Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now (1333 Views)

Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by amar3664: 4:34am On May 11, 2017
Can an 12 years old girl be considered as someone who does not know of sex ?yesteday i was teaching my neice who is 12 years old,and she was wearing shorts abd tshirt,and she was sitting beside me,suddenly while teaching her,my hand went on her lap,but she did not object to it,instead she was talking more with me,while my hand was on her thighs,does she got any feelings while my hand was on her thighs?
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Nobody: 4:41am On May 11, 2017
amar3664:
Can an 12 years old girl be considered as someone who does not know of sex ?yesteday i was teaching my neice who is 12 years old,and she was wearing shorts abd tshirt,and she was sitting beside me,suddenly while teaching her,my hand went on her lap,but she did not object to it,instead she was talking more with me,while my hand was on her thighs,does she got any feelings while my hand was on her thighs?
why did you not remove your hand immediately and forget about the incident...
#dirtymind

1 Like

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Nobody: 4:50am On May 11, 2017
How can your hand suddenly go to her thigh and you didn't remove it immediately?
#AGBAYA

2 Likes

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by acenazt: 4:52am On May 11, 2017
Can an 18 year old go to jail for paedophilia? Yes sure why not. And I bet you are above 18 smh. Even 14 year old go land for juvie
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Kondomatic(m): 5:42am On May 11, 2017
I have no business with an under 20 even if she already has a child.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by obajoey(m): 5:42am On May 11, 2017
Bro na wa for u oo.

But in some places 12years old girl don tear eye oo.

1 Like

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Nobody: 5:45am On May 11, 2017
Incest loading
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by ikbnice(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2017
Just tell us why your hand went there. Come out and say you have been fantasizing about her for some time now. Go get a gf!
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by babyfaceafrica: 6:30am On May 11, 2017
Perv
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by harffie(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2017
Your niece....nawa o.. Some peeps sha
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by BabaRamota1980: 6:44am On May 11, 2017
amar3664:

Nna,
You are playing with prison time. The days are gone when men can molest underage children anyhow. You are playing with prison time. You might think no one will find out. If you touch that girl once you will want to do it again and again and again....but one day you will get caught either your own error or her own pride to share about her romance. Do not let her in your company alone going forward. You might think she is small girl but if she switch on her intrigues to test her power over you....ol boy, you are doomed!.

Someone need to report this to her parents anyway. She needs to know her thighs are part of her private and restrict touch or contact from opposite sex on that part.
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by segebase(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2017
am guess u already done it ...now u r regretting it
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by obindomanya(m): 7:30am On May 11, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Nna,
You are playing with prison time. The days are gone when men can molest underage children anyhow. You are playing with prison time. You might think no one will find out. If you touch that girl once you will want to do it again and again and again....but one day you will get caught either your own error or her own pride to share about her romance. Do not let her in your company alone going forward. You might think she is small girl but if she switch on her intrigues to test her power over you....ol boy, you are doomed!.

Someone need to report this to her parents anyway. She needs to know her thighs are part of her private and restrict touch or contact from opposite sex on that part.
a set-up
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Lionessza(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2017
Why the f*ck did you touch her thighs? .....hope your ass lands in jail soon angry

1 Like

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Tuksgrad(f): 9:11am On May 12, 2017
Lionessza:
Why the f*ck did you touch her thighs? .....hope your ass lands in jail soon angry

His post freaked me out as well, like what the fu*ck?

1 Like

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Chuknovski(m): 9:18am On May 12, 2017
peadophile spotted
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Nobody: 9:29am On May 12, 2017
amar3664:
I'm sorry to say this but you are quite an idiot for asking this question... Why? Because it is quite suggestive that you have had the image of u and you 12 year old niece together and that is just disgusting and very annoying... In certain countries you'd be in custody for even thinking about it... Shameless agbaya... Okponu.... Arindin of a person

1 Like

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by mickey70(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2017
She's Minor my you better remove monkey hand from your pot before it becomes human hand that's my advertising for you
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by FTBOY: 9:36am On May 12, 2017
before you condemn the op...take a look at his profile and see how he successfully made 30 useless threads on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by mickey70(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2017
She's a minor and my advice for is to remove monkey hand from your pot before it becomes human hand
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by McBrooklyn(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2017
Motherfucking Pedophile... undecided

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Nobody: 9:40am On May 12, 2017
How did you all not notice this op is just a freak and troll?
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Lionessza(f): 10:14am On May 12, 2017
Tuksgrad:

His post freaked me out as well, like what the fu*ck?

Yeah paedophile was the first word I thought of.
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by jashar(f): 10:21am On May 12, 2017
na so e dey take start....

the innocent child just sees her uncle's hands

angry angry angry angry
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by jashar(f): 10:22am On May 12, 2017
ikbnice:
Just tell us why your hand went there. Come out and say you have been fantasizing about her for some time now. Go get a gf!

Gehfriend would not solve the issue. Self control would.
Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by Tuksgrad(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah paedophile was the first word I thought of.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now by ikbnice(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2017
jashar:

Gehfriend would not solve the issue. Self control would.
I agree with you

(1) (Reply)

When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do / Ladies/gentlemen What's The Difference Between N250 Boxers And N500 Boxers / Friend And Brother F...ked Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.