Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. (3547 Views)

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" / Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) / What Kind Of A Man Or Woman Would You Love To Get Married To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2017
I have to open this account sharply to express my self. I 'm an handsome dude and irresistible to ladies (married women inclusive) But the main challenge is that this young woman has been disturbing me. A colleague at work, we bleep like three time, but she ha been requesting for money on account that she want to flush her system in order not to get pregnant. Even saying i may pay more if is not urgent because abortion may be expensive. The funny thing is that she will still call me later to have another round of sex because she always enjoy our moment together. Me I can't resist her because she is like-able and so beautiful. Help me no abuse please non-married stay off because your opinion may be non-consistent

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 10, 2017
What advice do you need when you're bleeping a married woman and obviously know it's wrong?.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by ikp120(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2017
Continue bro. I hope your dick doesn't get trapped in that her sweet pussy one day. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by subtlemee(f): 11:15am On May 10, 2017
Let your conscience advice you lipsrsealed
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
What advice do you need when you're bleeping a married woman and obviously know it's wrong?.

You don't understand. there are some situation that defile simple reasoning.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2017
subtlemee:
Let your conscience advice you lipsrsealed

Yes my conscience is doing that, But this woman can faint if i don't pick her calls and reply her whatssapp sometime
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

You don't understand. there are some situation that defile simple reasoning.
If any situation defiles simple reasoning. How about your conscious?, is it murdered?.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by subtlemee(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

Yes my conscience is doing that, But this woman can faint if i don't pick her calls and reply her whatssapp sometime

Tell her to leave her husband and come and marry you na since you don't want her to faint cos from your post you ain't even ready to let go,then be rest assured that she'll do unto you as the former husband

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2017
The rate at which we have many cheating married women is alarming, the sad news is that it's obvious it will even get worse lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2017
subtlemee:

Tell her to leave her husband and come and marry you na since you don't want her to faint cos from your post you ain't even ready to let go,then be rest assured that she'll do unto you as the former husband

i'll surely work on myself. Be praying since
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The rate at which we have many cheating married women is alarming, the sad news is that it's obvious it will even get worse lipsrsealed

Some guy are not trying maybe due tom work pressure
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Lionessza(f): 11:40am On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:
I have to open this account sharply to express my self. I 'm an handsome dude and irresistible to ladies (married women inclusive) But the main challenge is that this young woman has been disturbing me. A colleague at work, we bleep like three time, but she ha been requesting for money on account that she want to flush her system in order not to get pregnant. Even saying i may pay more if is not urgent because abortion may be expensive. The funny thing is that she will still call me later to have another round of sex because she always enjoy our moment together. Me I can't resist her because she is like-able and so beautiful. Help me no abuse please non-married stay off because your opinion may be non-consistent

Boris kodjoe ...................is that you?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 10, 2017
Okay Op let's just assume that i'm the one bleeping your mother, how will you feel if you eventually finds out? or what will be your reaction
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

Some guy are not trying maybe due tom work pressure
this is one of the causes no doubt... Other times it could be karma taking its full course lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Greenbullet(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:
you are not mad .
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by PenisCaP: 12:04pm On May 10, 2017
u ar bleepin a married woman n u ar happy what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:
She is manipulative, you'll keep going back till she find someone else.
Say NO to her and take you stand

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 12:48pm On May 10, 2017
Enough with the blames, married men should try and satisfy their wives needs.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by rosalieene(f): 12:49pm On May 10, 2017
simple stop fvckinq her!!!!!! as simple as ABC!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:
simple stop fvckinq her!!!!!!
as simple as ABC!
I doubt its that simple, the lady is manipulative
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by rosalieene(f): 12:54pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
I doubt its that simple, the lady is manipulative
He should start with avoiding her!

How can he allow a married woman manipulate him. Its just simply because he loves fvcking her

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 12:57pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:

He should start with avoiding her!

How can he allow a married woman manipulate him. Its just simply because he loves fvcking her
He opened up cos he needed help. Same way it's not easy for single ladies to leave married men.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Chukwumeremeze(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

You are going through a very intense sexually knitted bondage bro, and you need to help yourselves by finding ways to pull out of whatever association you have with this strange woman. Prov. 6:32 -

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding : he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonor shall he get ; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

There are other very stern warnings about adultery and it's devastating effect in the bible.

* You need God now than ever to deliver you from this bondage and help you break from the spiritual soul ties you have created with this woman, you may need to fast and seclude yourself for some days, perhaps take a casual leave, and turn off your phone around that period.

* When you are back from your prayers, you will have been fortified to resist her advances and confidently tell her point blank that you are done with the mess you have been doing with her. It will not be easy for you to let go easily, but constantly remind yourself of how destructive the impacts of your acts with her will certainly be, and stay determined.

* Since she is your colleague avoid every informal communications or contacts with her, unfriend, block and delete her from every means she may use to communicate with you, whats app, Facebook etc,, delete her number and also block her from calling you too.

i have once gotten a crazy romp with someone who would have destroyed my life, though she wasn't married at that time, but she wanted us to continue jonzing around even after she was married, i factory resetted our previous acts from my mind through prayer and cut-off every form of communications i had with her. She cursed and said all sorts, but bro, the damages would certainly outweigh the pleasure.

Give yourself some sanity and break away please.

Kindly read Proverb 5:3 - 25.

"For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: but her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death ; her steps take hold on hell"

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by rosalieene(f): 1:06pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
He opened up cos he needed help. Same way it's not easy for single ladies to leave married men.
There are two reasons why single ladies date married men
1.) Money

2.) Love; This shouldn't be enough reason but some girls foolishly fall in love with married men thereby making it difficult to leave them.

This OP opened up because the lady is threatening him and extorting money from him. I bet you, if not for this two things, he would surely keep having a great time with her.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:

There are two reasons why single ladies date married men
1.) Money

2.) Love; This shouldn't be enough reason but some girls foolishly fall in love with married men thereby making it difficult to leave them.

This OP opened up because the lady is threatening him and extorting money from him. I bet you, if not for this two things, he would surely keep having a great time with her.
You are right. What worries me is the rate married women cheats. Something is wrong somewhere which need urgent attention.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by rosalieene(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
You are right. What worries me is the rate married women cheats. Something is wrong somewhere which need urgent attention.
married men cheat too
infact the ratio of cheating BTW married men n women is 90:40
The society condemns a cheating wife but not a cheating husband.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 1:17pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:

married men cheat too
infact the ratio of cheating BTW married men n women is 90:40
The society condemns a cheating wife but not a cheating husband.
Everything is wrong about a woman cheating. That was why I said there is need to put a stop to it. Don't get me wrong, it is wrong for men to cheat too but that of a cheating woman is worse. Women now cheat without fear

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by harffie(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2017
Cuddleme
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 1:32pm On May 10, 2017
harffie:
Cuddleme
what?
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by harffie(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
what?
Cuddle me.. smiley
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2017
harffie:
Cuddleme
I won't cuddleyou

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Always Like This / Can You Marry From Another Tribe? / This Spaghetti � Cost 2000 To Buy Around Golf Of Guinea (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.