Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post (102030 Views)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Onnoghen Was Forced To Resign - Daily Independent / Reactions As MC Oluomo Joins Abba Kyari To Celebrate Birthday In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by sirclemzy: 11:44pm On May 09, 2017
So in your place a sitting president with immunity can jail two sitting governors also with immunity? Next time think b4 u type.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 09, 2017
ovadozes:

Hearsay, I don't argue based on beer parlour statements and akara sellers roadside talk.
Do u have evidence of the agreement??

Accept it as hear say and bear parlour and move on. Thank you
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by jude90(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2017
story story
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
your ineffectual buffoon that mismanaged more than 30tr naira in 5yrs is not corrupt and those that perform than him are corrupt

Prove it na! Go through the handover note he gave to Buhari & stop disgracing urself here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by sweetgala(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:
Buhari would be my hero if he jails Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

Same can be said of GEJ , Sambo, OBJ , Atiku , David Mark , Anyim Pius Anyim etc

Next to all the above name Tinubu is a saint ; remember Tinubu had been tried in the CCB by a PDP government and acquited of all wrong doings
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by abels(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2017
IF THIS IS TRUE THEN THIS IS THE BEGINING OF THE DESTRUCTION OF APC AND GOD FATHERISM AND THIS WILL MAKE ME BELIEVE IN THE ANTI CORRUPTION WAR oF BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by ICEMAN(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2017
If Buhari jails Amaechi we will believe him! I will join APC live!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by kkboy(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2017
This just a mere imagination or dream of the writer. If I have the power to hire and fire you why do I need to direct you to resign?
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by kkboy(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2017
ICEMAN:
If Buhari jails Amaechi we will believe him! I will join APC live!

Ameechi is truly a nightmare to the opposition for single handedly dismantling PDP is south south .
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by suremanpatriot: 12:29am On May 10, 2017
This is bullshit. Whic political office holder is pure? Every past administration member to the present hav directly or indirectly benefited from corrupt tendencies.
...the only difference is d wanton greed of past administrations almost wracked this nation, of which God has used the Buharism admin to expose and slow down tradition of pilferages and wastages going on in this nation unchecked for ages.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 12:34am On May 10, 2017
Oblang:

Then bring raw evidence against those u mentioned earlier or u stfu....tinubu have no immunity when ur so called hero was there, yet he couldnt jail him...
Keep jumping up and down with your little brain, obviously you lackthe where withal to understand some certain things, becuase you ve been fed with rubbish propaganda by govt. of the day then u think evry other person is as irrational as you are

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by juman(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2017
Its possible.

Maybe to pave way for new order.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by fallout87: 1:00am On May 10, 2017
Tinubu is a murderer and a thief yet these empty-headed lazy people will praise him.... yet insult others for praising their own tribes thieves.

All of you are the same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by nabiz(m): 1:02am On May 10, 2017
if this happen, i will start supporting buhari till 2019
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Lecturebidz(m): 1:04am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:

Have you seen any evidence Dr Jonathan is corrupt?

[b][/b]Jesu!

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by MarkSole: 1:25am On May 10, 2017
The road that fashola re-built(with “stone base”) still gets badly flooded.

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by MrImole: 1:38am On May 10, 2017
bedspread:
ABEG which of the BUHARI talk this one??

Salisu Buhari.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:48am On May 10, 2017
Well good luck for them but still a corruption in Nigeria. undecided

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by nijascammers: 1:53am On May 10, 2017
flat headed bigots have started again ,useless flat headed fake jews.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by 2016v2017: 2:06am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:
How Tinubu still walk the corridors of power a free man is testament of how ingrained corruption is in Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:15am On May 10, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by GeneralEmenogu: 3:06am On May 10, 2017
which President? him fit do am? na VP handy work, d man is on top of his job. carry on VP, DT which d President can't do u can.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:07am On May 10, 2017
I am trying to recall how long the president took in making those appointments.
How long we waited to see the list of the cabinet that was supposed to destroy corruption.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Nobody: 3:45am On May 10, 2017
He is afraid these men are younger, politically wiser and may take over come 2019.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by Kiakia(m): 3:55am On May 10, 2017
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by smoooty11: 4:11am On May 10, 2017
GeneralEmenogu:
which President? him fit do am? na VP handy work, d man is on top of his job. carry on VP, DT which d President can't do u can.

You are very correct. Underestimate osibanjo at your own peril as a former chief judge that guy knows every trick in the book and right now he is on the drivers seat.Infact people go hear am e go use some people show example.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by DonJupo(m): 4:20am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:

While it's no secret that almost all politicians have enriched themselves to the detriment of the development of our great nation, I still make bold to state that Tinubu is the sole reason we have an opposition party in Nigeria, a party that finally forced PDP off power.
That been said, please educate me on the crimes of Tinubu so I can equally educate you on why accusing fingers shouldn't be pointed at him.
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by banmee(m): 4:26am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:

Have you seen any evidence Dr Jonathan is corrupt?

Are you high? His wife alone who does not have any known skill or acumen, has millions of dollars lodged in different accounts because of her access to him and you ask that question? Corruption is really a disease infecting every single Nigerian in Nigeria. Smh. Even Obama with all his brilliance did not leave the white house with the kind of money GEJ's wife is claiming is her's in one account alone. Wife of a public servant fa. God help una.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by franugo(m): 4:55am On May 10, 2017
Realdeals:

What about Akpabio, Uduaghan, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji and even Jonathan and his wife, they are saint abi?

uduaghan is d most ineffectual buffoon dt ever liveth. D curses placed on him eh, no pastor or imam can break

corrupt, uneven foreheaded n bloody husband of a thief!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by authenticman(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2017
This is featuring only in the Dailypost, highly unbelievable story!
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by OKorowanta: 5:15am On May 10, 2017
Mogidi:

The buhari wey u dey call him name,Na beta pesin?
Re: Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post by LionDeLeo: 5:20am On May 10, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Really! Like seriously!! Now you believe the so called anti corruption fight is a ruse only aimed at opposition elements!

Sarrki, Omenkalives, madridguy, oyinkinola, GenBuhari, FriendNG, liondeleo, ipobexposed, and all other zombies who love corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.