Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor (851 Views)

For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? / Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? / SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by TimmyPapa(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2017
Evening All...
ONE of dis Evening d gal u av bn wanting to FK happens to givv u d go ahead and she stay lying in ur room but on the condition of using a condom... with ur konjilization u jumped out to get it... getting to d shop dir was no lyt buh it ws dark nd a man was sanding beside u... den u said Giv me a park of COND wen d lyt came on nd lo nd behold it was ur Pastor standing beside U nd u b youth leader ...what will u end sd COND with...
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by decatalyst(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2017
I go sharperly request for the whole carton of the condom...tell my pastor that I am the new advocacy campaigner for HIV/Aids and unwanted pregnancy prevention. grin

cool
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by TimmyPapa(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
decatalyst:
I go sharperly request for the whole carton of the condom...tell my pastor that I am the new advocacy campaigner for HIV/Aids and unwanted pregnancy prevention. grin

cool
Lolz
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2017
So you're more afraid of a pastor than the one above that sees it all? undecided

In the same situation, I'd buy the condom without an ounce of shame. No living person dictates my life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by TimmyPapa(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2017
I ll sayi wana buy condensed milk
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by TimmyPapa(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:
So you're more afraid of a pastor more than the one above that sees it all? undecided

In the same situation, I'd buy the condom without an ounce of shame. No living person dictates my life.
God understands dah buh man will not..
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2017
CON_dense milk na
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 09, 2017
TimmyPapa:

God understands dah buh man will not..

Is it not supposed to be the other way around? Man should be able to understand man since he is not a spiritual being like God.
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by TimmyPapa(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Is it not supposed to be the other way around? Man should be able to understand man since he is not a spiritual being like God.
Sure zarzar buh u knw human being.. imagine a guy called me down and strt To preach to me dah av backslided bcus a gal Cooked for me in ma service year
Thank God man no b GOd
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 09, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Sure zarzar buh u knw human being.. imagine a guy called me down and strt To preach to me dah av backslided bcus a gal Cooked for me in ma service year
Thank God man no b GOd

Hmmm...

No offence but my belief is that most of these so called man of God have psychological issues like narcissism, the messiah complex & other mental disorders that make a person to have delusions of grandeur. If you notice, they're the type that expect people (minions) to do as they say, while they hardly walk the talk so to speak. That's a hallmark of ego driven people. They have double standards & believe that THEY "the chosen ones" are above the rules that they expect others to follow rigidly.

2 Likes

Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by Sexykarma(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
decatalyst:

cool
Lol sharp man
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by Akinz0126(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2017
RB007:
CON_dense milk na

Condense what?in a pharmacy?
Re: Let's See How Smart U Ar If Got Caugth Buying Condom By Ur Pastor by TimmyPapa(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
Akinz0126:

Condense what?in a pharmacy?
Lolzz

(1) (Reply)

Man Fails To Recommend Friend For 'something' Because His Tweets Were Offensive / Questions To Answer About Marriage / A Smart Lady Wrote This.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.