Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed (37797 Views)

Ireland Elects 38-year-old Gay New Prime Minister / Chechen Man Pledges Terrible Punishment For ‘chechnya Gays’ Caricatures / Gay Men Thrown Into Concentration Camp-style Prisons In Chechnya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by emazy10(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]This is a very horrible news
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 08, 2017
nerodenero:
A gay is first human before being gay. Inasmuch I detest their act, for humanity sake, live and let's live.
sharaap. There

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by roymary: 2:43pm On May 08, 2017
nerodenero:
A gay is first human before being gay. Inasmuch I detest their act, for humanity sake, live and let's live.

" live and let live".
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Only1mi(f): 2:43pm On May 08, 2017
I'm pleased to see so many saints here praising the action of the relatives. If only we could all see what you do when you think no one is watching.

You best leave judgement to God.

4 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by chrispapi11(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2017
eyah!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 08, 2017
undecided

Honour killing is being practiced in middle east particularly in Pakistan...
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2017
Odingo1:
They should have make effort to change him from been gay since he is just 17 yrs old,but if he refuses to change then they can kill him
Spoken like a true bokoharamite!

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Handsomecole(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
What's the difference BTW a dead person and a homosexual most especially gay?? Maybe one is walking while the other isn't. Anyways as a Catholic let's let them live but they shouldn't ever do it openly those that try to do it openly should be sentenced to jail.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
Abdulazeez007:
lovely move. gay tag removed!
Wahabbist spotted...

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
okay.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by delishpot: 2:50pm On May 08, 2017
Odingo1:

Wicked for what,atleast with that they have giving him time to change or got himself killed

Hmm, if only people follow what is happening in the world today. This gay thing is not about choice, it is genetically triggered and I am beginning to suspect some top pharma involved in it. You know, playing with kids DNA through immunisation, therapy etc and when you mess with people that way, they just become what you pogramed them to become. Not their fault really. The ones I don't like are pedophiles and rapists. That one they just like kids for selfish reasons.
All in all, although I do not like the lifestyle, I would not shed their blood just because I feel entitled to do so. God did not comedown to tell us humans such law.
Hating on gays while you go around fornicating up and down when una reach heaven una go tell God say una sin no bad reach gay own hence he should put you in special hell ba?

3 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Zelex9(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
I'm interested to know why in particular do Nigerians of Christian faith (and to an extent the rest of the world?) find the act of homosexuality worse than stealing or adultery. Sin is Sin, no?. In fact the latter are clearly stated in the new testament. Some of the comments in this thread are quite shocking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
Handsomecole:
What's the difference BTW a dead person and a homosexual most especially gay?? Maybe one is walking while the other isn't. Anyways as a Catholic let's let them live but they shouldn't ever do it openly those that try to do it openly should be sentenced to jail.
when you commit a sin (fornication) as a catholic are you sentenced to jail?

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by sisisioge: 2:51pm On May 08, 2017
Dear Lord in heaven! They killed their own for what? Whew! It is well.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2017
Zelex9:
I'm interested to know why in particular do Nigerians of Christian faith (and to an extent the rest of the world?) find the act of homosexuality worse than stealing or adultery. Sin is Sin, no?. In fact the latter are clearly stated in the new testament. Some of the comments in this thread are quite shocking.
Finally ... common sense

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2017
delishpot:

Hmm, if only people follow what is happening in the world today. This gay thing is not about choice, it is genetically triggered and I am beginning to suspect some top pharma involved in it. You know, playing with kids DNA through immunisation, therapy etc and when you mess with people that way, they just become what you pogramed them to become. Not their fault really. The ones I don't like are pedophiles and rapists. That one they just like kids for selfish reasons.
Immunization causes people to become gay?? Wtf, your ignorance is legendary grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by delishpot: 2:55pm On May 08, 2017
iluvpomo:

Immunization causes people to become gay?? Wtf, your ignorance is legendary grin

Hahahaha, Í like when ignorant people speak like they are knowledgeable. I don't have time to spend on you. Those who know will know what I am talking about. There is always a first time to every type of knowledge. Only a fool would just laugh and call names.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by sekem: 2:56pm On May 08, 2017
TANGBlog:
Desist from Gayish behaviour!
Ok this is how it happened, After a family meeting while the boy was absent or probably told to wait outside, they concluded that they would end his life in order not to bring dishonour to the family, em some part of Sharia law was applied here, then the uncle went to briefed him abt the meeting ordeal, unknown to d young gay, he was pushed out of the balcony (9th floor shocked )...

This is not a funny matter

But...

I had to laff

I enjoyed your little narrative

You have a very powerful power of imagination

Do keep it up

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by TANGBlog: 3:04pm On May 08, 2017
sekem:

This is not a funny matter
But...
I had to laff
I enjoyed your little narrative
You have a very powerful power of imagination
Do keep it up
Thanks a lot
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by discman2k2(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
MUSLIM GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST MAAJID NAWAZ SAID ISLAM IS MORE TOLERANT OF HOMOSEXUALITY THAN OTHER RELIGIONS. ACCORDING TO MAAJID:

Traditionally, Islam was open to exploring beauty and sexuality, especially when Islamic culture flourished and Europe was in what were known as the Dark Ages.

The Prophet Muhammad taught that “God is Beautiful, and loves Beauty.” The 11th century Andalusian scholar Ibn Hazm wrote “The Ring of the Dove,” a treatise on the different stages of love, including some rather explicit real-life homosexual stories.

It is true that many early Muslim scholars condemned homosexuality, and cited scripture to justify their position. But the themes of love and sexuality have been debated and discussed by Muslim theologians and artists for centuries.

The word “homosexuality” is not even used in the Quran. In fact, it did not exist in the Arabic language. The modern Muslim conclusion that homosexuality is “unnatural” is therefore not based on anything in Islamic scripture.

The Quranic story of the prophet Lot is often invoked by religious-conservative Muslims to denounce homosexuals. This is a mythical story which was borrowed from Jewish and Christian scriptures. It is not even remotely Islamic in origin. But even here, there has been debate. A renowned traditional authority on the Quran, al-Kisa’i al-Kufi, took the view that the story of Lot referred to heterosexual men who raped other men, and not homosexual men.

The chapter of al-Nur (Quran 24:31) specifically recognises “men who are not in need of women.” As the context of the passage shows, these are men who are not attracted to women. They may have been gay or asexual. By definition, they were not heterosexual men. They are also not judged or condemned anywhere in the Quran. The Prophet’s own example shows that he accepted men living around him who were called “Mukhannath,” seen to be “acting like women.”

IF MAAJID NAWAZ IS RIGHT, WHY ARE MUSLIMS SO HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?

A gay NL member SPOTTED! Bro, you are gay, so dont hide it. Say it loud let other members know and therefore be careful about relating with you (personal decision ).

Haba! How can a man like me leave most adorable looking soft & rounded breast and backside and sweet face and voice and start looking at a man witg HAIRY CHEST & INBETWEEN ASS? HABA! HABA!! HABA!!!!!!!!!!

Thats y i come dey feel lyk saint when u dey follow woman too much, to me its even better than GAY! GOD FORBID!! AMEN..
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:12pm On May 08, 2017
discman2k2:

A gay NL member SPOTTED! Bro, you are gay, so dont hide it. Say it loud let other members know and therefore be careful about relating with you (personal decision ).

Haba! How can a man like me leave most adorable looking soft & rounded breast and backside and sweet face and voice and start looking at a man witg HAIRY CHEST & INBETWEEN ASS? HABA! HABA!! HABA!!!!!!!!!!

Thats y i come dey feel lyk saint when u dey follow woman too much, to me its even better than GAY! GOD FORBID!! AMEN..

I was quoting the opinions of a gay muslim and not my own opinions. I was simply trying to beam a searchlight into the hypocrisy and double standards of Nigerian muslims towards homosexuality. They always try to act more Islamic than the Arabs.

4 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by ustavo(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2017
Simple, they are not wanted there and I support thier stance same way some countries are searching for new gay converts.
Pack go another country. These gays disgust me.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by blackpanda: 3:20pm On May 08, 2017
[s]
delishpot:
When you depend on first world country for immunisation, they use your people as labrats. I strongly think this gay issue is genetically triggered by someone or people who are testing out some chemical weapon.
[/s]

LMAO...Sometimes you just have to wonder what some people's brain are made of
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Amhappy(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2017
Can you imagine? How can you murder your blood for that matter for being gay? What happened to repentance and rehabilitation? So if someone commits sin just kill the person. If it's like that the streets will be littered with corpses. Why then are we higher animals if we reason like tiger. Even amadioha and sango doesn't kill like that anymore.
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory. But God instead of killing us decided to save us while we are still sinners. Homosexuality is evil but we have no right to take a life because of it. Cold blooded murder is even a greater evil in my own opinion. The defenseless young man won't even expect that will be his last moment. Imagine the shock within that split second. A family he loves and trusted. What a brutality.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by janefrancisca(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2017
lazygal:

I seee do u know that homosexuality brings with it diseases ? Plagues thatcend up being epidemics? This same sick people can go into bestiality

Remind me again of Sodom and Gomorrah

Iam for the killings of gay they are not humans
You are in support of the killing of a human being like u because he is gay...u av lost all sense of humanity in u and I pity the people who surround demselves around you. Was it only Sodom and Gomorrah that God destroyed ? Ananias and sapphira died because of what? stealing and lying. David's son was killed because of what? his father committed adultery and killed a man because of lust. My point is sin is sin...we are not better than them just because they are different. Just let them be biko...who holy pass?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Handsomecole(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2017
Idiot! We are talking about nature here not madness and abnormality in the name of homosexual. If not for the fact that my church asked us to show them love, wud have loved them to be ut to death.
iluvpomo:
when you commit a sin (fornication) as a catholic are you sentenced to jail?
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 08, 2017
11cows4sale:
I love that

Who are you to judge? How are you better than him? In fact you are worse

3 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 08, 2017
Handsomecole:
Idiot! We are talking about nature here not madness and abnormality in the name of homosexual. If not for the fact that my church asked us to show them love, wud have loved them to be ut to death.

You are kuku going to hell church worshipper, also judging people, thoughts are stronger than actions

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.