry Must i deceive you people with fake love and relationship before you agree to sleep with me Many of you will be dumped by your boyfriends and fiancees in Jesus name. Amen angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Marinee(f): 11:59am On May 06, 2017
Haha..see painment grin grin

Uncle..who did this to you? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 11:59am On May 06, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Mtcheeeew

I'm watching you. Hypocrite
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

I'm watching you. Hypocrite
mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 06, 2017
Your moniker explains why no girl desirous of sexual affairs will find you appealing.

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 06, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Your moniker explains why no girl desirous of sexual affairs will find you appealing.

Thank me later

Wetin concern my moniker with my sexual abilities? These girls are fakers. I just despise them. Rubbish
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by dacovajnr: 12:05pm On May 06, 2017
Op your Moniker speaks for you grin grin YOU'RE FUUCCKING IMPOTENT!! angry
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Safiaa(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2017
Somebody is real, open with her sexuality and states the truth = olosho

Somebody choses not to speak about their sex life, they're private = fake / pretender.

The fact is that most men im this country need to grow up. Its just the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Amarabae(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2017
grow up pls!
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Troublemakergrin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:

Somebody choses not to speak about their sex life, their private = fake / pretender.

What about me that stated my sexual abilities and capabilities on here? Whats the big deal in contacting me? Instead you people will tag me irresponsible for opening up. You prefer those who get into your pants on pretense of love and yeye relationships. Mtcheeew sad
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:

Send your girlfriend my way wether i no go use dick flog am till she faint
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 06, 2017
Marinee:
Haha..see painment grin grin

Uncle..who did this to you? grin

Gbenusoun. Oo le help
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 06, 2017
Amarabae:
grow up pls!

A guy who openly expresses his sexual preferences is not grown? Hypocrite
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Safiaa(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2017
Shut up jare
Softdick:

What about me that stated my sexual abilities and capabilities on here? Whats the big deal in contacting me? Instead you people will tag me irresponsible for opening up. You prefer those who get into your pants on pretense of love and yeye relationships. Mtcheeew sad
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Shut up jare

U are Pained. All you people are fakers. Keep fucccking around in the name of love

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Marinee(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

Gbenusoun. Oo le help
Okay sir grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Khd95(m): 12:19pm On May 06, 2017
olosho house son taya ucheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 06, 2017
Khd95:
olosho house son taya ucheesy

Bro olosho too cost nowadays. Nairaland Girls sef dey form posh. Smellos
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by dacovajnr: 12:22pm On May 06, 2017
Oyind17:
Troublemakergrin
I'm just being honest dazall! grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by FreeSpirited: 12:23pm On May 06, 2017
Guy. How hold are you? What school did you graduate,? Where did you grow up

Stop disgracing manhood. At your age you should know this tactic won't even work on a certified harlot or prostitute anywhere, let alone ordinary ladies on Nairaland. Ladies don't respond to such cat-calling. You are just disgracing yourself...Maybe its a comedy.

Getting girls to Bleep you is an art, skill. Some guys have the natural flair while many learnt it and are having a fulfilled sexual life. You can also learn it if you will be patient and so desire. There are many thread on Nairaland to that effect and there are countless book on the internet that will be of immense help.

I write this to you as a testifier, someone who learnt the art and who has discovered its a game also an art. This I learnt from my 100level days in higher institution, through the internet ,PDF, and observing my friends who are good with ladies, cos of the pressure around me to relate with girls. I was already a success by the time I graduated.
As trivial as it might seem, the gain is immense. It has imparted on my social skill and confidence anywhere. Its empowering. Go for it and be the man you dream to be in bed!. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Guy. How hold are you? What school did you graduate,? Where did you grow up

Stop disgracing manhood. At your age you should know this tactic won't even get you a certified harlot or prostitute anywhere let alone ordinary ladies on Nairaland. Ladies don't respond to such cat-calling. You are just disgracing yourself...Maybe its a comedy.

Getting girls to Bleep you is an art, skill. Some guys have the natural flair while many learnt it and are having a fulfilled sexual life. You can also learn it if you will be patient and so desire. There are many thread on Nairaland to that effect and there are countless book on the internet that will be of immense help.

I write this to you as a testifier, someone who learnt the art and who has discovered its a game also an art. This I learnt from my 100level days in higher institution, through the internet ,PDF, and observing my friends who are good with ladies, cos of the pressure around me to relate with girls. I was already a success by the time I graduated.
As trivial as it might seem, the gain is immense. It has imparted on my social skill and confidence anywhere. Its empowering. Go for it and be the man you dream to be in bed!. Thanks.

So i should go and buy textbooks and ebook because i wan fuccck Nairaland girl E be like say igbo dey the beans wey u chop. Mtcheeew
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:26pm On May 06, 2017
simple means no one was interested. can't you handle rejection?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
simple means no one was interested. can't you handle rejection?

Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by FreeSpirited: 12:30pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:

So i should go and buy textbooks and ebook because i wan fuccck Nairaland girl E be like say igbo dey the beans wey u chop. Mtcheeew
Well, I have not wooed any girl on Nairaland, I'm not interested in that. I have many other avenues to do dat...I come here to catch fun and get information.
Even if you are to get a girl on Nairaland, I don't think this is the best way to go about it. Those who pick girls on Nairaland will attest to that and there are plenty threads on how to pick girls on Nairaland. Embrace learning its a pathway to success in any area. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 06, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Well, I have not wooed any girl on Nairaland, I'm not interested in that. I have many other avenues to do dat...I come here to catch fun and get information.
Even if you are to get a girl on Nairaland, I don't think this is the best way to go about it. Those who pick girls on Nairaland will attest to that and there are plenty threads on how to pick girls on Nairaland. Embrace learning its a pathway to success in any area. Thanks

Bros even if u send them PM they will ignore u. They are so fake and full of themselves. Their hypocrisy stink to high heavens. Behind the scenes they are all dick addicts, but on Nairaland they form saints.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Kondomatic(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2017
Safiaa:

Somebody choses not to speak about their sex life, they're private = fake / pretender.

Most men in Nigeria need to grow up because of a thread by an under 18yrs old boy?

Stop acting like you know Jack about men, truth is you've never really dated a man

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'm just being honest dazall! grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 06, 2017
So let me try to understand your point of view. You are having a rant because no one contacted you or because zero fcuks were given to your post? Enlighten me because all that seemed a bit contrived and had a touch of being entitled.
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Safiaa(f): 12:34pm On May 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Most men in Nigeria need to grow up because of a thread by an under 18yrs old boy?

Stop acting like you know Jack about men, truth is you've never really dated a man
okay
Re: Nairaland Girls Are Too Fake And Proud by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2017
Softdick:
Just imagine i created 3 threads yesterday stating my sexual abilities and strength. Till now no girl contacted me. Why are you people so fake? Are you all virgins? Don't you people fuccck? What nonsense is this There are girls on Badoo and other sites but i decided to try out this place but I'm disappointed. The few one's that commented on my thread where only expressing their hypocrisy. Most of you have up to 5 guys sleeping with you but you will come online to form saints angry Must i deceive you people with fake love and relationship before you agree to sleep with me Many of you will be dumped by your boyfriends and fiancees in Jesus name. Amen angry angry
Your signature shows your are a 10 years old

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Funny!!! A Yoruba New Born Child Named Fabregas / DOWNLOAD: 7 Biggest Mistakes People Make On Valentine's Day,& How...By Tomitalks / Pastor Apologizes To His Congregation. See Reason Here. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.