Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. (1119 Views)

One Major Cause Of Breakups We Often Neglect / This Woman Explained Why Couples Divorce - And People Overwhelmingly Agreed / Some Of The Most Shocking Reasons For Divorce/Breakups Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2017
Technology is responsible for high rate of divorce. Below I list a few reasons I think are key factors:

*easy online access to d opposite sex.

phones,internet,facebook,instagram,2goo,badoo and so on too numerous to mention but a few,you would notice that the temptation and possibility to cheat increases by up to 50%. It now boils down to one single thing "consciousness" of its moral implications,which accurately speaking most people lack. So that's where infidelity comes in. Just by a few clicks you get a detailed online register of men and women all over the world willing to offer themselves freely if your desires match. Heck! married men and women also have access to these sites.

*easy monitoring of spouse both visual and audio monitoring.

We see too much,hear too much and now know too much to be at peace with our partners. A video surfaced sometime back when a white lady was talking to her fiancee on video call and a black guy tying only a towel walks in mistakenly and turns back. But the ladys fiancee saw him and inquired which she denied being with anybody in her flat. So in this case if not for technology that man may hear rumors of her cheating and she will deny. They will go on living in peace. But thanks and no thanks to technology.

*unecessary attention from the opposite sex.

You go dey your own person go carry comments of how so beautiful or handsome you are blah blah blah. And before you know it you start to deveop emotional attachment to want to hear that kind of talk every day. As a married person that is infidelity. Women fall into this trap all the time whether married or not. Give a woman enough praise and she believes you deserve some compensation. Its the easiest way to catch a woman .They always fall for it married or not. Even the men are not better off.

*accelerated rate of misrepresentation and deceit due to gsm availability.

People now lie like mad! Somebody in Ogun state will claim to be in Abuja. And if you doubt am e fit beg person from Abuja to send am pix and he forwards them to you. Do you get the drift now? You are already in Abuja. Technology!

So be careful when next you use technology,it also causes some untold harm.
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by SirMichael1: 9:36am On May 09, 2017
okay
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by SirMichael1: 9:38am On May 09, 2017
Bold your points and see it on FP. That's what you guys aim for while you type right?
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2017
SirMichael1:
Bold your points and see it on FP. That's what you guys aim for while you type right?
how does that contribute to the topic?
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by SirMichael1: 10:51am On May 09, 2017
bullabong:
how does that contribute to the topic?

Sorry sir. No vex ehn

carry your post and go
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

Sorry sir. No vex ehn

carry your post and go
I just asked a question and expected you to make me understand what u meant.
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by SirMichael1: 11:30am On May 09, 2017
bullabong:
I just asked a question and expected you to make me understand what u meant.

Oh really??

How does that contribute to the topic? you asked?

That wasn't a question but a sarcastic reply.

I only made a suggestion and you went overboard with your reply.
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

Oh really??

How does that contribute to the topic? you asked?

That wasn't a question but a sarcastic reply.

I only made a suggestion and you went overboard with your reply.
Ok,so sorry if u felt it that way,didn't mean any disrespect Sir.
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 4:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Let's go people
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 4:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Go go go!
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Let's go people
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2018
At it
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Watch it
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2019
The internet is thirsty....
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by NLSavage: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2019
bullabong:
The internet is thirsty....
the internet is not thirsty, you are thirsty. post from 2017 you still want it to make FP.
Re: 4 Ways Internet Technology accelerates Divorce And Breakups. by bullabong(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2019
NLSavage:
the internet is not thirsty, you are thirsty. post from 2017 you still want it to make FP.
I only want people to learn and stall the decay due to ignorance. People now feel closer to those far away and fail to feel the hurt of a partner lying in the same bed. The internet

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Child Is A Homosexual / Why I Want To Get Married In My 30s / Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.