Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (50990 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Loved Up At Rahma's 40th Birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:55am On May 09, 2017
The poster should tell us if Mr. President wasn't on-board.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Nomswag: 11:55am On May 09, 2017
Change begins with them

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by uwa1(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2017
Na family jet

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by eitsei(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2017
People and reactions and some of them are hypocrites, I bet it this reacting particle may also do same if he's in the position to do so
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by uwa1(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2017
Bros.... Bros.... Ahhhh.... I nor know watin I wan tell u

sarrki:

For who?

Are they the only one onboard?

Let's assume it true

It's better than using it to transport our money to Johannesburg

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by toprealman: 11:58am On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?

Let's assume it true

Call a spade by its real name, whai is bad is bad.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by eitsei(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2017
uwa1:
Na family jet
lol...presidential jet for the president and his family

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by KOBOJO: 11:59am On May 09, 2017
One thing am very sure of is that Buhari will never go Unpunished!!!

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Franzinni: 12:00pm On May 09, 2017
So her FADA.. Does not have his own private jet.. I don't blame them sha.... Since Nigeria is not running a democracy.

This sarrki.. Guy you are a die hard fan of the buharis.

Can I ask you why... Is it because of mutual religious belief?

Do you love nigeria?? You indicated once that you leave abroad...

is that why you seem disconnected from the plight of the masses?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by sunshineV(f): 12:00pm On May 09, 2017
IDGAF about Nigeria

call me if ur nunu dey scratch u...

beautiful girls only
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by kolafolabi(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
No No! They might be among the entourage...No one can tell Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by AngelicBeing: 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
sad angry sad
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by jonnytad(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
This is what we get from a sick president, ....... A sick nation.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
Continue to dey react

Raining season is here

Farming sure pass
...while you are busy working hard in your farm under the scorching heat of the sun, the indimis, the ones you are defending would be flying a presidential or private jet over your head, sipping the finest french champaigne, and a drop might just hit you from above if providence rem you...anyway i pray fulani herdsmen dont meet u in your farm and use your body for anatomy practicals so you can always come here to share testimonies of your noble ventures. happy farming

18 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Bants(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
They are reaping the benefits abeg free them...
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by SweetJoystick(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:
Continue to dey react

Raining season is here

Farming sure pass
You are a disgrace. I'm affiliated to the APC. This is absolutely wrong. Learn to call a spade a spade. Well, that's if you have a conscience that pricks

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2017
ZOMBIES: WITHOUT BUHARI, THERE WOULD BE NO NIGERIA

TRUE PATRIOTS: WITHOUT NIGERIA, THERE WOULD BE NO BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by marcelifeh(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?

Let's assume it true

U

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by olopaooo(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
Some people jst want to talk what's bad in cruising with the plane. If na the guy papa be presido, him no go cruise.?
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by deolu2000(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2017
Just thinking and that prompted me to ask this question; how many of the presidential fleets has been converted to national carrier yet? wawu

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Mcowubaba: 12:17pm On May 09, 2017
You will never see all those useless hypocrites on this thread.
People like progressive01 and his bunch of squirrels.
Go to any IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu topic, those lunatics are always alert and ready to masturbat~e on the matter

Sarrki case is a forgetten issue, that man is simply a Sycophant.
Even if Buhari shots his wife dead, he will come up with a theory on how Jonathan caused the problem and exonerate his Lord (Buhari) from any wrongdoing

13 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
dis one weak baba sef.. baba no knw wetin to talk agn... dem go worry me.worry me.worry worry worry worry.dem go worry me.. arararara ororororo...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Goshoreb(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
A worship session with Paul Sax at The Redeemed Christain Church of God, Heavens Gate Parish, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Listen to Paul Sax, as he plays Oshubarere with his Sax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJMkebN_Bk
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2017
Buhari and his crew scammed the Nigerian people.

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by donkaz2(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2017
After all they are both billionaire daughter and son who cares they are only using it as ride not to loot
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by SalamRushdie: 12:33pm On May 09, 2017
Jonathan's Daughter dare not try this when El RUFAI was in opposition

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by Okoroawusa: 12:35pm On May 09, 2017
sarrki:

For who?

Let's assume it true

sarrki,u r an elderstateman on ds forum.its not every post u waste ur time on.
They r yet to hear of "first family".Even in america,the president's daughter's boyfriend is entitled to some security details.
wailers sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts by steinalb(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2017
I can't remember Obama's kids using airforce 1as taxi. Surely, something big is wrong in this country.

Even Trump's kids don't even go near any presidential business... That is respect for the country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / Mamman Daura Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.