Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Who Can Relate With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Relate With Me (571 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Relate With Me by Baltazarcus(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2017
Hello nairalanders since i come of age my parents have been diaturbing me and also my friends to get married and settle down . But i personally dont fancy marriage , i dont like the idea of being tied with one person called wife for the rest of my life not that i dont feel anything for women oo
But the philosophy behind marriage is what i dont fancy . Being with one person only to me is like being in bondage and also i dont want kids either , Please anyone with advise on how i can maneuvre friends and family from the issue of finding myself a wife . I cant fathom marriage .and ofcourse i have decided that i wont engage in any relationship with any woman or have sex .please is there anyone who feels the same way i do or am i just an outcast in my thinking
Thanks
Re: Who Can Relate With Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2017
no u are not alone.i actually feel d same way but i'm 2 young 2 be bothered abt marriage sha.but wen we reach bridge,we go cross am.maybe my ideology would change by den,but i personaly dont c marriage and kids in my future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Relate With Me by Fmartin(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
u ar on d wrong plat form
Re: Who Can Relate With Me by NevetsIbot(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2017
you and Mr. Ftc shouldcome clean
Are yu impotent?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate With Me by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2017
Baltazarcus:
Hello nairalanders since i come of age my parents have been diaturbing me and also my friends to get married and settle down . But i personally dont fancy marriage , i dont like the idea of being tied with one person called wife for the rest of my life not that i dont feel anything for women oo
But the philosophy behind marriage is what i dont fancy . Being with one person only to me is like being in bondage and also i dont want kids either , Please anyone with advise on how i can maneuvre friends and family from the issue of finding myself a wife . I cant fathom marriage .and ofcourse i have decided that i wont engage in any relationship with any woman or have sex .please is there anyone who feels the same way i do or am i just an outcast in my thinking
Thanks
I don't want kids either, are you fvcking kidding me niqqaundecided………

I won't engage in any relationship with a woman or have sex....niqqa, are you fvcking gay

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Empowers 350 Imo State Youths With #1million Each / Luck Transmission / Very Important For Ladies To Know(exclusively Baby(red:b)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.