Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Valentine's Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day (6466 Views)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / I Hate Valentine's Day / Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day by kachii(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2007
happy val to those who have found love
happy val to those who are stil seeking
to find love someday
for those who are dead to emotional love(lovelorn)
just be good to yourself and your friends.
catch fun.
Re: Valentine's Day by sammyjl(f): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2007
kiss I'll be at home watching movies. LOL
Re: Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2007
i dont think val day really sucks, the problem is that people mistaken it 4 a day of lust, a day you are suppose to have sex with your partner. but thats not true cos its a day you are supposed to give out gifts to people especially the less privileges. So 4 me, i will spend my vals day with the destitutes.
Re: Valentine's Day by t0kunb0(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2007
@nuzo nice 1

but i fil d luv u show on valz u can show all year round cos partners r known 2 b nicest dis tym of d year

plz show d less privileges sum luv along side d partner

hapi valz day y'all kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine's Day by eregobite(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2007
happy val to all of you out day, hope you're having a wonderful time? wink cheesy smiley
Re: Valentine's Day by sandi156: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2007
offcourse valentine day must be best for ur valentine. This is the day to express love. How much u can and u get. so enjoy it fully with ur valentine cheesy
Re: Valentine's Day by ericfrank: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2007
So, what or who inspires you to be romantic on valentines day. Who's da role model, da passionprophet. Who's the bomb and what does the bomb do?
Re: Valentine's Day by olokun(m): 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2007
Today being the valentine day.Happy val to you all.
Re: Valentine's Day by wiseguy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2007
A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat." "Is the man of the house home?", they asked. "No", she replied. "He's out." "Then we cannot come in", they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened. "Go tell them I am home and invite them in!" The woman went out and invited the men in" "We do not go into a House together," they replied. "Why is that?" she asked. One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How n ice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!" His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?" Their daughter was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!" "Let us heed our daughter's advice," said the husband to his wife. "Go out and invite Love to be our guest."

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest." Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, t he lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?" The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him.

Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!

Happy Val to all Nairalanders!
Re: Valentine's Day by jbbaby(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2007
@wise guy dat was very nice, i like d story n understands wat it means. thanx a lot.

I want 2 wish all nairalanders Happy Val's day may it bring wonderful memories,

enjoy d day.
Re: Valentine's Day by eregobite(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2007
hi all of you.imagine while others are having a wonderful val, i had a bad day cos i had a brawl with my val just because i'm broke.
Re: Valentine's Day by wifeypenth(f): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2007
was with ma buu althru

hapi vals day
Re: Valentine's Day by Trendiest(f): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2007
ok so to all the LOVERS i say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
to my single peoples,i say HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY
Re: Valentine's Day by Douzy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day by cynthia(f): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2007
Forget that val's day i fired all the boys in my disposal so i have my self to my self
Re: Valentine's Day by Douzy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2007
cynthia:

Forget that val's day i fired all the boys in my disposal so i have my self to my self

A pleasant way of saying, "I roasted". Pity. tongue
Re: Valentine's Day by Busta(f): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2007
Lol,
vals, vals,vals . .wonder how many reproductions took place wink
Re: Valentine's Day by jgirl3: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2007
lol - Douzy, you're wicked oh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine's Day by gift4love(f): 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2007
ooh i really love these red rose its lovely for a val day,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 24-year-old Physically Endowed Woman Born With HIV (photos) / . / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.