Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo (95314 Views)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Boys Busted By EFCC, See Their Faces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Zhitsu:

Pls help me sir
I have done a lot of reasearch on carding and read many guides online...but l still need a mentor like you to put me through...some so called carders on facebook are requesting 150k before they will teach...pls help me sir
Thanks
carding is one of the most easiest, na just the right tools you need ...but honestly why some geez no want pay money for wetin go pay you millions ?? I just wonder, that guy who charge you #150 no even Bill you, if you card 20iphone 7 u know how much e worth....

I laugh those ones still doing military or asking for gift cards, owu go hammer them, bro is you serious to learn carding, my boy go teach you but you must send card of at least 5k, if not then continue your format.....

Guys are eating 300k for geez while some still dey ask clients for 300dols ,lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by BIA3: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
carding is one of the most easiest, na just the right tools you need ...but honestly why some geez no want pay money for wetin go pay you millions ?? I just wonder, that guy who charge you #150 no even Bill you, if you card 20iphone 7 u know how much e worth....

I laugh those ones still doing military or asking for gift cards, owu go hammer them, bro is you serious to learn carding, my boy go teach you but you must send card of at least 5k, if not then continue your format.....

Baba abeg mail me ur number make we reason phillberube01@gmaio.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by HollaTranzact: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Who get job to teach me, make I teach am how to convert iTunes, Amazon gift card to cash.... Would give you all format and document wey dey ma hand.... But I need person to teach me better job too.... Amanthonypage@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
HollaTranzact:
Who get job to teach me, make I teach am how to convert iTunes, Amazon gift card to cash.... Would give you all format and document wey dey ma hand.... But I need person to teach me better job too.... Amanthonypage@gmail.com
bro, I don send you mail.thanks
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Thekeeper(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Abudu2000:

bro I sent you a pm
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by GMBITLY(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
holatimmy:
Ngbo Bro..they said we should tell you to stop Yahoo.

Abeg no stop...The money sweet wella,It's your right,Our politicians exported it and u are importing it.Leave your Fundz life Bro but remember when you are caught and ur picture reach FP...we will be here to tell you the truth when you are already behind bars.

A Full grown man needs no advise,he needs experience angry

Word of wisdom.

I Like this!
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Becoted001(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Brillantman:
Format plenty, who get time for military trash when there are new format like freighter, contractor, UNESCO heritage sites consultants etc. Beg, no mention military for them Oyibo ears again, that one don cast teytey

Baba mail me becoted@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by richybankx: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder
bro. Is there anyway I could get to chat with you.. I will really appreciate if you tell me what to drop so we talk or chat .. Thanks a milly.. Itz your boy richy
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Baba link me up na bros
Brillantman:
I know that most of guys will critisize me after reading this but your constructive criticism is welcome. I'm a confirm G-guy, and I haven't for once apply any form of voodoo to what I've been doing. I have to open up so as to educate most of the foolish guys that thunk every successful person is borne out of July. In modern world, I've come to realize that truth lies in the Chinese proverb that says " crime pays but don't just get caught" everyone of us is a scam and I don't need anyone to preach to me above what I stand to gain if I tread the honest way because suffering isn't part of me. I've been able to decode that everyone around me in Nigeria is a scam, from vulcanized, to food vendor, to mechanic, government, fish seller etc. What we do is simple, request for client account info and have it load by your hacker friend base here or Cyprus or Egypt or Malay, the era of requesting $500 from Oyibo is gone because guys have wise up to know what they want. Also, I'm not disputing the fact that go extra miles to do just to apply it to the clients but I think the foolish of guys do that because they aren't brilliant upstairs to know what they want. What you believe is different from what I believe to. Your criticism is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Bros hook me up na
paradigmshift:

baba check your email and reply. I need to follow up. some people dey form holy holy according to 2baba. I need who to put me through. one guy for my area dey Cyprus, e use almost 6mil roof house just that e dey dull men , e no wan show person ,very greedy. try check your mail abeg. we can work together thanks.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 6:48am On Jul 02, 2017
Bro my email na
Gregbirn@gmail.com
Im willing to learn your work.with strict training bro i dey with you. Pls inbox me.

Thank you very much for doing justice to this topic and many more other of such trends on NL.
I am an old member but due to the fact am well known i decided to use this moniker for this purpose.
There is no sector in Nigeria that you do not see people using juju,pastors,afa or even the market woman that sell pepper that is not worth #1000 do juju to be successful, so there is high possibility of internet scammers involving in voodoo too.

I am not proud of been in this game,i studied so hard in school but understood life wasn't fair after graduation....we bleached it though!

I have built two good houses and drive two cars that worth above 3m each and have never visited a babalawo for any form of success charm or juju.
I do email scam,come to think of it how will i do juju for a whole company am controlling their email?
One person can have access to more than 200 companies emails world wide waiting for when the want to either make a purchase or make sales.

Do you do juju to make there raw material vanish into air for them to make a new purchase or do juju to force there partner make a purchase?

All you do is wait and monitor when Mr A want to pay Mr B and you alter the conversation and change the original bank detail and if it goes through gbam...na jack pot depending on the amount!
Companies run millions of transaction all over the world everyday.

I will stop here, more than 50% of internet scammers do not involve in juju!
It is a trick,to be successful you have to learn the fundamentals.

There is no MAGIC!

Our Grand parents may have also said this when the first saw motor cars and other technologies they never knew existed until they got used to it and understood how it works.

Ignorance na better sickness

The guy that posted this shit!
You know your story is fake!
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Bro my email na
Gregbirn@gmail.com
Im willing to learn your work.with strict training bro i dey with you. Pls inbox me.
kingJoya:

Boss my email na cometcheez@gmail.com abeg i dey ready to devote my time to learning this. Message me
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Bro my email na
Gregbirn@gmail.com
richinvestor:
Who still dey chat clients for money...when boys don upgrade to carding.... I'm a carder and I dey chop site anyhow...... Walmart, Sprint, bestbuy, Nordstrom, world emit, recharge.com..I dey do WU transfer to myself........#teamcarder
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2017
I greet u master.
Sho me the way
my email na
Gregbirn@gmail.com
Brillantman:
Format plenty, who get time for military trash when there are new format like freighter, contractor, UNESCO heritage sites consultants etc. Beg, no mention military for them Oyibo ears again, that one don cast teytey
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Bro my email na
Gregbirn@gmail.com

Thekeeper:
bro I sent you a pm
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Bro

Bro my email na
Gregbirn@gmail.com
jonextee:

Eeehhh!!!!.....Awon eleyi bad gan oooo.....c as format plenty 4 m hand.....I think we v to b best of fwends.....pls, contact me sir.....jonextee@gmail.com.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Gobhanky:
Bros hook me up na
what's up bro
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2017
paradigmshift:
what's up bro
you didn't reply my mail since after I sent u a PM
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2017
I greet you master? Whats the level
paradigmshift:

what's up bro
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Foxyn:
you didn't reply my mail since after I sent u a PM

send me e-mail again.
no vex bro
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Baba u jus lock up
paradigmshift:

what's up bro
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by paradigmshift(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gobhanky:
Baba u jus lock up
as I take lock up now
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
I say mayu sho me the way.
paradigmshift:

as I take lock up now
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
paradigmshift:

send me e-mail again. no vex bro
Michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Ukalejohn(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op introduce me to your friend abeg
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Thekeeper:
bro I sent you a pm
i dont have access to that email for now, email gdoga999@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Thekeeper(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
paradigmshift:

send me e-mail again.
no vex bro
baba this na my own oooo..valpatricks@yahoo.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Thekeeper(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Abudu2000:
i dont have access to that email for now, email gdoga999@gmail.com
I'm getting error message from mailer daemon.the email doesn't exist.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Abudu2000(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thekeeper:
I'm getting error message from mailer daemon.the email doesn't exist.
sorry its qdoga999@gmail.com
A typo error
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Thekeeper(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abudu2000:
sorry its qdoga999@gmail.com
A typo error
sent .thank you

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2017
I need loader I can get any bank details
In fact I have boa, chase and wells avail with high limits check signature for contact

Carding tutorial available also and different formats(military don cast)
You can whatsapp me
Re: Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo by Gobhanky: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Baba wetin be your whatsapp
Sho me the way na
fadafuqer:
I need loader I can get any bank details
In fact I have boa, chase and wells avail with high limits check signature for contact

Carding tutorial available also and different formats(military don cast)
You can whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.