Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed (37795 Views)

Ireland Elects 38-year-old Gay New Prime Minister / Chechen Man Pledges Terrible Punishment For ‘chechnya Gays’ Caricatures / Gay Men Thrown Into Concentration Camp-style Prisons In Chechnya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
my dear is it true that the wages of sin is death?

grin grin grin grin grin....touche
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Thank you

Ask yourcpastor or imam one on one on being gay and stop deceiving your self that it's okay to leave them

This is a highly condemned sin .. So wheterh we are better or not ..it is abnormal ....
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 08, 2017
nurshah:

Ask yourcpastor or imam one on one on being gay and stop deceiving your self that it's okay to leave them

This is a highly condemned sin .. So wheterh we are better or not ..it is abnormal ....

Oh pls we are all sinners. 1 sin isn't better than the other Mr holy holy. Never knew you have never sinned in your life. Ask my pastor or Imam? For what exactly? Am I worshipping them or God. All I have to know is in the Bible, I don't need a pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh pls we are all sinners. 1 sin isn't better than the other Mr holy holy. Never knew you have never sinned in your life. Ask my pastor or Imam? For what exactly? Am I worshipping them or God. All I have to know is in the Bible, I don't need a pastor

Am sooo glad u mentioned the bible your self .thank you
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 08, 2017
nurshah:

Am sooo glad u mentioned the bible your self .thank you

Well unlike you I don't run to my pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well unlike you I don't run to my pastor undecided
what ever you chose to assert go ahead
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
my dear i can feel ur pain, it seems bokoharam murdered ur parents for not covering their head that's y u are so bitter, take heart my darling

Please dont be silly okay... Boko haram or such words should not be used yo insult or poke fun .respect your self

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
my dear i can feel ur pain, it seems bokoharam murdered ur parents for not covering their head that's y u are so bitter, take heart my darling

Pleasexdont be silly okay... Book haram or such words should not be used yo insult or poke fun .respect your self
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by xtreemk: 5:53pm On May 08, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
MUSLIM GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST MAAJID NAWAZ SAID ISLAM IS MORE TOLERANT OF HOMOSEXUALITY THAN OTHER RELIGIONS. ACCORDING TO MAAJID:

Traditionally, Islam was open to exploring beauty and sexuality, especially when Islamic culture flourished and Europe was in what were known as the Dark Ages.

The Prophet Muhammad taught that “God is Beautiful, and loves Beauty.” The 11th century Andalusian scholar Ibn Hazm wrote “The Ring of the Dove,” a treatise on the different stages of love, including some rather explicit real-life homosexual stories.

It is true that many early Muslim scholars condemned homosexuality, and cited scripture to justify their position. But the themes of love and sexuality have been debated and discussed by Muslim theologians and artists for centuries.

The word “homosexuality” is not even used in the Quran. In fact, it did not exist in the Arabic language. The modern Muslim conclusion that homosexuality is “unnatural” is therefore not based on anything in Islamic scripture.

The Quranic story of the prophet Lot is often invoked by religious-conservative Muslims to denounce homosexuals. This is a mythical story which was borrowed from Jewish and Christian scriptures. It is not even remotely Islamic in origin. But even here, there has been debate. A renowned traditional authority on the Quran, al-Kisa’i al-Kufi, took the view that the story of Lot referred to heterosexual men who raped other men, and not homosexual men.

The chapter of al-Nur (Quran 24:31) specifically recognises “men who are not in need of women.” As the context of the passage shows, these are men who are not attracted to women. They may have been gay or asexual. By definition, they were not heterosexual men. They are also not judged or condemned anywhere in the Quran. The Prophet’s own example shows that he accepted men living around him who were called “Mukhannath,” seen to be “acting like women.”

IF MAAJID NAWAZ IS RIGHT, WHY ARE MUSLIMS SO HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?
Maajid Naawaz is not muslims prophet Muhd PBUH is the prophet... and islam is not like your religion that allows proliferation of many bibles.... Quran have security code if you continue to publish similar lies you would find yourself in psychiatric because even your christian brothers knows you are high on weed.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2017
zayidhs:

If you're a Muslim it means you are gay.

If you aren't a Muslim, it begs the question why you'll go to get this information that is opposed by the 99.99% Muslims worldwide.

My question is why?

Better stop deceiving yourself, Islam like Christianity has and will never accommodate fornication, adultery, homosexuality or lesbianism. But there will still be people that will do them, and also try to find basis for justifying their immoral actions.

ISLAM BORROWED THE STORY OF LOT FROM THE BIBLE. IN ACTUAL FACT MOHAMMAD LOVED GAYS. HE LOVED BEING AROUND THEM. HE EVEN BEHAVED LIKE THEM ON SOME OCCASIONS:

[b]Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) pen-is..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) pe-nis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) pen-is

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) pe-nis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by DanseMacabre(m): 5:57pm On May 08, 2017
One question for the religious folks: since God creates life and gays are born that way (or so most of them say), does God create people gay?

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by xtreemk: 5:59pm On May 08, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

I was quoting the opinions of a gay muslim and not my own opinions. I was simply trying to beam a searchlight into the hypocrisy and double standards of Nigerian muslims towards homosexuality. They always try to act more Islamic than the Arabs.
its simply because you are gay-pig thats why you think is norms to act that way.. gaypiggy
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Zirah: 6:00pm On May 08, 2017
Very lovely. Words of wisdom.

Franzinni:
no I am not I don't have a gay bone in my body.... At least I haven't found one yet....

I just know that identity is in the names we label things....

And so I don't see in black and white anymore I just see hues of grey...

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by delishpot: 6:14pm On May 08, 2017
nurshah:

I love your point..... If only they can just stay within their circles but why rape our kids !! And through an abnormal means and yet if we say its abnormal we get banned or Sanctioned in on nairaland

Is it only gays that rape? Gay is different from pedophilia. Those who chose to have sex with kids may be gay or straight. Does it make it any better is a grown man rapes a girl child?

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 08, 2017
delishpot:

Is it only gays that rape? Gay is different from pedophilia. Those who chose to have sex with kids may be gay or straight. Does it make it any better is a grown man rapes a girl child?

The person whom I responded to gets my point
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

ISLAM BORROWED THE STORY OF LOT FROM THE BIBLE. IN ACTUAL FACT MOHAMMAD LOVED GAYS. HE LOVED BEING AROUND THEM. HE EVEN BEHAVED LIKE THEM ON SOME OCCASIONS:

[b]Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) pen-is..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) pe-nis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) pen-is

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) pe-nis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

[/b]

Please I won't tolerate this nonsense PR allow you to go further...... I won't even go further to explain what daeef or sahih hadith's means PR that daeef hadith's have their progons from certain groups whom we all know

I will advise you stop right there and not cause a religious issue here
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Esepayne(f): 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
nurshah:

Please dont be silly okay... Boko haram or such words should not be used yo insult or poke fun .respect your self
who dey fun with you, guy carry ur frustration go far
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
who dey fun with you, guy carry ur frustration go far

I really pity you
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by ebimarian: 6:32pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=11cows4sale post=56323077]I love that[/

Yes o...serves him right...na red carpet ...devils go throw for am into hell...make he meet e fellow mate for there...he should rot there
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Esepayne(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
nurshah:

I really pity you
my dear you need hand laying
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by sheath: 6:46pm On May 08, 2017
As much as the story brings tears to my eyes, the blindness of so many people who have commented here on is mind boggling.
Why can't humans just "Love and let love?"

IN THE END, whatever scares y'all homophobes, it's coming...

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:

you are the bitter person supporting the death of a human being whose existence does not affect you. inhuman soul.

4 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 08, 2017
nurshah:

I love your point..... If only they can just stay within their circles but why rape our kids !! And through an abnormal means and yet if we say its abnormal we get banned or Sanctioned in on nairaland

using your logic all heterosexual men should be put to death. except they just keep to themselves. why rape our young women and underage girls.
gay does not automatically mean rapist or pedophile. there are heterosexual pedophiles and nobody has ordered for the death of all heterosexuals because of that.

4 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Esepayne(f): 7:33pm On May 08, 2017
proudafrogal:

you are the bitter person supporting the death of a human being whose existence does not affect you. inhuman soul.
my love pls carry ur frustration to those that murdered ur parents not me
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
my love pls carry ur frustration to those that murdered ur parents not me

evil devilish inhuman excuse of a human being no difference btw you and ISIS leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2017
All this devils called humanbeings that rejoice at the death of another humanbeing,karma is waiting for all of you! I really don't get why anyone should judge others simply because they sin different from you! Are you God? undecided
Who are you to say who should die or live?
Even Pope Francis has said we should accept them into the church,Jesus Christ said in the Bible, he came for the sinners and not for all you self-righteous fools who think just because they aren't gay and fornicate/commit adultery with the opposite sex plus other sins they are better than others.
Hypocrites are the first to be thrown into hell whenever judgement day comes! Keep deceiving yourselves!
As for the ignorant one arguing about science used to manipulate genetics,tell me how that was used during biblical times in Sodom and Gomorrah! Educated illiterates everywhere!!

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2017
nurshah:

Please I won't tolerate this nonsense PR allow you to go further...... I won't even go further to explain what daeef or sahih hadith's means PR that daeef hadith's have their progons from certain groups whom we all know

I will advise you stop right there and not cause a religious issue here

THESE ARE SAHIH HADITHS WITH STRONG ISNADS (CHAINS OF TRANSMISSION) FROM COMPANIONS OF THE "PROPHET" DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU SPEW MISINFORMATION angry[b]
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Esepayne(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2017
proudafrogal:

evil devilish inhuman excuse of a human being no difference btw you and ISIS leader.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
you need psychological help. potential terrorist

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 08, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

THESE ARE SAHIH HADITHS WITH STRONG ISNADS (CHAINS OF TRANSMISSION) FROM COMPANIONS OF THE "PROPHET" DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU SPEW MISINFORMATION angry[b]
Am not going into any argument with you not with your kind ,never!
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 08, 2017
proudafrogal:

using your logic all heterosexual men should be put to death. except they just keep to themselves. why rape our young women and underage girls.
gay does not automatically mean rapist or pedophile. there are heterosexual pedophiles and nobody has ordered for the death of all heterosexuals because of that.

My point is subject to interpretation ..... Read it as you will
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Esepayne(f): 8:23pm On May 08, 2017
proudafrogal:

you need psychological help. potential terrorist
pls nairalander help, my friend here has brain injury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) / Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.