Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] (746 Views)

How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] by Thatyorubadude(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2017
Written by thatyorubadude

Better to have little, with godliness, than to
be rich and Honest- Proverb 16:8

I Sat Down in my Room Devasted How i was going to Provide the N23,000 my Girlfriend Asked for,Perhaps this was my Chance show her i wasnt a Broke PlayBoy after all.

I looked at The Window,Starring continously at the Lizard,thinking about what i was going to do.I Immediately took my Laptop and launched "Mozilla firefox" to log on to "MEET-ME"(One of American Dating Sites) in Search of a Mugu to Scam that Very Day.

Suddenly My Phone Blipped,Certainly it was going to be One of those telecommunication So Called MTN! I thought as I Stretcthed to unplug it where i was charging it.
I unlocked my Phone,launched SmS,I noticed the Message was not MTN service but a Strange number.

Had I Know,I would have Igored the Message Jeje,buh My Love for Money made me do this.

Cc:Tosyne2much
ClassCaptain
Re: How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] by sEGXY2(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2017
following
Re: How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] by Dotwillis1(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2017
cool
Re: How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] by Thatyorubadude(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2017
Episode 1 premiers soon.
Re: How I Became The Mugu [A Short Story] by Thatyorubadude(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
October 15,2016
12:13PM
No 1 Yaya Abatan,Opp Excellent Hotel,Aguda

..Sorry For Taking So Long...

It All Started When My Girlfriend Misplaced N23,000 In Her Hostel,She Had told Me The Money was For Her Institution Fee that Semester,And likewise Do Some Shopping...

I Had Promised Her that I will Give Her Double of The Money Next week cause She Knew I was a Yahoo Dude,Afterall It was my Chance to Prove I wasnt a Broke PlayBoy...

I Took my Phone and stared at the Message,Was trying To Figure Out Wheter It was True|False.

"Mr Ayomide,You Have Been Selected as One of the Lucky Winner in Our Ongoing FirstBank4Me Promo,Call Mr Lekan to Redeem Your N100,000

Even If I Had Heard Several Scam Stories About this,But The Promise I Had Made Earlier kept ringing in my Head,I felt one Spirit Echoing in My Ear!..

Baba This Your Chance
100K Awoof Just Like that

I Hissed !Beliveing it was Scam.So I went Back to Charge ma Phone,Perhaps I still Had N15,000 in My Bank Account just Needed N8,000 Extra For the N23,000 To be Complete..

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Looks At You Always, Is That A Sign Of Affection. / Ladies How To Get Sexy Hip And Sexy Shape Look / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.