Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys (1537 Views)

Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by cooldrinks: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
1. They make up for what they lack.

My personal theory is simply that, "broke" men are better in bed because they feel the need to overcompensate for their lack there-of.
If a man makes a lower income than other men he thinks might pursue her, he is going to want to show her that he has some impressive skills in the bedroom. But I would call that working with what you've got, not overcompensating.They're more likely to be more focused on quality of life than a lifeof luxury — and that quality of life probably includes great, frequent sex."

2. They're Less stressed about Work

men who bring in less money than their wives have "hot" or "very good"sex lives,in comparison to their higher earning counterparts. Why? They have less to stress about when it comes to work. most of them their marriages or relationship is satisfactory, I'm not saying people should quit their jobs to improve their sex lives but this is what happens...

They're Less Likely To Cheat

one of the biggest turn-ons in bed is confidently knowing that your guy only has eyes (and hands and other things) for you.
if your male partner has excess money he's going to cheat on you. you won't be his sweet heart that he always comes back to. So less money means more commitment.

4. They Not Easily Annoying or Annoyed

Yes, we know this one. There's this pride that comes with money that some women hate so much, it's degrading. you can go out and come back home in peace, I don't know what else to add but the broke guys aren't annoying.

conclusion

Don't be so quick to write someone off. even if he isn't buying you the things you need because he doesn't have he's compensating on other things.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by CaptainSALAZAR: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Quick question, How long does one stays without money before you tag him/her broke?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
Broke boys and girls topics flying everywhere like Aeroplane

Seems the population of broke people on this forum is Much higher than the few who could afford Moet with no stress.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by cooldrinks: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Broke boys and girls topics flying everywhere like Aeroplane

Seems the population of broke people on this forum is Much higher than the few who could afford Moet with no stress.

life is not fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
cooldrinks:

life is not fair.

Work Hard smart bro

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by makydebbie(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Reasons why you should date broke/hustling ladies like me..? cry

4. They Not Easily Annoying or Annoyed

Yes, we know this one. There's this pride that comes with money that some women hate so much, it's degrading. you can go out and come back home in peace, I don't know what else to add but the broke guys aren't annoying.

Lool, you never see broke pelzin that'll use their frustrations and misfortunes to beat you up before.

They're Less Likely To Cheat

one of the biggest turn-ons in bed is confidently knowing that your guy only has eyes (and hands and other things) for you.
if your male partner has excess money he's going to cheat on you. you won't be his sweet heart that he always comes back to. So less money means more commitment.
Who do sugar mummies go for? Already made guys? Abeg op stop this lie.

2. They're Less stressed about Work

men who bring in less money than their wives have "hot" or "very good"sex lives,in comparison to their higher earning counterparts. Why? They have less to stress about when it comes to work. most of them their marriages or relationship is satisfactory, I'm not saying people should quit their jobs to improve their sex lives but this is what happens...
Then, they're the lazy broke, non achieving guys who are happy about their situation, that we should flee away from. Those ones will just drain you. Since they're comfortable.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Ekikor(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Who said broke guys don't cheat cheesy . .. .. Op e b like say u no sabi the power of konji..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Tenkobos(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Reasons why you should date broke/hustling ladies like me..? cry
You're not broke
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by cooldrinks: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
shouts out to hungryboy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by makydebbie(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tenkobos:
You're not broke
Then I'm? smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by hungryboy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Work Hard smart bro
mr adviser, last time i checked, you were not the definition of hardwork, except your definition of hardwork na to carry Emoney pictures from instagram come upload for nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Divay22(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by makydebbie(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:
Who said broke guys don't cheat cheesy .
Op e b like say u no sabi the power of konji..
Or even sugar mummies. This Op no sabi.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by hungryboy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
cooldrinks:
shouts out to hungryboy
bros no shout my name make o no vex for you, infact no dey call me sef if you no get money to give me

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Tenkobos(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Then I'm? smiley
Blessed

Life is dry humping everybody now and a hard time that is being experienced by many is quiet different from brokenness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
You guys are just looking for a reason to justify the fact that you're broke...it really doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tenkobos:
Blessed

Life is dry humping everybody now and a hard time that is being experienced by many is quiet different from brokenness.
Awwn, I'm blessed to you in my life too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
hungryboy:
mr adviser, last time i checked, you were not the definition of hardwork, except your definition of hardwork na to carry Emoney pictures from instagram come upload for nairaland?
Like I said , work smartly.

Don't jump on my comment for worthless "Likes" because I get Likes close to 100k if put together but they're useless to me.

Dude apart from music I do sometimes for the love I have for it , I'm a professional o. grin

Take my advice or thrash it.
E no concern me.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Most broke guys are insecure, they can't seem to believe you are dating them even though they are broke as fucck.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
as a matter of fact,broke guys have all the aforementioned qualities, ,
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Lalas247(f): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Less likely to cheat

I see...

Can we see the stats you used for that statement ?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Crownadex(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Op i disagreed wit ur nmbr 3 and 4

75% of broke guys used to cheat .... most of them related to sugar mummy

& about nmbr 4 .....U can easily get annoy when there is no money

that's what Yoruba called ....Alagidi talaka
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by hungryboy(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
as i dey so, e don reach almost one year now , i never fvck, even if girl come naked for my front now, my dick no go gree rise because i no get money
romance dey sweet when pepper dey pocket
until when my condition improves, the number one site on my browsing history will remain xvideos dotcom, and the small money were i get , na to use am buy vaseline,
afterall, all orgasm na orgasm , whether a hole was penetrated to achieve it or not doesn't matter
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by walepackage(m): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
Broke this,broke that...Do you think is by stressfull and tedious job that brings more money.Go and ask those that do 'blue collar jobs'how much do they earn.When with your phone and bizness ideas can earn you more without doing hard labor.Selfmade
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by hungryboy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Like I said , work smartly.

Don't jump on my comment for worthless "Likes" because I get Likes close to 100k if put together but they're useless to me.

Dude apart from music I do sometimes for the love I have for it , I'm a professional o. grin

Take my advice or thrash it.
E no concern me.
bros, no lele, make i delete that comment sef ,i no been sabi say i dey talk to "professional"
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Ekikor(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Or even sugar mummies. This Op no sabi.

God bless u .. I even forgot about sugar mummies.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by makydebbie(f): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:

God bless u .. I even forgot about sugar mummies.. cheesy
Na broke guys they go for, because they know na money them need na. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by pu7pl3(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
chai broke guys own done finish for Nairaland... smh soo sombori cant be broke in peace again

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Ekikor(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Na broke guys they go for, because they know na money them need na. cheesy
Your head dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by makydebbie(f): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ekikor:

Your head dey there
wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by MyNewJackeT: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
this guy just made being broke look cool.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Be Dating Broke Guys by Laveda(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Didn't know people are now comfortable staying broke. Wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) / Nigerians Slam Married Man After His Unclad Pics In A Hotel Is Leaked Online / Hot Sweet Women Here In Ibadan With Big Boobs And Curve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.