Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. (3569 Views)

Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" / Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) / What Kind Of A Man Or Woman Would You Love To Get Married To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2017
harffie:

Cuddle me.. smiley
Can't cuddleyou
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by femi4: 1:51pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:
I have to open this account sharply to express my self. I 'm an handsome dude and irresistible to ladies (married women inclusive) But the main challenge is that this young woman has been disturbing me. A colleague at work, we bleep like three time, but she ha been requesting for money on account that she want to flush her system in order not to get pregnant. Even saying i may pay more if is not urgent because abortion may be expensive. The funny thing is that she will still call me later to have another round of sex because she always enjoy our moment together. Me I can't resist her because she is like-able and so beautiful. Help me no abuse please non-married stay off because your opinion may be non-consistent
you no fit buy N100 condom
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
She is manipulative, you'll keep going back till she find someone else.
Say NO to her and take you stand

thanks as if you are reading my mind
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

thanks as if you are reading my mind
Welcome, stand by your words. I know you like/love this woman but its wrong having sex with her. Do you have a girlfriend?
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:
simple stop fvckinq her!!!!!!
as simple as ABC!

As am typing this, she has called more than three times. Some people will just think am creating this thread for fun. Even when i understand and notice her movement and calculation. The mistake i made which i take responsibility is to allow my emotion prevailed over my knowledge. She said i have given her satisfaction that she had never thought of getting from her husband.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by rosalieene(f): 2:47pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

As am typing this, she has called more than three times. Some people will just think am creating this thread for fun. Even when i understand and notice her movement and calculation. The mistake i made which i take responsibility is to allow my emotion prevailed over my knowledge. She said i have given her satisfaction that she had never thought of getting from her husband.
do not pick her call

just avoid her like a plague
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

You are going through a very intense sexually knitted bondage bro, and you need to help yourselves by finding ways to pull out of whatever association you have with this strange woman. Prov. 6:32 -

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding : he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonor shall he get ; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

There are other very stern warnings about adultery and it's devastating effect in the bible.

* You need God now than ever to deliver you from this bondage and help you break from the spiritual soul ties you have created with the
woman, you may need to fast and seclude yourself for some days, perhaps take a casual leave, and turn off your phone around that period.

* When you are back from your prayers, you will have been fortified to resist her advances and confidently tell her point blank that you are done with the mess you have been doing with her. It will not be easy for you to let go easily, but constantly remind yourself of how destructive the impacts of your acts with her will certainly be, and stay determined.

* Since she is your colleague avoid every informal communications or contacts with her, unfriend, block and delete her from every means she

may use to communicate with you, whats app, Facebook etc,, delete her number and also block her from calling you too.

i have once gotten a crazy romp with someone who would have destroyed my life, though she wasn't married at that time, but she wanted us to continue jonzing around even after she was married, i factory resetted our previous acts from my mind through prayer and cut-off every form of communications i had with her. She cursed and said all sorts, but bro, the damages would certainly outweigh the pleasure.

Give yourself some sanity and break away please.

Kindly read Proverb 5:3 - 25.

"For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: but her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a

two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death ; her steps take hold on hell"

Thank you, your advice will surely be put to use.

Though am highly spiritual but it just came to my mind that no one is above temptation, i knew i was not so watchful and being careful. The worst part is that we are both dedicated workers in our various denomination. I just keep wondering about issues discussed here on daily basis is what am witnessing real life

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 3:01pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:

There are two reasons why single ladies date married men
1.) Money

2.) Love; This shouldn't be enough reason but some girls foolishly fall in love with married men thereby making it difficult to leave them.

This OP opened up because the lady is threatening him and extorting money from him. I bet you, if not for this two things, he would surely keep having a great time with her.

I agree but i wouldn't say is a threat of sort. she just needed money. using the excuse of likely pregnancy. Even if she is pregnant she can even dare to mention my name because of her marriage, she may know how to find a solution.

My major concern is how to break my ties completely with her and still enjoy my mutual working relationship, because she is very useful to me in my working place, of which am the business manager. her not cooperating with me at work will both affect our job schedule and reduce our performance incentives at the end of the month.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 3:08pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Welcome, stand by your words. I know you like/love this woman but its wrong having sex with her. Do you have a girlfriend?

In my early thirties, what prompted me to that, she knew the girl i was dating but i just saw somethings on her phone which in was not comfortable with, with the fact that the lady is all about money and me i need serious relationship. i have to let the lady go. Since she was aware of everything she use that period to penetrate. Coupled with the fact that i normally drop her off every working days, as because she only drive her car during weekend and is more convenient for her to join me.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Chukwumeremeze(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

Thank you, your advice will surely be put to use.

Though am highly spiritual but it just came to my mind that no one is above temptation, i knew i was not so watchful and being careful. The worst part is that we are both dedicated workers in our various denomination. I just keep wondering about issues discussed here on daily basis is what am witnessing real life

The Lord strengthen you bro.
My case was also similar to yours, i and the said lady where also dedicated workers too in church. On one occasion on a Sunday, she requested i come to her house before going to church, claiming she wasn't feeling fine. All my attempts to explain and remind her of how important such a day should be regarded seemed abortive, she kept on calling and i told her i would come over..

Of course i went straight to church and didn't go after all, she kept on calling while i was in church and i turned off my phone; and that was the day i determined to pull away from her.

I couldn't even stand confidently in church knowing the terrible and filthy acts we used to indulge in, but i cried to the Lord to deliver me and He did. I never even believed i would fall into that sort of temptation and sin owing to my level of spirituality, but it helped see how weak and fragile i would be except relying on God for strength.

Yes she may be of great benefit to you at work, but the safety of your soul is completely above your job. If you or she dies today, the Job will still continue, and someone with match able skills will be hired. You can still ask The Lord to give you a replacement

You will overcome bro, resist the devil, stand firm in faith, reclaim your position in the Lord and allow the Holy spirit to rewire you again.

warm regards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by nelson16(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2017
Don't come crying when harvest time comes! What goes around comes around! Treat others the way you'd love to be treated.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 3:18pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

I my early thirties, what prompted me to that, she knew the girl i was dating but i just saw somethings on her phone which in was not comfortable with, with the fact that the lady is all about money and me i need serious relationship. i have to let the lady go. Since she was aware of everything she use that period to penetrate. Coupled with the fact that i normally drop her off every working days, as because she only drive her car during weekend and is more convenient for her to join me.
Now you're talking.
1) Don't carry her in your car again
2) Try as much as you can to avoid her in the office.
3) Block her numbers and block her on all social media.
4) Don't be alone with her. I know you're used to her company.
Lastly she can kill herself if you don't talk to her or chat up with her that solely her concern. Don't fall for her tricks again. Keep reminding yourself that it is wrong. She will get over you if she notice your change of attitude and behavior.
Be strong, don't feel condemned now that you've voiced it out. But it will be bad going back to your vomit. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Now you're talking.
1) Don't carry her in your car again
2) Try as much as you can to avoid her in the office.
3) Block her numbers and block her on all social media.
4) Don't be alone with her. I know you're used to her company.
Lastly she can kill herself if you don't talk to her or chat up with her that solely her concern. Don't fall for her tricks again. Keep reminding yourself that it is wrong. She will get over you if she notice your change of attitude and behavior.
Be strong, don't feel condemned now that you've voiced it out. But it will be bad going back to your vomit. Best of luck

No 1 is very hard as everyone in the office will understand something is technically wrong with both of us. and taking her as really leverage the cost on her transportation as she save about #500 daily on this alone.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 3:25pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

No 1 is very hard as everyone in the office will understand something is technically wrong with both of us. and taking her as really leverage the cost on her transportation as she save about #500 daily on this alone.
Its simple, stop going to the office with your car for now. Walls has ear, the husband may know about this one day. Use everything in you to stop this

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Abee79(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:
I have to open this account sharply to express my self. I 'm an handsome dude and irresistible to ladies (married women inclusive) But the main challenge is that this young woman has been disturbing me. A colleague at work, we bleep like three time, but she ha been requesting for money on account that she want to flush her system in order not to get pregnant. Even saying i may pay more if is not urgent because abortion may be expensive. The funny thing is that she will still call me later to have another round of sex because she always enjoy our moment together. Me I can't resist her because she is like-able and so beautiful. Help me no abuse please non-married stay off because your opinion may be non-consistent

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Its simple, stop going to the office with your car for now. Walls has ear, the husband may know about this one day. Use everything in you to stop this

good another key point here. i will endure the hardship aswell
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by CuddleMe(f): 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
Awolumote:

good another key point here. i will endure the hardship aswell
That's the sacrifice you have to pay for cracking another man's nut. LOL

Smile brother and move on. Pls stop going to the office with your car for now. It will help a lot
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

The Lord strengthen you bro.
My case was also similar to yours, i and the said lady where also dedicated workers too in church. On one occasion on a Sunday, she requested i come to her house before going to church, claiming she wasn't feeling fine. All my attempts to explain and remind her of how important such a day should be regarded seemed abortive, she kept on calling and i told her i would come over..

Of course i went straight to church and didn't go after all, she kept on calling while i was in church and i turned off my phone; and that was the day i determined to pull away from her.

I couldn't even stand confidently in church knowing the terrible and filthy acts we used to indulge in, but i cried to the Lord to deliver me and He did. I never even believed i would fall into that sort of temptation and sin owing to my level of spirituality, but it helped see how weak and fragile i would be except relying on God for strength.

Yes she may be of great benefit to you at work, but the safety of your soul is completely above your job. If you or she dies today, the Job will still continue, and someone with match able skills will be hired. You can still ask The Lord to give you a replacement

You will overcome bro, resist the devil, stand firm in faith, reclaim your position in the Lord and allow the Holy spirit to rewire you again.

warm regards!

Thanks bro
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by harffie(m): 7:28pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Can't cuddleyou
ok
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Sierusvirus(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Enough with the blames, married men should try and satisfy their wives needs.

Even if he is satisfying her and she wants to cheat, nothing will surely stop her from cheating.
The main thing is that both married woman and man cheats but women are more coded than men grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by eyinjuege: 8:45pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
You are right. What worries me is the rate married women cheats. Something is wrong somewhere which need urgent attention.

I think more married women cheat because first and foremost, they are morally deficient.

Then they crave for adventure, and the short term thrills they get seems to be worth it for them at that time.

Most will not leave their husbands for their lovers, so love isn't really the main reason.
As per money, some of their lovers cannot even stand beside their husbands in terms of wealth.
The most important reason people would rather overlook is simply pay back. A case of do- me-I- do-you.

Married to cheating, or abusive spouses, that's their own way of saying fvck u. It probably takes away the pain of being cheated on, as then it becomes a case of nobody holy pass.
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Burna88(f): 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
CuddleMe:
Enough with the blames, married men should try and satisfy their wives needs.
seconded
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by Awolumote(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
eyinjuege:

I think more married women cheat because first and foremost, they are morally deficient.

Then they crave for adventure, and the short term thrills they get seems to be worth it for them at that time.

Most will not leave their husbands for their lovers, so love isn't really the main reason.
As per money, some of their lovers cannot even stand beside their husbands in terms of wealth.
The most important reason people would rather overlook is simply pay back. A case of do- me-I- do-you.

Married to cheating, or abusive spouses, that's their own way of saying fvck u. It probably takes away the pain of being cheated on, as then it becomes a case of nobody holy pass.

The whole thing is all about the repercussion of such action. That is the reason am holding my ear to run from it
Re: A Married Woman Would Not Let Me Be. by kollog: 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
There are some tins I would want to tell u but this is a public forum, kindly chat me up on 08088896607. The best advice u could get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

why am i addicted to yoruba chicks. / / Is There Any Strip Club In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.