Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. (4531 Views)

This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
grin grin lol

2 Likes

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2017
hahahahahahahaha
from the left...
Nnamdi Head'ward
Chukuma Ishi'agboncha
Adeniyi Olorinla
Hassan Olori'oko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2017
I had and i'm not yet married soundecided?
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 06, 2017
What I see is a parent doing all they can to make their kid happy on his birthday despite having nothing....

7 Likes

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Cleopatra4(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2017
Na wa ooo! So I don Old like this.
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2017
Rice cake?still new school naw.Na team garri cake. grin
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:35pm On May 06, 2017
This is new skul na..c d one on jean sef try fresh..lol
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
Mhennnn!!! Those days sha.. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
firstking01:
I had and i'm not yet married soundecided?
go marry asap
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Rice cake?still new school naw.Na team garri cake. grin
u dey so? cheesy
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Raintaker(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2017
Lol, Never actually celebrated my birthday before.
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
bro go marry o! b4 white beard start strolling on ur face grin

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by robosky02(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

if you no beg make them separate the fight

you never fight grin

3 Likes

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 3:59pm On May 06, 2017
robosky02:

if you no beg make them separate the fight

you never fight grin

Bwahahahaha...

And If dem nor baff you like this that year, you nor be Nigerian. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 4:00pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:
bro go marry o! b4 white beard start strolling on ur face grin

Nor worry, my pre wedding photos go soon flood NL.. grin
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by robosky02(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bwahahahaha...

hahahaha

after the baff when you reach school grin

sing everything upsidedown

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bwahahahaha...

kikikiki cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by sorry1(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
hahahahahahahaha from the left... Nnamdi Head'ward Chukuma Ishi'agboncha Adeniyi Olorinla Fidelis Olori'oko
they. are all coneheadscheesy
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 4:15pm On May 06, 2017
robosky02:

hahahaha

The day is bright is bright and felele
oh happy day the day of joy.
The day is bright is bright and felele
oh happy day of joy! mama jollof rice

Wherever u go! go go gon go!
Whatever u see! sisi eko!
Do not say yes wen u mean to say no!
Baba Ibadan!!! .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

nairalanders are optimistic grin

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 4:15pm On May 06, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
kikikiki cheesygrin

Egbon, you know the matter na..Lol

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Amarabae(f): 4:16pm On May 06, 2017
Lolz! That was then.
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 4:16pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:
nairalanders are optimistic grin

Dem wan chop the pictures? cheesy

Very soon Jacksparr0w127 go drop his own pre wedding photos.

After then, I go drop mine. tongue
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2017
robosky02:

hahahaha

During break or after school hours... grin

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
Wherever u go! go go gon go! Whatever u see! sisi eko! Do not say yes wen u mean to say no! Baba Ibadan!!! .

u just made me remember my school, police children school maiduguri cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Dem wan chop the pictures? cheesy

Very soon Jacksparr0w127 go drop his own pre wedding photos.

After then, I go drop mine. tongue
as fr me, alamiendagash go drop b4 i do cheesy
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by IamAirforce1: 4:23pm On May 06, 2017
Ancestors
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by robosky02(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2017
After school you will look like..........

too much play grin

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:

u just made me remember my school, police children school maiduguri cheesy

Lol.. You grew up in the barrack?
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2017
robosky02:
After school you will look like..........
too much play grin
hahahaha grin i use to follow sleep at d place
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol.. You grew up in the barrack?
yea! nd i sabi all kinds of trouble making grin
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by TechPanda(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Panda is looking up to that, grin

Me nah Cabin Biscuit and Orobo drink we use oh.

I never wan even old before. hehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bearded Ladies Who Defied Beauty Conventions / How To Meet US Sugar Mummy Online / Photos:South African Woman Defiantly Exposes Her Breasts Says "I'm Not Ashamed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.