Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post (102042 Views)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Teobaba(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
Person wet post this thing na idiot old news
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by NnaNna4(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol,

Why not just sack them instead of waiting

U just said my mind.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Rilwayne001: 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
wirinet:

GEJ did not jail them for the 5 odd years he was in power and yet still remained your hero.

One question; will Buhari be your hero if he jails GEJ along with the trio you mentioned?

God, I so much love this post kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by AHCB: 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
Well, we didn't hear any alleged news of resignation issued to Diezani and co despite their corrupt practices.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

Do u have any evidence against GEJ forget all the media trial bY EFCC

Please refer back to post election period where it was stated that there was an agreement that gej would not be prosecuted ..that gentleman agreement is what is holding him
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Rikidony(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2017
Ameachi is a confirm thief no doubt just like Akpabio.
Ameachi should resign immediately.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by nkemjacob2(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2017
i no dis story is not real....if buhari ask dem to resign cos of corruption then buhari is about preparing to resigm as the president also...
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by amakenny: 10:22pm On May 09, 2017
Sai Amaechi,
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Oblang(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

A panel of inquiry in Rivers and Lagos states indicted Amaechi and Fashola respectively and Fashola did not deny using 78M to build a website. Let us start from there first

If any1 should be in jail today, it should be gej. Lots of indictments. Even dasuki indicted him. Hypocrisy is when u cant provide evidence against those u mentioned and asking someone to provide evidence against ur stealing is not corruption hero...I wonder if u lots think with ur anus...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by PublicAssurance: 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
Wahala Dey!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by amakenny: 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
Mogidi:
Buhari would be my hero if he jails Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

Ha ha ha. For Nigeria? Fight against kwarrupcion under Buhari is fight against political opponents.

You no see how APC has absorbed nearly all the PDP members accused of corruption.

What's left in PDP still are the brave politicians with political convictions ready to weather any Storm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
I feel this story is true sha .... Deep down I feel it is... But one person is mission ,*Maman daura
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by wristbangle: 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
Mere propaganda. They can never be sacked. If it happens, then people attached to them in power will suffer same fate hence back to square one. Which corruption are they even fighting sef? undecided

That crook obanikoro don join APC. We will soon see bode George, GEJ and co decamping to APC.

Same set of criminals. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by donchrisk(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
Mogidi:
Buhari would be my hero if he jails Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

bros na lie even if buhary jail all APC members its will never pleased a wailer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by bayonino: 10:29pm On May 09, 2017
daily post ko daily yam ni!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Saint83(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2017
Bloggers and lies has creep into daily post...Tales by noon day.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by MrSly(m): 10:31pm On May 09, 2017
Realdeals:

What about Akpabio, Uduaghan, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji and even Jonathan and his wife, they are saint abi?
I wonder where you got the guts to mention Peter Obi, the best Nigerian governor since independence.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
nurshah:

Please refer back to post election period where it was stated that there was an agreement that gej would not be prosecuted ..that gentleman agreement is what is holding him
Hearsay, I don't argue based on beer parlour statements and akara sellers roadside talk.
Do u have evidence of the agreement??
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ndcide(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2017
somehow:

Why do you need to set up a panel if you have evidences against them? Why not just take these evidences to ICPC or EFCC or even to the court direct?

Go to Efcc and see the petitions, stamped received..

The Las petitions were sent to Efcc and buhari himself.

Now answer your question as it relates to the SGF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Kaybaba5(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
I belong to everybody , i belong to nobody....
Jagaban and the rest becareful

Sai baba has spoken
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Ikology(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
Who is the presidency? Mamman Duara?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by amakenny: 10:34pm On May 09, 2017
wristbangle:

Which corruption are they even fighting sef? undecided

They are fighting ghosts of PDP.

Because nearly every politician in Nigeria is now in APC.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by masseratti: 10:35pm On May 09, 2017
Mogidi:

Have you seen any evidence Dr Jonathan is corrupt?
any evidence that tinubu is corrupt?
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Jetleeee: 10:35pm On May 09, 2017
wristbangle:
Mere propaganda. They can never be sacked. If it happens, then people attached to them in power will suffer same fate hence back to square one. Which corruption are they even fighting sef? undecided

That crook obanikoro don join APC. We will soon see bode George, GEJ and co decamping to APC.

Same set of criminals. Nonsense

That dailypost like to dey disseminate bullocks. Remember they were the ones who disseminated that Akiolu-Yorubaland nonsense. We heard from an unofficial source that he has denied that statement. I'm taking this as a pinch of salt till it comes from a more reliable source

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 09, 2017
Realdeals:

What about Akpabio, Uduaghan, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji and even Jonathan and his wife, they are saint abi?
They're no saints. They didn't hide their behaviour but amaechi and ko are pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
Oblang:

If any1 should be in jail today, it should be gej. Lots of indictments. Even dasuki indicted him. Hypocrisy is when u cant provide evidence against those u mentioned and asking someone to provide evidence against ur stealing is not corruption hero...I wonder if u lots think with ur anus...
If you want to resort to insults I am a master at it.
Do you have Dasuki's statement? Do u have the raw evidence?
Has any court of competent jurisdiction found Dasuki guilty, quit being emotional.
Like I said earlier, there are no tangible facts apart from propaganda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by jaidor: 10:37pm On May 09, 2017
Nigerian journalism ehnn, I just weak on their matter when I hear stuffs like this.
Why on earth should they be calling the accused? do they expect them to confirm that they were truly ordered to resign? even if the story is true, the THEY WILL NEVER confirm the allegation.
Trying to get in touch with the president or VP's aide is even still sane.

We'll, am just a layman when it comes to journalism though. However their approach on trying to confirm the story seem very ridiculous to me. maybe the experts here can educate me if am wrong.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by kechywillz(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2017
If this is anything to go by,then am sure Buhari is ready to fight corruption not withstanding whose ox are gored,I wish all past criminals in APC n PDP will be harassed by EFFC n jailed if found guilty
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by azimibraun: 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
Smoke without fire.... Fat Lie.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by watchindelta(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
fake news
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
Mogidi:

Have you seen any evidence Dr Jonathan is corrupt?

You've never heard of how "Buona fortuna l'imb.ecile presidente" aka Fortunato or better known to you as Goodluck Jonathan sold an oil field that was worth over $300billion for $1.5billion.

Stop being an id*iot.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
somehow:

Why do you need to set up a panel if you have evidences against them? Why not just take these evidences to ICPC or EFCC or even to the court direct?
A panel of inquiry is a step in the right direction. If it is not, why did Amaech fight tooth and nail to nullify the panel of inquiry??
Go and check the meaning if panel of inquiry before you start spewing gibberish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.