Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested (1538 Views)

Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
A Nigerian lady who earned a living as a commercial sex worker in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates has reportedly lost her life after she jumped from a four-storey building to avoid being arrested by the police because she lives without papers
According to a Nigerian who lives and work in Dubai who sent the story to Naijapals, the lady who was only known as Sophia, is said to be from Edo State and with other ladies, had been selling herself for money in that country.

This is what he Said
"To who it may concern, I am a Nigerian living and working in Dubai. I have to share this story in case anyone knows this lady. There is this lady called Sophia but no one knows her real name or her surname.
She works as a prostitute here in Dubai and does not have any papers. She lived in Al-Baraha area in Deira, Dubai. No one knows her details though she told people she is from Edo State but we do not know her real hometown or her family members.
She and other ladies are into prostitution and they live together. One day, the police went to the apartment to arrest them and instead of waiting for the police, Sophia jumped through the window from the 4th floor and died instantly.
Her remains have been deposited at the mortuary. So if anyone you can do something to make her family and friends knows about this, we will appreciate it.
Please see her photo here."

http://sabipeepz.com/e-gist/photos-of-edo-prostitute-who-died-in-dubai-to-avoid-been-arrested/

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by professorfal: 5:20pm On May 08, 2017
sad one

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by Cholls(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
my brother's ise lo so omo nu bi oko
Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by mexxmoney: 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
Another wasted life
Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 08, 2017
shocked

Chaaaiiii...

Arab ppol are ruthless when it comes to punishments sha even though Dubai is an open city but still law is law..

No wonder she jumped...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 08, 2017
Go well ooo
Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by Curvinus(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by Meekmind(m): 6:32pm On May 08, 2017
Why commit suicide when she can just allow herself to be killed? cry cry

Who go con open the gates of heaven for her nw? embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by ammyluv2002(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2017
Really sad
Re: Photos Of Edo Prostitute Who Died In Dubai To Avoid Been Arrested by Fkforyou(m): 9:18pm On May 08, 2017
What was she thinking? She think say all those stunts VIN Diesel dey do for film na real? undecided

Any way sha...RIP undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Often Do You Call Your Boyfriend/fiance / Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys / I Need A Hacker Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.