Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. (4575 Views)

This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by TechPanda(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:
yea! nd i sabi all kinds of trouble making grin

grin so which way did you follow, the military or the milit*nt way?
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 5:15pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:
yea! nd i sabi all kinds of trouble making grin

Lol. Barrack life sweet gaan..
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:

grin so which way did you follow, the military or the milit*nt way?
lol am proudly a health worker.. cheesy
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 5:17pm On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:

Panda is looking up to that, grin

Me nah Cabin Biscuit and Orobo drink we use oh.

I never wan even old before. hehe

Hahhaaha.. Life sweet back then gaan.
Na technology messed up erryfin...Lol
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by AlamienDagash(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:
as fr me, alamiendagash go drop b4 i do cheesy
Then yhu gotto wait fr centuries lol
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lol. Barrack life sweet gaan..
do u hav an experience? cheesy
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Chuknovski(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2017
I never marry, the joint rice eating was fun
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Then yhu gotto wait fr centuries lol
bro! ah! u wan remain a bachelor fr eternity? grin
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Dem wan chop the pictures? cheesy

Very soon Jacksparr0w127 go drop his own pre wedding photos.

After then, I go drop mine. tongue

Hahahaha I still dey wait make Malia Obama add small age join. We go break internet mehn

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by TechPanda(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:
lol am proudly a health worker.. cheesy

Am happy for you.
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by TechPanda(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2017
some peps have already done don jazzy and linda ikeji pre-wedding pics

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by TechPanda(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahhaaha.. Life sweet back then gaan. Na technology messed up erryfin...Lol
technology? lol.
anyway, you re not far from the truth.
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 5:47pm On May 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Hahahaha I still dey wait make Malia Obama add small age join. We go break internet mehn

Hahahhahha.The truth is bitter O Jo something like Popororo.. Captain Jack king of boys wa loni Igborogboro..

Level Yen ti Badt!! cheesy
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 5:51pm On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:

technology? lol.

anyway, you re not far from the truth.

Yes boss.. How is your weekend going?
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On May 06, 2017
Fmartin:
do u hav an experience? cheesy

Experience? I be Barack O'bama.. Lol.

I grew up in KD barracks and Ojo barracks..
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by TechPanda(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Yes boss.. How is your weekend going?
great! how about yours
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 6:22pm On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:

great! how about yours

Going well bruh. I can't complain. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahhahha.The truth is bitter O Jo something like Popororo.. Captain Jack king of boys wa loni Igborogboro..

Level Yen ti Badt!! cheesy
Alaga gbogbo boys! You get mouth... level yen ni o. Still on that level

How your weekend boss?
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Alaga gbogbo boys! You get mouth... level yen ni o. Still on that level

How your weekend boss?

Olenu baba.. Weekend is going smoothly..Going as planned. I ve been indoors though.

Person need rest jare.. Urs? Enuf flexing for your side ni...
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Olenu baba.. Weekend is going smoothly..Going as planned. I ve been indoors though.

Person need rest jare.. Urs? Enuf flexing for your side ni...
correct! Baba na rest get me today o. I too worry last night so I need rest body small. Make e no be like say I no dey sorry for myself. Lol

But based on logistic, God win sha
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 9:08pm On May 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
correct! Baba na rest get me today o. I too worry last night so I need rest body small. Make e no be like say I no dey sorry for myself. Lol

But based on logistic, God win sha

Omo iya, staying indoors sweet today gaan. Last night was lit abi? I know your matters..

Yansh nor get teeth but e dey cut shit.. cheesy

Based on who you be, I won't be surprised if two goods are lying beside you..
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Experience? I be Barack O'bama.. Lol.

I grew up in KD barracks and Ojo barracks..
kul! in grew up in borno precisely baga barracks.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 06, 2017
Smellymouth:

Omo iya, staying indoors sweet today gaan. Last night was lit abi? I know your matters..

Yansh nor get teeth but e dey cut shit.. cheesy

Based on who you be, I won't be surprised if two goods are lying beside you..
That got me laughing really hard. Hahahaha

Brov, erigga talk say ''I no dey drink turn am trowey, two naked girls for my bed, massage me I no wan straff abeg; egbon trips"...... me low-key dey here dey watch tv o. That's maximum rest. Rest no fit complete with babe for side cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2017
TechPanda:

Am happy for you.
u cn say dat a again

1 Like

Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by nursennenny(f): 10:09pm On May 06, 2017
firstking01:
I had and i'm not yet married soundecided?
abeg no be fight
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2017
nursennenny:
abeg no be fight
Whatsapp with that hair of yours, it looks like that dreaded witch in the ancient award winning movie clash of the titans??, remember her?
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by damilolaq99(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
hahahahahahahaha
from the left...
Nnamdi Head'ward
Chukuma Ishi'agboncha
Adeniyi Olorinla
Hassan Olori'oko
Lol
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 4:55am On May 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That got me laughing really hard. Hahahaha

Brov, erigga talk say ''I no dey drink turn am trowey, two naked girls for my bed, massage me I no wan straff abeg; egbon trips"...... me low-key dey here dey watch tv o. That's maximum rest. Rest no fit complete with babe for side cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros, you sef na badoo! You know erigga too? I duff my hat babaly.. Erigga is so sick bruh..His flows are so dark and funny..

Sick flows mhen!!

Morning boss..I weak last night.. Lol.
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Smellymouth: 4:59am On May 07, 2017
Fmartin:
kul! in grew up in borno precisely baga barracks.. cheesy

Wow! You know Maimalari barracks right? I had a friend there years ago.. Late now though. Killed by those fucktards (Boko haram)..
Re: Lol.. If You Had This Kind Of Birthday Celebration, Go And Marry. by Fmartin(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Wow! You know Maimalari barracks right? I had a friend there years ago.. Late now though. Killed by those fucktards (Boko haram)..
i knw d barracks bt never stay there..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Extremely Busty Lady Spotted At Wedding Of Couple Who Gave Out Cars (pic / JUSTIN: Nigerian Lady SAID NO On Her Traditional Wedding In Delta State (photos) / Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.