Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw (1091 Views)

Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole / Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Edu3Again: 6:53pm On May 10, 2017
WE ARE TIRED OF DIVIDE AND RULE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Xway(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2017
Edu3Again:
WE ARE TIRED OF DIVIDE AND RULE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ
lol
All hail biafran nation

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Nkem4040: 7:58pm On May 10, 2017
Afonjas...lol. This has to be the biggest blow to the zoo and Afonjas. Igbo people....tell me that you didn't understand every words spoken by those two last women from Ikwerre? How can this people divide us like that? It will never be well with Nigeria. I keep telling this south south afonja wannabe on Nairaland, if you knew the millions supporting Nnamdi Kanu in South South, you will also go out and march for Biafraa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by yorubaisevil: 8:07pm On May 10, 2017
We this and we that afojans will be ashame of themselves after listening to ikwerre women speaking fluent Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by paramakina202: 8:07pm On May 10, 2017
These are real Biafrans talking not shameless we South south on nairaland ,did you see the Ikwerre woman talking?

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin grin

OP.. see i know dey like this kain thing.. how kwan you wan make AFONJAS do nAa.

and Otapiapia come Cheap..LAgoon close..HAA..

my hand no dey oh.

BIAFRA IS THE SPIRIT..
IPOB THE MOVEMENT.

not even nairaland and it's hatred can stop it.. dia opinions.. very very inconsequential..

the PEOPLE HaS SPOKEN..

AFONJAS And DIA MASTERS DIVIDE AND RULE is OVeR..

bless JAH.

o ga eme fum n anya..
nwanne kupo.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Princesaha: 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmm....how will I sleep tonight?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Princesaha: 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
Hoooooo my God.... which kain news be this nah? As a Yoruba Muslim and the financial secretary of "Afonjaa skull miners association of Nigeria (ASMAN), Emure branch, Owo local government area of Ondo state, this news irritates me so much. Anyway, I cannot bear it any longer. I have to end this frequent heartaches from all these IPod yoots once and all. After all, if my hero could do it, why can't l do same and end this my afonjaistic miserable life once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Nkem4040: 5:10am On May 13, 2017
X
Re: Biafrans Mothers From Akwa Ibom And Ijaw by Nkem4040: 5:10am On May 13, 2017
Princesaha:
Hoooooo my God.... which kain news be this nah? As a Yoruba Muslim and the financial secretary of "Afonjaa skull miners association of Nigeria (ASMAN), Emure branch, Owo local government area of Ondo state, this news irritates me so much. Anyway, I cannot bear it any longer. I have to end this frequent heartaches from all these IPod yoots once and all. After all, if my hero could do it, why can't l do same and end this my afonjaistic miserable life once and for all.

Lol!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Reacts As Arewa Youths Ask Osinbajo To Facilitate Igbo Exit / Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom- Aisha Buhari / Why North Opposes Restructuring – Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.