Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed (37800 Views)

Ireland Elects 38-year-old Gay New Prime Minister / Chechen Man Pledges Terrible Punishment For ‘chechnya Gays’ Caricatures / Gay Men Thrown Into Concentration Camp-style Prisons In Chechnya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by paddyofboss(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
MUSLIM GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST MAAJID NAWAZ SAID ISLAM IS MORE TOLERANT OF HOMOSEXUALITY THAN OTHER RELIGIONS. ACCORDING TO MAAJID:

Traditionally, Islam was open to exploring beauty and sexuality, especially when Islamic culture flourished and Europe was in what were known as the Dark Ages.

The Prophet Muhammad taught that “God is Beautiful, and loves Beauty.” The 11th century Andalusian scholar Ibn Hazm wrote “The Ring of the Dove,” a treatise on the different stages of love, including some rather explicit real-life homosexual stories.

It is true that many early Muslim scholars condemned homosexuality, and cited scripture to justify their position. But the themes of love and sexuality have been debated and discussed by Muslim theologians and artists for centuries.

The word “homosexuality” is not even used in the Quran. In fact, it did not exist in the Arabic language. The modern Muslim conclusion that homosexuality is “unnatural” is therefore not based on anything in Islamic scripture.

The Quranic story of the prophet Lot is often invoked by religious-conservative Muslims to denounce homosexuals. This is a mythical story which was borrowed from Jewish and Christian scriptures. It is not even remotely Islamic in origin. But even here, there has been debate. A renowned traditional authority on the Quran, al-Kisa’i al-Kufi, took the view that the story of Lot referred to heterosexual men who raped other men, and not homosexual men.

The chapter of al-Nur (Quran 24:31) specifically recognises “men who are not in need of women.” As the context of the passage shows, these are men who are not attracted to women. They may have been gay or asexual. By definition, they were not heterosexual men. They are also not judged or condemned anywhere in the Quran. The Prophet’s own example shows that he accepted men living around him who were called “Mukhannath,” seen to be “acting like women.”

IF MAAJID NAWAZ IS RIGHT, WHY ARE MUSLIMS SO HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?
Everybody for Koran na prophet. prophet Adam,prophet lot, prophet Abraham, prophet Isaac, prophet pharoah na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2017
paddyofboss:

Everybody for Koran na prophet. prophet Adam,prophet lot, prophet Abraham, prophet Isaac, prophet pharoah na wa ooo

That's one of the absurdities of their religion. Mohammad was an illiterate who couldn't understand the individual roles played by Biblical figures, so he ended up labeling ALL of them as "prophets". Mohammad reminds me of an illiterate villager who once visited my office to see one of his relatives who is a junior colleague of mine.
This lad had lived in the village all his life and he had only been in the city for a few days, so everyone he met was automatically an "Oga".
Even our office drivers and security men were all Ogas to him.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by Souljaboi1: 10:45am On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
MUSLIM GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST MAAJID NAWAZ SAID ISLAM IS MORE TOLERANT OF HOMOSEXUALITY THAN OTHER RELIGIONS. ACCORDING TO MAAJID:

Traditionally, Islam was open to exploring beauty and sexuality, especially when Islamic culture flourished and Europe was in what were known as the Dark Ages.

The Prophet Muhammad taught that “God is Beautiful, and loves Beauty.” The 11th century Andalusian scholar Ibn Hazm wrote “The Ring of the Dove,” a treatise on the different stages of love, including some rather explicit real-life homosexual stories.

It is true that many early Muslim scholars condemned homosexuality, and cited scripture to justify their position. But the themes of love and sexuality have been debated and discussed by Muslim theologians and artists for centuries.

The word “homosexuality” is not even used in the Quran. In fact, it did not exist in the Arabic language. The modern Muslim conclusion that homosexuality is “unnatural” is therefore not based on anything in Islamic scripture.

The Quranic story of the prophet Lot is often invoked by religious-conservative Muslims to denounce homosexuals. This is a mythical story which was borrowed from Jewish and Christian scriptures. It is not even remotely Islamic in origin. But even here, there has been debate. A renowned traditional authority on the Quran, al-Kisa’i al-Kufi, took the view that the story of Lot referred to heterosexual men who raped other men, and not homosexual men.

The chapter of al-Nur (Quran 24:31) specifically recognises “men who are not in need of women.” As the context of the passage shows, these are men who are not attracted to women. They may have been gay or asexual. By definition, they were not heterosexual men. They are also not judged or condemned anywhere in the Quran. The Prophet’s own example shows that he accepted men living around him who were called “Mukhannath,” seen to be “acting like women.”

Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2017
delishpot:

You seem to be fascinated by my rear end tho. I chose to move on fom this exchanging words with you, name calling or trying to out match each other with insults to prove who is badest wouldn't add more years to my life. Maybe one day you will realise how foolish you have been. Believe me, I was worse than you in the past. Which gives me hope that anyone can learn when the time Is right. A wise person would take information and research it's possibilities while a fool laughs and mocks without lifting a finger to research. If I had a penny for everyone who was mocked and called names for things they talked about from the begining of time cool Enjoy your victory while it lasts cool

Run run run away! From the moment you posted about a "gay vaccine" I knew I could knock your nonsensical argument out of this planet. Your stubbornness prevented you from conceding earlier but now your pride has taken a bashing and more importantly you have been educated.....
you are welcome
Cheers.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by spyroxy1(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

arr...arr...arrr are you normal Are you normaal??

Matican see wetin this one they talk.

What the F' are you talking about?

Are you normal??
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by delishpot: 2:36pm On May 09, 2017
iluvpomo:

Run run run away! From the moment you posted about a "gay vaccine" I knew I could knock your nonsensical argument out of this planet. Your stubbornness prevented you from conceding earlier but now your pride has taken a bashing and more importantly you have been educated.....
you are welcome
Cheers.

Pride and ego took over and I wanted to give you insult for insult but then I realized there was no need floging a dead horse. My pride took a bashing? you think too highly of your ignorance grin grin grin you think to cook up insults is a problem for me? Lol to bash you back as soon as you bash me is too hard for me? Like you have the baddest bad mouth on NL ba? grin grin You are set in your ways and more comments or insults from me would only lead us to more name calling and insults which to me is a waste of time. My opinion still stands. Yes! There could be mermaids. Yes! bioengineering could be secretly done through vaccines and yes! science has gone beyond what you know. But you wouldn't know, you hardly study beyound what you need to pass school exams. So you are below the level I can communicate with. I would never retract that. I just choose to not bath in the mud with you. Life has no time for such bullshit when I could keep my head and do something more productive or fun.
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by discman2k2(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2017
doskie:
az in...... dyou get? these sweet sweet softies with round curves at the right playcis. tchaaaii
My guy, u gat d point!! I mean, wetin wan conpare wt a soft, succulent breast & nyash of a kissable woman?! Haba, som pips gat it wrong like eh!!!
Re: 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed by iluvpomo(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2017
delishpot:

Pride and ego took over and I wanted to give you insult for insult but then I realized there was no need floging a dead horse. My pride took a bashing? you think too highly of your ignorance grin grin grin you think to cook up insults is a problem for me? Lol to bash you back as soon as you bash me is too hard for me? Like you have the baddest bad mouth on NL ba? grin grin You are set in your ways and more comments or insults from me would only lead us to more name calling and insults which to me is a waste of time. My opinion still stands. Yes! There could be mermaids. Yes! bioengineering could be secretly done through vaccines and yes! science has gone beyond what you know. But you wouldn't know, you hardly study beyound what you need to pass school exams. So you are below the level I can communicate with. I would never retract that. I just choose to not bath in the mud with you. Life has no time for such bullshit when I could keep my head and do something more productive or fun.
Ha ha ha.... your ego had taken such a bruising...each time you claim to be "walking away" but the sting you feel from the mental beating I delivered to your coconut makes you retort in anger grin grin grin
Ok, so where is your proof of the gay vaccine, mermaids??
Is your imbècility also as a result of a botched vaccination program?? grin grin grin
You are entertaining.... put some soothing lotion on that bruised ego and come back for more smackings ... cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.