Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You (1662 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 6 Ways He Turned Me On Again Right After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by MrsAdadinmma(f): 11:12pm On May 10, 2017
Hello sweetie,

Am here again, this time to give you something that will be helpful in your relationship as usual. Come with me

The dude from your last relationship started loosing interest in you at some point? I mean he started exhibiting some weird attitude right? Just few weeks into the relationship those attitudes were not there but it started growing on a daily basis. Finally you felt a fence between you two and gbam! The relationship was over!

You have tried all you can to no avail? Infact your every move irritated him. Calm down! I have been through such in the past and I will show you why he acted that way and tell you 3 simple but yet unknown things you've done in the past that you should never try again in your future relationship with your crush so he don't loose interest in you again like your ex did.

O yeah I know that many dating experiences is different but there are some common issues that everyone must avoid in a relationship. These common but very important things are what I will pint out to you my dear. Come with me. Take a seat.

1. BEING TOO CHATTY OR BORING:

You see that saying that 'too much of everything is bad'? It applies to this point. But too much of money is not bad o *winks*. Ok, let me show you how this point makes him START loosing interest in you. No matter how smart and interesting you are do not dominate the whole conversation. Don't get talking and talking alone and when your date wants to drop a sentence you snatch it from him with phrases like ' exactly!', ' that's my point' etc and rush into talking without allowing him to contribute.
Such will make him bored! We both know that no one like hanging out with anyone that loves the sound of their own voice more than anything else. Heey sweerie calm down! Chill a bit and let him air his own views. It gives him a sense of belonging and acceptance. Yes, you might feel you are being interesting and funny but no, you are blocking that thing which creates a bond through discussion.

Being boring is just the opposite of being too chatty! Common girl don't go all mushy and soft like a sea animal! Flow with the conversation. You see, your date actually want someone they can connect with and not someone that will just fill the space of time, and even though you offer him the best of sex that is the only interesting thing he can connect with you, most times that date of yours need a companion he can talk to, a man's brain is not wired towards sex alone, he craves a chat mate and if you can't be that chat mate he starts looking somewhere else and soon the vibe dies.

Yeah I know it's not easy to be less boring but maybe you are with the wrong guy, get connected with someone who gat some mutual interest. Don't be boring! I know you don't like boring dudes so why be one yourself?

2.ROMANCING THE PAST
Come here sweeri do not bring the experience of your past soured relationship into this fresh one! If you do! He will loose interest, walk away and leave you dejected as your ex did. Dump the past, embrace the present and worry little about the future. No no no am not some motivational speaker jooor. Now come closer let me tell you why this act will make him loose interest in you. Clinging to the past have a way of making you unconsciously compare your crush with your ex and no one on planet earth have I seen who agrees that they love comparism. Over 5 years into my profession as a love doctor, I have never encountered anyone who accepts that they love comparism. So my dear when you cling to the past you'll unconsciously start comparing your man with your ex telling him how your last relationship got soured because of one reason or the other. I mean he will find it irritating and feels you have so much emotional baggage hanging on your shoulders.

Another reason why you shouldn't behave this way is that it makes it hard for you to accept your mistakes because you're busy comparing your crush with your ex and you will unconsciously not know when you have fuccked up, and once you do you won't have the ability to say sorry. Let me tell you what many of your fellow ladies don't know, the ability to say sorry is so sexy to men. I mean saying sorry when you are at fault o not when he is at fault! If he is at fault my dear don't bother apologising because it will make you appear insecure which is another turn off to the male folks. Are you sinking all these into your pretty smart skull? Always learn to say sorry! Bring down that goddamn pride and say sorry! Don't try to make a joke out of it because
1.No one love when you offend them, they may act like it doesn't matter but inside them they are sulking.
2. When you fail to say sorry but try to make a joke out of it what happens? He feels mocked! If your man behave like that to you, you surely must feel mocked. You will feel he is playing on your intelligence so my dear don't be a perpetrator of such.

Another thing this point makes you to do unconsciously is to make you erratic and indecisive. What do I mean? You have a date with a guy and because you want him to appreciate you unlike the dude from you last relationship then you show up a hour after the appointed time thereby keeping your crush waiting! My dear you are not making your self worth any better, you are not being funny and irresistible, you are simply being rude and selfish. No one will love to date someone who don't consider their feelings so don't be an indecisive person by cancelling dates at the last hour, if you can't make it let him know on time! If you behave like this constantly your crush will feel you are not interested and will outrightly start loosing interest.

3. OVERT JELOUSY

You just have to agree with me that no one loves being with someone who is outrightly jealous! No no no! Am not saying that you should not be jealous, infact jealousy is an important stuff in every relationship (Even our God is a jealous one) but when it becomes super obvious! Girl you start killing the vibe! Why feel so insecure? Why track his every movement? Give him some space! He has some other people in his life before he meet you so don't try to colonize him and don't allow him colonize you either, let it grow gently. Don't get jealous when he has done nothing to make you feel jealous ok? No man actually wants a person who they will be convincing and petting on a daily basis that they aren't cheating on them! It's a whole lot of a big credit unit load,
Learn to deal with low self esteem because that's actually what breed jealousy, don't be comparing your physical beauty or intelligence with other ladies! That things have a way of breeding low self esteem like fertilizer and low self esteem on its own breeds overt jealous because you will always be feeling you are not good enough so he is going out with other ladies better than you. So don't be overtly jealous! Take your time, develop yourself and be a super girl and he will never loose interest in you!

Still under this context you have to learn how to focus more on developing yourself into a smart lady so that you don't spend all your time blushing and getting mushy thinking about your crush. Yes! I know he's cute! It happened like magic how you guys are now together so for that reason you want to keep a watch on him so he won't loose interest. Hello babe..m don't do that because you will end up getting that which you are avoiding» He would loose interest, men love what they earn not what is tossed at them. Hope you get that.
Till next time I would love to stop at this point.

PS: I know am not so steady due to the nature of my job but I believe with time I will get a manager who can be assisting in posting most of these articles which will go a long way to help you.
PSS: I would love to connect with you all so don't fail to drop your questions or inbox me if you don't feel secured here

Peace
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by Neozy(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2017
Nice article. Op is right about men liking what they earned and not what is tossed at them. I hate ladies that throw themselves at men. So happy I made Ftc. I dedicate this to our *coordinating* VP.
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by MysteriousAnn(f): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by SuperSuave(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
I still don't know why people carry boy-girl relationship matter for head this much to the extent of creating rules and regulations or a code of conduct for it forgetting or choosing to ignore the simple fact that humans aren't the same, one man's food is another's poison. angry

7 Likes

Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by Epositive(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2017
SuperSuave:
I still don't know why people carry boy-girl relationship matter for head this much to the extent of creating rules and regulations or a code of conduct for it forgetting or choosing to ignore the simple fact that humans aren't the same, one man's food is another's poison. angry
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by optional1(f): 11:27pm On May 10, 2017
3rules broken and we are still strong balling together to where our goals lies...
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by IamAirforce1: 11:28pm On May 10, 2017
I don't put all this lousy write ups on relationships into practice, and we still cool.
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by SammieLowkey(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2017
Wow! Nice write up..;

Even tho I didn't read it sha oh grin

1 Like

Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by McBrooklyn(m): 12:08am On May 11, 2017

Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by Nobody: 12:12am On May 11, 2017
Op this thing too long jareh

shinarlaura i see u viewing

aiint u gonna take a nap
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by Laveda(f): 12:14am On May 11, 2017
SuperSuave:

You very correct
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by talk2alabama: 12:17am On May 11, 2017
I am tired of relationships......

1 Like

Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by darbeelicous(f): 1:17am On May 11, 2017
lolz...... relationships and drama, u come out of one to end the episode and u dive into another then d drama continues. thank God for candy crush. grin
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by talk2alabama: 1:20am On May 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz...... relationships and drama, u come out of one to end the episode and u dive into another then d drama continues. thank God for candy crush. grin
can I play with you
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by darbeelicous(f): 1:25am On May 11, 2017
download it.
talk2alabama:
can I play with you
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by talk2alabama: 1:33am On May 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
download it.
my network is slow.. Will do so when it gets fast
Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by Nobody: 7:39am On May 11, 2017
Number 1 is so true.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by SafeDavid(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2017
@Op kudos to you cuz your threads are well thought out and researched.

1 Like

Re: If You Behave These 3 Ways He Will Loose Interest In You by shinarlaura(f): 1:18pm On May 11, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Op this thing too long jareh

shinarlaura i see u viewing

aiint u gonna take a nap

sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Pastor’s Wife (part 1) / A Pastor Killed His Neighbour Who Caught Him Red Handed Sleeping With His Wife / 4 Natural Treatments For Erectile Dysfunction Or Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.