Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed (37801 Views)

Ireland Elects 38-year-old Gay New Prime Minister / Chechen Man Pledges Terrible Punishment For ‘chechnya Gays’ Caricatures / Gay Men Thrown Into Concentration Camp-style Prisons In Chechnya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by delishpot: 3:30pm On May 08, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

LMAO...Sometimes you just have to wonder what some people's brain are made of

Oh well. I really wonder sometimes. I am wondering now

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 08, 2017
janefrancisca:
You are in support of the killing of a human being like u because he is gay...u av lost all sense of humanity in u and I pity the people who surround demselves around you. Was it only Sodom and Gomorrah that God destroyed ? Ananias and sapphira died because of what? stealing and lying. David's son was killed because of what? his father committed adultery and killed a man because of lust. My point is sin is sin...we are not better than them just because they are different. Just let them be biko...who holy pass?

Thank you
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by doskie(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
MUSLIM GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST MAAJID NAWAZ SAID ISLAM IS MORE TOLERANT OF HOMOSEXUALITY THAN OTHER RELIGIONS. ACCORDING TO MAAJID:

Traditionally, Islam was open to exploring beauty and sexuality, especially when Islamic culture flourished and Europe was in what were known as the Dark Ages.

The Prophet Muhammad taught that “God is Beautiful, and loves Beauty.” The 11th century Andalusian scholar Ibn Hazm wrote “The Ring of the Dove,” a treatise on the different stages of love, including some rather explicit real-life homosexual stories.

It is true that many early Muslim scholars condemned homosexuality, and cited scripture to justify their position. But the themes of love and sexuality have been debated and discussed by Muslim theologians and artists for centuries.

The word “homosexuality” is not even used in the Quran. In fact, it did not exist in the Arabic language. The modern Muslim conclusion that homosexuality is “unnatural” is therefore not based on anything in Islamic scripture.

The Quranic story of the prophet Lot is often invoked by religious-conservative Muslims to denounce homosexuals. This is a mythical story which was borrowed from Jewish and Christian scriptures. It is not even remotely Islamic in origin. But even here, there has been debate. A renowned traditional authority on the Quran, al-Kisa’i al-Kufi, took the view that the story of Lot referred to heterosexual men who raped other men, and not homosexual men.

The chapter of al-Nur (Quran 24:31) specifically recognises “men who are not in need of women.” As the context of the passage shows, these are men who are not attracted to women. They may have been gay or asexual. By definition, they were not heterosexual men. They are also not judged or condemned anywhere in the Quran. The Prophet’s own example shows that he accepted men living around him who were called “Mukhannath,” seen to be “acting like women.”

IF MAAJID NAWAZ IS RIGHT, WHY ARE MUSLIMS SO HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?
nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by kjhova(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
@delishpot, spare some thoughts for those who have called you out for your ignorant post about homosexuality being possible results of fictitious western power's research!

There are more openly gay people in the West than anywhere else. There is also historical evidence of homosexuality in humans from the dawn of times.

Please do not stretch your conspiracy theory beyond the absurd.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by delishpot: 3:52pm On May 08, 2017
kjhova:
@delishpot, spare some thoughts for those who have called you out for your ignorant post about homosexuality being possible results of fictitious western power's research!

There are more openly gay people in the West than anywhere else. There is also historical evidence of homosexuality in humans from the dawn of times.

Please do not stretch your conspiracy theory beyond the absurd.

And you believe that because something existed before, it can not be influenced to replicate in the society as a case study? Because violence exists from time, someone can not decide to carry out a research aimed at physically manipulating a group(for case study) to see if they can achieve the characteristics they so desire? Oya kwontinue. Maybe you are the ignorant ones. Maybe you are the ones that need to study beyond CNN and zee world? Science has gone beyond let God do it dear. Science is pushing to recreatei nature. Intact, science wants to create life. Not a bad thing if you ask me. But why turn people's lives upside down in the process?

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by doskie(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2017
discman2k2:

A gay NL member SPOTTED! Bro, you are gay, so dont hide it. Say it loud let other members know and therefore be careful about relating with you (personal decision ).

Haba! How can a man like me leave most adorable looking soft & rounded breast and backside and sweet face and voice and start looking at a man witg HAIRY CHEST & INBETWEEN ASS? HABA! HABA!! HABA!!!!!!!!!!

Thats y i come dey feel lyk saint when u dey follow woman too much, to me its even better than GAY! GOD FORBID!! AMEN..
az in...... dyou get? these sweet sweet softies with round curves at the right playcis. tchaaaii

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by optional1(f): 3:54pm On May 08, 2017
robosky02:
whatttttttttt shocked

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
Ayam just Weak Tired .....

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by robosky02(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2017
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by rossychik(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2017
delishpot:
When you depend on first world country for immunisation, they use your people as labrats. I strongly think this gay issue is genetically triggered by someone or people who are testing out some chemical weapon.

u know u may be making a point there

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2017
Handsomecole:
Idiot! We are talking about nature here not madness and abnormality in the name of homosexual. If not for the fact that my church asked us to show them love, wud have loved them to be ut to death.
You see, you cannot answer the question .... if you do not jail for fornication ... a cardinal sin , then why are you calmoring for jailing for homosexuality??
You claim to be a catholic but have no compassion ... apart from the fact that you lack common sense cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahaha, Í like when ignorant people speak like they are knowledgeable. I don't have time to spend on you. Those who know will know what I am talking about. There is always a first time to every type of knowledge. Only a fool would just laugh and call names.
You next will be telling me that mamiwata is real .... grin
Show me one shred of evidence backing your claim that immunization causes homosexuality.
It's ok if you have to pull it out of your rear end because that's the only place that such nonsense can come out from grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Zirah: 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
So beautiful.

On a lighter note, are you really closeted?

Franzinni:
I use to hate gay people with a passion because I was taught to hate them and nothing more....

Now I know better... The world is full of perspectives and even if I don't like your perspective doesn't mean I can't tolerate it.

The uncle should. Be pushed from the 10th floor too.... If he feels he is a god.... Then he must know how to fly...

Another thing to note is most people that want to kill gay. People so bad.... Are psychologically trying to kill someting which they hate about themselves...

#in the closet

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by delishpot: 4:35pm On May 08, 2017
iluvpomo:

You next will be telling me that mamiwata is real .... grin
Show me one shred of evidence backing your claim that immunization causes homosexuality.
It's ok if you have to pull it out of your rear end because that's the only place that such nonsense can come out from grin grin grin

For your mind now, you make sense. And why can't mammy water be real? grin grin when common Google would have helped you. people like you don't care to learn, you love being spoon fed and beleve in CNN. You lack desire to know beyond Kim k's backside. You think they will tell you everything they are doing?
You think they don't taint those things?
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/it-only-took-50-years-cdc-admits-polio-vaccine-tainted-with-cancer-causing-virus/

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by abbeyty(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2017
i hate gays, but not to the extent of keeping them, no be dem get their yansh ? inasmuch they dont near my own yansh
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Esepayne(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2017
Ohammadike:
Why would you murder somebody for what they do in their bedroom.

In as much as I don't support gays killing them is wrong
my dear is it true that the wages of sin is death?
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Franzinni: 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
Zirah:
So beautiful.

On a lighter note, are you really closeted?

no I am not I don't have a gay bone in my body.... At least I haven't found one yet....

I just know that identity is in the names we label things....

And so I don't see in black and white anymore I just see hues of grey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by temitope277(m): 5:02pm On May 08, 2017
please were is chechnya?
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 08, 2017
Esepayne:
my dear is it true that the wages of sin is death?

I hope bokoharam murders you for not covering urself by wearing hijab and praying to Allah after all isn't wages of sin death?

4 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
temitope277:
please were is chechnya?
Russia
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by temitope277(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2017
proudafrogal:

Russia
is russia islamic country?
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Esepayne(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2017
proudafrogal:

I hope bokoharam murders you for not covering urself by wearing hijab and praying to Allah after all isn't wages of sin death?
my dear i can feel ur pain, it seems bokoharam murdered ur parents for not covering their head that's y u are so bitter, take heart my darling

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
MUSLIM GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST MAAJID NAWAZ SAID ISLAM IS MORE TOLERANT OF HOMOSEXUALITY THAN OTHER RELIGIONS. ACCORDING TO MAAJID:

Traditionally, Islam was open to exploring beauty and sexuality, especially when Islamic culture flourished and Europe was in what were known as the Dark Ages.

The Prophet Muhammad taught that “God is Beautiful, and loves Beauty.” The 11th century Andalusian scholar Ibn Hazm wrote “The Ring of the Dove,” a treatise on the different stages of love, including some rather explicit real-life homosexual stories.

It is true that many early Muslim scholars condemned homosexuality, and cited scripture to justify their position. But the themes of love and sexuality have been debated and discussed by Muslim theologians and artists for centuries.

The word “homosexuality” is not even used in the Quran. In fact, it did not exist in the Arabic language. The modern Muslim conclusion that homosexuality is “unnatural” is therefore not based on anything in Islamic scripture.

The Quranic story of the prophet Lot is often invoked by religious-conservative Muslims to denounce homosexuals. This is a mythical story which was borrowed from Jewish and Christian scriptures. It is not even remotely Islamic in origin. But even here, there has been debate. A renowned traditional authority on the Quran, al-Kisa’i al-Kufi, took the view that the story of Lot referred to heterosexual men who raped other men, and not homosexual men.

The chapter of al-Nur (Quran 24:31) specifically recognises “men who are not in need of women.” As the context of the passage shows, these are men who are not attracted to women. They may have been gay or asexual. By definition, they were not heterosexual men. They are also not judged or condemned anywhere in the Quran. The Prophet’s own example shows that he accepted men living around him who were called “Mukhannath,” seen to be “acting like women.”

IF MAAJID NAWAZ IS RIGHT, WHY ARE MUSLIMS SO HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?

If you're a Muslim it means you are gay.

If you aren't a Muslim, it begs the question why you'll go to get this information that is opposed by the 99.99% Muslims worldwide.

My question is why?

Better stop deceiving yourself, Islam like Christianity has and will never accommodate fornication, adultery, homosexuality or lesbianism. But there will still be people that will do them, and also try to find basis for justifying their immoral actions.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by mexxmoney: 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
Wetin all these teenagers dey enjoy for dis homo thing sef. E be like say devil don dey work over time for dis generation
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by sweetrace(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
nerodenero:
A gay is first human before being gay. Inasmuch I detest their act, for humanity's sake, live and let's live.

Very true, homosexuals are human beings. However, they don't live and let live. They love drawing attention to themselves if they can safely do this. They are always " coming out" like it is anyone's business who they sleep with. Why can't they just live their lives without announcing their sexual orientation if they feel it is natural? In Africa, because of the stigma, they prey on the vulnerable. Yes, they rape young boys. These boys grow up thinking that this is natural, and are shocked to find out society frowns on it. There's this Nigerian transsexual who rants and raves about how God is wicked. Apparently, she/he grew up in Nigeria and was raped by a neighbor. He grew up gay and was scorned by society before she fled to Europe. Now, according to him, before he was old enough to date, he practiced his growing skills on other young boys. I was in church when Donnie Mcclurkin talked about how he was constantly raped as a child by his uncles. By the time he was eight, he thought he was living a normal lifestyle. If a guy thinks he is gay, why does he not look for like minded people? Why rob others of their innocence and sometimes their ability to be heterosexual? So, while I'm against murder, I do understand the why. Wicked as this sounds.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Barney11: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
going to push bobrisky from 20th floor!
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
janefrancisca:
You are in support of the killing of a human being like u because he is gay...u av lost all sense of humanity in u and I pity the people who surround demselves around you. Was it only Sodom and Gomorrah that God destroyed ? Ananias and sapphira died because of what? stealing and lying. David's son was killed because of what? his father committed adultery and killed a man because of lust. My point is sin is sin...we are not better than them just because they are different. Just let them be biko...who holy pass?

Am deeply shocked and clearly this generations are sending us to hell.... Every one is entitled to their opinion . whether or not lazy gal feels what ever it doesn't change the fact that gays are being ostracized and killed .they ate not looked upon as normal as they go against nature and nature is God

Am surprises as to the support you received as well as opinions here .if not for political reasons and countries avoiding economic sanctions,gays would have been in deep waters .

Both religions condemn it.... And gays are being secretly killed more than reported

You have your opinion and lazy gal has hers doesn't mean you are right she simply is stating what she feels is right after all God did persish nations didn't he,yea or no !!
So let's stop this charade .
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 08, 2017
sweetrace:

Very true, homosexuals are human beings. However, they don't live and let live. They love drawing attention to themselves if they can safely do this. They are always " coming out" like it is anyone's business who they sleep with. Why can't they just live their lives without announcing their sexual orientation if they feel it is natural? In Africa, because of the stigma, they prey on the vulnerable. Yes, they rape young boys. These boys grow up thinking that this is natural, and are shocked to find out society frowns on it. There's this Nigerian transsexual who rants and raves about how God is wicked. Apparently, she/he grew up in Nigeria and was raped by a neighbor. He grew up gay and was scorned by society before she fled to Europe. Now, according to him, before he was old enough to date, he practiced his growing skills on other young boys. I was in church when Donnie Mcclurkin talked about how he was constantly raped as a child by his uncles. By the time he was eight, he thought he was living a normal lifestyle. If a guy thinks he is gay, why does he not look for like minded people? Why rob others of their innocence and sometimes their ability to be heterosexual? So, while I'm against murder, I do understand the why. Wicked as this sounds.

I love your point..... If only they can just stay within their circles but why rape our kids !! And through an abnormal means and yet if we say its abnormal we get banned or Sanctioned in on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.