Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Message To Slay Queens. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Slay Queens. (3959 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Sometimes I wonder what's not alien to you.
What strips me of my individuality is alien to me. I hate being viewed as clone. And that's what slay queens are of me.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Sometimes I wonder what's not alien to you.

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by AfroSamurai: 9:18pm On May 10, 2017
Raine80:

What strips me of my individuality is alien to me. I hate being viewed as clone. And that's what slay queens are of me.
What strips you of your individuality is alien to you? Then how do you know you and identify with who you are?
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
What strips you of your individuality is alien to you? Then how do you know you and identify with who you are?
I don't identify with the masses that is the point.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2017
Who are these set of slayqueens sefundecided
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
AsMadAsMynd:
you see you hate slay queens, and it's cos you don't have the physical qualities of one, I know they're mentally not impressive but physically they ain't bad and that's where you lack. Kim k is successful, Amber rose is successful, Kylie Jenner and em host of other slay queens, they've no brains but they're beautiful and they made something out of it. You've a brain in your case, make something out of it, beauty isn't the only way, brain isn't the only way. smiley wink

i don't hate them
i only gave out a little harmless advice..

You can't compare successful American celebrity to that of Nigeria girl who is forming slay queen with the money of a boyfriend they know they won't marry..

Those you just mentioned have brains to run their company.. If they don't they won't be this successful today....

Even though you wanna join slay queens do that with some little sense... How can a lady in nigeria who know she will marry and give birth to her own.. Treat other kids like trash.. Just to wash the kids poo she can't, to sweep the floor she can't, to recognise the kids she can't... How can that one be forming slay queen too.... Can you marry such a slay queen or allow your brother to marry such a person...

There are slay queens who have brains but they don't show case it anyhow...
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by AfroSamurai: 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
Raine80:

I don't identify with the masses that is the point.
What or who do you identify with, if I may ask?
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2017
Khd95:
they expect some one with Thati million for the akkant to come nd marry them.

they litter every where especially facebook
You can never see pimple on their faces. Chai!
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
What or who do you identify with, if I may ask?
Why does an individual have to fit into a box to be seen as valid. Why should a person have to affiliate or conform to social norms that serve only serve to suffocate and stiffly individuality.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by AfroSamurai: 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
Raine80:

Why does an individual have to fit into a box to be seen as valid. Why should a person have to affiliate or conform to social norms that serve only serve to suffocate and stiffly individuality.
That is the question. Whichever way you look at it, one has to fit to society's norms and value system else one will be seen as a recalcitrant or even deviant.

Remember, the society dictates what it wants, not the individual. In as much as I'm not a fan of society's rules and value system, there are some which I still adhere to because whether you like it or not, it's not always about you. One still has family and relatives to consider...

The emboldened is the answer to your question, my good friend. smiley
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 10, 2017
AfroSamurai:
That is the question. Whichever way you look at it, one has to fit to society's norms and value system else one will be seen as a recalcitrant or even deviant.

Remember, the society dictates what it wants, not the individual. In as much as I'm not a fan of society's rules and value system, there are some which I still adhere to because whether you like it or not, it's not always about you. One still has family and relatives to consider...

The emboldened is the answer to your question, my good friend. smiley
You asked a question I responded.
What you have to say now I will consider it as an opinion, everyone is allowed to have one.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by AfroSamurai: 4:22am On May 11, 2017
Raine80:

You asked a question I responded.
What you have to say now I will consider it as an opinion, everyone is allowed to have one.
Indeed, one who doesn't tow the line of the 'opinion' I posited can be said to be very selfish. Why, cos a selfish person never think about the feeling of others, it's always himself/herself. smiley
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by miisy(f): 5:24am On May 12, 2017
JUST PASSING SHA.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 6:24am On May 12, 2017
miisy:
JUST PASSING SHA.

well passing

incase you will pass this road wen goin back pls buy akara and bread or kuli kuli and drop it here for those of us here to eat it...
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by miisy(f): 6:05am On May 17, 2017
optional1:

well passing

incase you will pass this road wen goin back pls buy akara and bread or kuli kuli and drop it here for those of us here to eat it...
lolzzz

how about I buy u all a Lamborghini huh?or a private jet?
name it but don't ask me to buy cheap stuffs OK?
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by BadlikeRIRI: 7:55am On May 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Maybe she does not have passion for the job.
She may be there for just the salary.

Very smart Amara

Standard basic Nigerian reasoning ... lol slay is the new pet hate
First of all what is her business How does it affect your life Op
The lady might just not like the job but took it cause it was available .. so just because she uses mary k and lipstick you are pained?
It never occurred to you maybe it's just not for her .. At least she trying .. some sitting there doing fuckery! Yet you judge !
you pass judgement you no better than her undecided
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
miisy:
lolzzz

how about I buy u all a Lamborghini huh?or a private jet? name it but don't ask me to buy cheap stuffs OK?

u no well

just buy the bread nd come..
My hubby will buy all that expensive things
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by optional1(f): 2:56pm On May 17, 2017
BadlikeRIRI:

Very smart Amara

The lady might just not like the job but took it cause it was available .. so just because she uses mary k and lipstick you are pained?
It never occurred to you maybe it's just not for her .. At least she trying .. some sitting there doing fuckery! Yet you judge !

lolz
*At least she trying*
abeg no like me laugh....

Did you read where i said she doesn't do anything in the class she just sit and watch....

*At Judgement* i didnt judge her by her look but by her behaviour of i don't care..

Does slay queens care about others more than their self

and i said ladies forming slay queen should take any job opportunity serious no matter how the situation is or how the pay is.....

In this hard time in Nigeria where youths are busy looking for anything that will fetch them money and someone got it but pride took over her.. Saying she can't do what other teachers are doing she didn't think about her future as a mother that she will do more than that. She didn't think the work will help her as a mother.....
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by miisy(f): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
optional1:

u no well

just buy the bread nd come..
My hubby will buy all that expensive things
hen hen hen.. lolzzz issoryt

1 Like

Re: Message To Slay Queens. by miisy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
BadlikeRIRI:

Very smart Amara

what ever is worth doing is worth doing well...here job includes taking care of the kids for heavens sake..or why was she fired if she wasint neglecting her duties?

ur have no point in ur post.
Re: Message To Slay Queens. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
VicFunTop Enough with the girl bashing. Society puts so much emphasis on female beauty that some ladies feel pressured to 'meet' up to set standards. It is this desire to conform that drives them to focus so much attention on their physical appearances. You want ladies to focus less effort on their looks and more on other productive things? Then stop making them feel the sum total of their worth is tied to their complexion, size and beauty.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Amazing Killer Sex Positions Men Love / Over Bleached Lady Shows Off Her Engangement Ring.... / How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.