Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Cure For Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cure For Depression (739 Views)

Do Any One Know The Best Cure For Premature Ejaculation / Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) / Natural Cure For Baby Rashes, Skin Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Depression by Bonemarrow32(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2017
Guys, I've been so depressed for almost a week, I barely eat and I'm going lean daily.
Life seems so unfair to me at the moment.
I need a remedy out of this mess.
Please I need some answers because basically good can't help now
Re: Cure For Depression by bankable: 9:53pm On May 08, 2017
Bonemarrow32:
Guys, I've been so depressed for almost a week, I barely eat and I'm going lean daily.
eeehyah goin thru same jux try to b an extrovert cos m sure most depressed pipu are always introvert and shy or pipu chasing after dreams and dint achieve it
Re: Cure For Depression by 9jayes: 9:55pm On May 08, 2017
Contact me
Re: Cure For Depression by itsDecent: 9:58pm On May 08, 2017
I have been suffering from depression for more than six years now. And my entire life up to this point has been towards this.."How to get rid of depression " I have tried this in a hundred different ways. In fact I still have an episode as I am typing this line. It has affected every single aspect of my life and has greatly influence the way I see the world. I have attempted suicide numerous times but failed, otherwise I won't be writing this. But I can now handle it better.

Depression can screw up every aspect of your life even up to simple things like getting up from bed or eating and the sooner you attend to it, the better.

If you suffer from depression I want you to know that your not the only one., and it does get better. You just have to learn a few things which actually took me years to learn.

Don't suppress your feelings:- its okay to be depressed. this is so important that I should repeat it for the second time . IT IS OKAY TO BE DEPRESSED. By letting youself feel depressed without doing anything after a while it will eventually subside.

Don't try to distract yourself from that hurt:= this is why so many turn to substance abusive, unhealthy sexual behaviour or take unnecessary risk because they want to get a high but believe me, this high doesn't last and will eventually turn into a greater low, and you eventually need a greater high to compliment your low. And like this the circle of addiction builds up.

Get help if you can:- i never got the help I needed because I was in secondary school then and didn't know what depression was or what its even called. I had desperately tried to get over it, after failing numerous times I resulted to sucide. Of cause I didn't talk to anyone about it.

I think depression and metal health in general isn't getting enough attention in this country. People with metal health condition suffer in silence. I have a blog where I try to raise awareness for metal health.
You can check it out

Here is an article I had written on the topic back in 2016

This are the

Your free to message me anytime if you ever want to talk or anyone else who is concern about this. And get well soon smiley
Re: Cure For Depression by Bonemarrow32(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2017
bankable:

eeehyah goin thru same jux try to b an extrovert cos m sure most depressed pipu are always introvert and shy or pipu chasing after dreams and dint achieve it
I'm an extrovert but behind the smiles lies pain and agony
Re: Cure For Depression by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 08, 2017
You need a good series. I recommend a season of a Korean epic. I heard they can are sold in Nigeria.
Re: Cure For Depression by firstking01(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2017
Why are you depressed?, let's start from there first.
Re: Cure For Depression by mzhorlah(f): 12:36am On May 19, 2017
Bonemarrow32:
Am not gonna repay evil for evil. lemme help you.

I was depressed for 3years. I mean chronic depression. once it comes, I feel like committing suicide.

what did I do to get out of this? i got to know the sole reason i was depressed. Remember depression comes from accumulated stuffs.I started speaking to myself, I determined that no matter what happens to me, I wasn't gonna be depressed, I started saying positive things to myself. I told my self situations might not be right with me but am not loosing my joy. stop being negative. in case you don't get me, lemme know.

get to know the main reason why you are depressed. am sure you will be fine

Am always glad to help depressed souls cause have been in dere shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Beautiful Ladies Always Fall In Love With Ugly Guys / Urgent Advice Needed / How To Be A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.