Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63114 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Tamarapetty(f): 10:50pm On May 13, 2017
passing
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by me69: 10:51pm On May 13, 2017
atheist pfff abeg i would have done like her

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Manuelstar35(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2017
Carry go
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Flawlessangel(m): 10:52pm On May 13, 2017
justiniyke29:
Hmm,pretend and bcom a church person 4 her. i remember when i went 2 mosque 4 six months bcus of girl.

I could follow a girl to her church but mosque? Really dude! Is she miss world?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Zedoo(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2017
No go find the nearest material to buy use sew your robe to join church KWAYA asap.... Dey here dey do atheist.....

Better thing go pass you by soon...

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Jman06(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
How i wish Nigerians especially ladies would realize that religion is a scam and that one must not be a religious person to be morally upright

Relate with people based on their individual characteristics and not based on their religious views.

12 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by savvy12: 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
nurshah:

Sincerely repent and stop deceiving your self that there is no god.. As far as am concerned your belief stems from the desire to do evil with out being held accountable in which you are lying to your self

How can you expect her to like you ?
Exactly! That's how I see atheists. They are people who don't want to live under the law. They want to do as it pleases them.
ITS BETTER TO BELIEVE THERE IS GOD AND DIE TO FIND OUT THERE ISNT THAN TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD AND DIE TO FOUND THERE IS.
make hay while the sun shines.
ignorance is not an excuse for atheism. Even ignorance itself is a sin.

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
Leave her alone, your state of mind and hers is not the same. If you force it you will definitely have problems with her in future. Religion is indoctrination if you are not willing to clog your mind with garbage just move on.

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by EnkayDezign: 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
QuietHammer:
You ignoramuses insulting him, you were not born with a religion; you were born into one.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
[/b] RULE OF LOVE: DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PRINCIPLES AND BELIEFS FOR A WOMAN.

SHE SHOULD CONFORM TO YOUR REALITY OR

LEAVE AND LOSE OUT ON A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH YOU [b]
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by olanreyman(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2017
I can't just imagine the rate at which guys give a Bleep about ladies. I don't chase ladies. If a girl likes you she will come to you. Stop wasting your time chasing all this Shakara girls. Just Bleep them and dump them.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by AngelicBeing: 10:56pm On May 13, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

Exactly the problem!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by seoxpert(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by menwongo(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2017
Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by savvy12: 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
Jman06:
How i wish Nigerians especially ladies would realize that religion is a scam and that one must not be a religious person to be morally upright

Relate with people based on their individual characteristics and not based on their religious views.
If religion is a scam,then why are u striving to be morally upright?
why not live the way you like since u are not to be judged by any one.
I don't think a lady who is a Christian will agree to marry an atheist.
There are some certain things that can never be overlooked.
1)No morning prayers
2)you won't even bring up God's name in front of your kids becos their dad is an atheist and so many others. I rather remain single at 40.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 11:00pm On May 13, 2017
QuietHammer:
You ignoramuses insulting him, you were not born with a religion; you were born into one.

Just as we are not also born atheists.
It has been proven that humans are born to believe

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
TWOYANSH:

TRASH
what is TRASH? Bloody atheist... Don't change ur ways...

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
OurworkComNg1:

yeah, you are right but well, God didn't make it so and that's the reality now. We are for Christ..,

What didnt God make so?

Same one you were told about that died for your sins in the Middle-East? grin

Wake up, its a colonization tool and thats why they do more evil than you cos they re aware of the scam.

We inherited all there atrocities there book condemned too and it became our normal way of life

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 13, 2017
banmee:

Lol. The mindset of a religious nutjob. Smh.

Lol. I swear. To irks like him, it's Jesus or nothing. I tire for peeps like that oo

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
savvy12:

Exactly! That's how I see atheists. They are people who don't want to live under the law. They want to do as it pleases them.
ITS BETTER TO BELIEVE THERE IS GOD AND DIE TO FIND OUT THERE ISNT THAN TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD AND DIE TO FOUND THERE IS.
make hay while the sun shines.
ignorance is not an excuse for atheism. Even ignorance itself is a sin.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

I'm an atheist and i live a morally upright life.
I use to heed to your quote up there before but i think that is bullshit! I will be glad to die and find out there is god cos he deserves some bashing for his blunders

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by terrezo2002(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
She doesn't want to have anything to do with a fool because a fool says in his heart, there is no God psalm 14:1

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
[/b] atheists are by far smarter, more open minded and reasonable than christians and other religious folks. [b]

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Codes151(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
Cuz u have no direction

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
Atheists be looking for church girls to marry.

Abeg go and look for better mammy water atheist and date.
They are many even here on nairaland.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Herrmes: 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
Lilimax:
Who wants to follow a fool? Nobody! A fool says in his heart that there is no God. embarassed
Says the great book of stories.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
Jman06:

u didn't make any sense..

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by dreezybines: 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
Thank God she made d right decision

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by savvy12: 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
chemystery:

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

I use to heed to your quote up there before but i think that is bullshit! I will be glad to die and find out there is god cos he deserves some bashing for his blunders
Okay. I hear you sound and clear. continue with your belief.
I'm sure you will find a fellow atheist girl to marry. just don't go and confuse a Christian girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Boldtrust(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Stay away from that geh. Will you even allow a guy like yourself date your sister? Athe-what??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Herrmes: 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
chemystery:

Morally upright life? What's that?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by QuietHammer(m): 11:06pm On May 13, 2017
felixomor:

Just as we are not also born atheists.
It has been proven that humans are born to believe
Proven by kingebukasblo.g? Lol. Please, let me sleep in peace this night. I may have time for this bullshii tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.