Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Guys Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Come In (2103 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come In by 9jayes: 10:09pm On May 08, 2017
Have you ever?

Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 08, 2017
Pigs would fly that day.

Girls are the ones always in a relationship, while their boyfriends are out there claiming monk & a list of other ridiculous things to appear honourable in the eyes of other women

So anyway yesterday I was watching a show called my crazy ex. This girl met a guy & they started dating blah blah blah. First time they tried to have sex he couldn't perform & she just wrote it off as nerves. Next time he took her out for a picnic under a tree, they had sex & he did well. Later she found out that the guy has something called dendrophilia, which is a sexual attraction to trees. Turned out the tree they had sex under was his "real GF". I thought wow, so this guy can't get it up unless in the presence of his GF, the tree. What a love! If only many guys were as faithful to their GFs as he is. LOL! Pipe dream!

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by Fkforyou(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2017
Let me think about it. cheesy
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 08, 2017
Hell might freeze over the day a guy says those words grin
Re: Guys Come In by FelixFelicia(m): 10:29pm On May 08, 2017
I said it so many times
Re: Guys Come In by dingbang(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2017
Its very stupid for a guy to say he is in a relationship...

A guy is either single or married. Fullstop.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2017
Haba, yes nau....done that a coupla times.
Re: Guys Come In by kings20(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
Yep

I told a gal am already dating someone else

she gave me space

unfortunately d oda gal messed up

Anyways my point is am fed up with d way those beautiful ladies that posted before me generalized d whole thing

no matter wat there are some weird people that don't like wat is d norm of d day
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:
Pigs would fly that day.

Girls are the ones always in a relationship, while their boyfriends are out there claiming monk & a list of other ridiculous things to appear honourable in the eyes of other women
Speak for your bf alone.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 08, 2017
firstking01:
Speak for your bf alone.

Hello? I get hit on by other people's BFs too & they tell me all kinds of (laughable) things, except that they have a GF.
Re: Guys Come In by Arsenalholic1: 10:47pm On May 08, 2017
Stereotypes everywhere though.

You want to tell me that outta over 500M unmarried young men all over the world, you won't find at least 10M who'd turn a girl's advances down?

That's shallow.

Newsflash: I have seen guys within my sphere of contact do it o'er and o'er again.

1 Like

Re: Guys Come In by danielicon(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
Its very stupid for a guy to say he is in a relationship...

A guy is either single or married. Fullstop.

Chisos!!! I don't believe someone thinks like this... Thumbs up
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Hello? I get hit on by other people's BFs too & they tell me all kinds of (laughable) things, except that they have a GF.
Well, most atimes revealing the fact that we(guys) are in a relationship could cost or obstruct us from meeting the right girl, owing to the fact on how ya lots misbehave these days in a relationships esp if the guy loves you.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 6:04am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
Well, most atimes revealing the fact that we(guys) are in a relationship could cost or obstruct us from meeting the right girl, owing to the fact on how ya lots misbehave these days in a relationships esp if the guy loves you.

How is that fair? That's like having one foot in & one foot out. But whatever, go on with your bad selves.
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 6:08am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

How is that fair? That's like having one foot in & one foot out. But whatever, go on with your bad selves.
Bad selves??, you can't blame us dear.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 6:09am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
Bad selves??, you can't blame us dear.

Who is to blame?
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 6:12am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Who is to blame?
Ya lots for your ill-mannerisms....btw, you no dey sleep ni, just woke up to see your mention and in a bid to quote you back you are already replying shocked.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 6:15am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
Ya lots for your ill-mannerisms....btw, you no dey sleep ni, just woke up to see your mention and in a bid to quote you back you are already replying shocked.

I have to go to work undecided Who sleep epp? LOL!

Not all women are ill mannered. Take that back! angry
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I have to go to work undecided Who sleep epp? LOL!

Not all women are ill mannered. Take that back! angry
Work??, thought work starts by 8.am....which part of the federation are you resident??...
Re: Guys Come In by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hell might freeze over the day a guy says those words grin

What is the big deal in a guy saying it
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 6:33am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
Work??, thought work starts by 8.am....which part of the federation are you resident??...

The early bird catches the biggest worm. Btw, it's one hour ahead where I am. Making it 07:33
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 6:38am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

The early bird catches the biggest worm. Btw, it's one hour ahead where I am. Making it 07:33
Hmmmm, so, you are a birdgrin...And btw, not all early birds are lucky to catch the biqqest worm....which country is that cos i know nigeria is 1hr ahead of london and most other european contries including accra??
Re: Guys Come In by Burna88(f): 6:44am On May 09, 2017
well,à guy told me that.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 6:47am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
Hmmmm, so, you are a birdgrin...And btw, not all early birds are lucky to catch the biqqest worm....which country is that cos i know nigeria is 1hr ahead of london and most other european contries including accra??

The possibility of catching a fattie is motivation enough for me to haul myself out of bed as early as possible. I'm in South Africa.
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

The possibility of catching a fattie is motivation enough for me to haul myself out of bed as early as possible. I'm in South Africa.
You a south african??
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 6:49am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
You a south african??

Yes shocked What did you think I was.
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes shocked What did you think I was.
A nigerian....never really seen a south african this open with expressiveness....might be wrong tho.
Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 6:57am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
A nigerian....never really seen a south african this open with expressiveness....might be wrong tho.

You ARE wrong, I'm proof. The other South Africans on this forum are quite outspoken as well, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. We talk. A lot.
Re: Guys Come In by firstking01(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You ARE wrong, I'm proof. The other South Africans on this forum are quite outspoken as well, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. We talk. A lot.
Hmmm, And where's your pixundecided
Re: Guys Come In by SheldonCooper: 7:11am On May 09, 2017
y
ZarZar:
Pigs would fly that day.

So anyway yesterday I was watching a show called my crazy ex. This girl met a guy & they started dating blah blah blah. First time they tried to have sex he couldn't perform & she just wrote it off as nerves. Next time he took her out for a picnic under a tree, they had sex & he did well. Later she found out that the guy has something called dendrophilia, which is a sexual attraction to trees. Turned out the tree they had sex under was his "real GF". I thought wow, so this guy can't get it up unless in the presence of his GF, the tree. What a love! If only many guys were as faithful to their GFs as he is. LOL! Pipe dream!

Are you for real? attraction to trees?

Re: Guys Come In by Nobody: 7:17am On May 09, 2017
firstking01:
Hmmm, And where's your pixundecided

Where's yours?
Re: Guys Come In by SheldonCooper: 7:22am On May 09, 2017
9jayes:
Have you ever?

yes! a whole lot of times. Even as when I knew my girl was cheating on me. I just don't want to go down in history as what they say "all men are the same".

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married / I Am In A Dilemma, she Canceled Last Minute / Beyonce Seen Sitting On Jay-z’s Lap During Photo Shoot In Jamaica (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.