Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash (36188 Views)

Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by goodguy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2005
I don't think it's news anymore. She's dead.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by gentleone(f): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2005
Prayer For Hope

God, we have not lost faith in you.
We suffered a great tragedy
in the Nigeria on Sunday, December 11, 2005,
a crime against all humanity,
and we know that this attack
could never have been
wrought by your loving hand.
And we are saddened that such
hate and anger lives in
the hearts of men.
Now, more than ever,
we depend on your wisdom,
and we hope for peace to rain.
We look to you for guidance
during this difficult time,
and ask that you ease
the suffering of every soul
that was touched
by the tragedy.
Please continue to give
us the strength and tenacity
to get through this distaster
Send your angels to calm
and comfort those
who lost someone they love,
and keep those who perished
safe in your keeping.
Reserve a special place in heaven
for every heroic soul
who lost their life
while trying to save others,
and send your love and healing power
to every person who was wounded.
But most of all, God,
keep the spark of hope
for better days to come
alive in every heart.

Amen.

Amen cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by Prospero: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2005
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
its all tears and prayers for this our nation
as for Pastor Mrs. Odukoya
May her soul rest in peace
and may God give the husband the grace to bear the loss
and all Glory be to God in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by kaylala(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2005
Hi,

In my view, i think we should try and put things that are wrong right. Lets know when to associate things to God or our negligence. This tragedy was absolutely due to our carelessness either as airline operator or as a government. These were things we could have avoided. Who killed them?

We live in a region where operators runs their planes like Molue/Danfo buses. I am not saying plane crashes don't happen elsewhere but most of them are not due to stuff like bad run way, poor maintenance, malfunctioning radar system etc.

Obasanjo having a crucial meeting with the operator is a good development but must over 200 people die within 2 months before the president react? What are the standards and guidelines set for this operators before they were registered? Who checks and monitors them? I hope the meeting changes alot of things in the aviation industry. I hope someone like Soludo rises in this sector. I hope someday people will fly around the country without hearing the cracking sound of an obviously bad engine.

I read an article in bbc where Nigeria was said to have the worst air safety record. My first reaction was.....common this is not fair. It happens everywhere! But with this, i am a bit drawn to agreeing with them.

If everything is associated to God I wonder why GOD GAVE US BRAINS.I strongly belive things are changing in nigeria, slowly though, but we shall get there.

LALA
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by kaylala(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2005
Hello Peeps,

In my own view, 70% of deaths in Nigeria are preventable. We just get overtly spiritual about things. This thingy could have happened to anyone. It reminds me of a flight to Jos I had that was meant to last an hour.. We ended up shouting Jesus Jesus for almost 75mins. The EAS flight was obviously faulty on that day. But what happened few minutes after touch down.... The pilot was back flying back again to Lagos with the same... bad plane.Haba!!

My regret is that Nigerians are losing their sense of humanity. I was listening to the radio today.... and it was business as usual. No remorse that the Nation ended the destiny of over 100 persons through carelessness. With the regular ocurrence that tragedies occur in this country: I fear that we might get so insulated that we couldn't be less bothered even for greater tragedies.

Now all these gists of Obj doing meeting with some stakeholders is total crap. 100 died 6weeks ago.. nothing was done .. In fact they said that we are not entitled to know the outcome of the investigation. Why should everything be shrouded in secrecy for God's sake? Now they waited for another 70 18yr old kids to die before calling for a meeting. If we truly live in a sane environment, we should have heard of some resignations. But then that is alien to our corporate culture... You stay in govt n die dia.

A nation that places no value on the value of life end's up either frustrating it or killing it unknowingly.It's Pastor Bimbo today ... it could very well be anybody tomorrow....

May God force our leaders to see in this light!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by sarahdeji: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2005
Hi im new to this site i just want to say that pastor bimbo has passed away yesterday she was my mother in the lord and i cant beleive she has gone i just pray that all the people she left behind will be comferted and that we will all see her one day
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by Rolly: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2005
:' cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

oh no!!!!!!! i cannot belive this!! Pastor Bimbo Odukoya dead?!!!!!!!!!

this is heart breaking cry cry cry cry

what is happening to our contry

GOD SAVE US O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pray that God Almighty will grant strenght and comfort those that she has left behind.

May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace. (Amen) sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by nicetohave(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2005
Good talk kaylala...when we begin to use our God given potential then maybe most of our foolish acts will cease! right now...we are running the country like life has no price tag.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by puree: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2005
May the soul of all those lovely children and adults rest in peace and may God give the families the grace to bear the loss.
Much love to them all.

Pastor Bim,
Loads of love.
I believe u were sent on assignment, and u have delivered a great deal.
it is really painful, i must admit, even my own mom was consoling me to take it easy when i was crying yesterday, am still in a state of shock.(I have asked myself loads of questions.. but God cannot be questioned..... He is the original KABIYESI)
But i know that nothing is beyond the knowledge of the Almighty.
Negligence or no Negligence, God is still God, and He knows best.
Pastor bim is one of His precious daughters, and if there had to be only one survivor, do you think it is beyond his power to save her
I know that, by the days and weeks, we shall all understand the spiritual mystery behind this world we live in.

September 12 1960 to Dec 11 2005, exactly 45years and 3 months..does this prompt anything in anyone's heart.....anyeway we'll live the answers to God.

If there are/is ANYONE OUT THERE THAT THE LORD IS NUDGING THEIR HEART TO START WHERE SHE HAS STOPPED,pls go ahead, and lift up this banner of righteousness, integrity and love concerning singles.
I am sure that if there is anything that will make Pastor Bim HAPPY WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW, IT IS TO SEE US SHAME THE DEVIL, BY living the words SHE LEFT BEHIND,Loving God and God's words  to bits, and also listening to the next voice of "single and married" that the Lord will soon raise for this generation."single and married must not die", righteousness must continue to prevail in the hearts of singles, and more marraiges born out of holiness must continue to happen.

Pastor bim u were unique to this generation.(No doubts)............................................
It delights my heart to know that, YOUR CROWN OF GLORY is filled with loads of stars for the many converts and for the great work that you have done.
You were on your way from ministry from Abuja and slept in the Lord on your way to ministry in Port-harcourt,... what a glorious and victorious way to pass on.
Am So....oooooo.. proud of you
No doubt , that you will be seriously missed, yr beauty, yr radiance, Yr Love for God.......the list goes on
am sure we'll gist better when we see up there
Take Charge and continue to pray for the rest of us to attain victory in this race at the end.

Guys U know what.... whether ds was negligence, the devil, or the will of God......... the good news is that , this is just the
BEGINNING of what God is set to do among the youths of this generation, starting form nigeria and to the world at large.The Death of Jesus,brought about the birth of all of us God's children, including Pastor bim.And i so much believe that the Death of Pastor bim will bring about the birth of many and i say many, many, bold, determined and righteous men and women of God, who will in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,SPREAD and UPHOLD the vision of "SINGLE AND MARRIED".

am on fo406@gre.ac.uk...please feel free to mail me. [ please with regards to my email  address,the "f" and "o" are letters, while the last three (406) are obviously numbers]
God bless u all here in nairaland .com. The site is really interactive, and it is good to know that most people here respect good values of life(e.g values of role models like Pastor Bim.)
Loads of love.
puree.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by puree: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2005
May the soul of all those lovely children and adults rest in peace and may God give the families the grace to bear the loss.
Much love to them all.

Pastor Bim,
Loads of love.
I believe u were sent on assignment, and u have delivered a great deal.
it is really painful, i must admit, even my own mom was consoling me to take it easy when i was crying yesterday, am still in a state of shock.(I have asked myself loads of questions.. but God cannot be questioned..... He is the original KABIYESI)
But i know that nothing is beyond the knowledge of the Almighty.
Negligence or no Negligence, God is still God, and He knows best.
Pastor bim is one of His precious daughters, and if there had to be only one survivor, do you think it is beyond his power to save her
I know that, by the days and weeks, we shall all understand the spiritual mystery behind this world we live in.

September 12 1960 to Dec 11 2005, exactly 45years and 3 months..does this prompt anything in anyone's heart.....anyeway we'll live the answers to God..

If there are/is ANYONE OUT THERE THAT THE LORD IS NUDGING THEIR HEART TO START WHERE SHE HAS STOPPED,pls go ahead, and lift up this banner of righteousness, integrity and love concerning singles.
I am sure that if there is anything that will make Pastor Bim HAPPY WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW, IT IS TO SEE US SHAME THE DEVIL, BY living the words SHE LEFT BEHIND,Loving God and God's words  to bits, and also listening to the next voice of "single and married" that the Lord will soon raise for this generation."single and married must not die", righteousness must continue to prevail in the hearts of singles, and more marraiges born out of holiness must continue to happen.

Pastor bim u were unique to this generation.(No doubts)............................................
It delights my heart to know that, YOUR CROWN OF GLORY is filled with loads of stars for the many converts and for the great work that you have done.
You were on your way from ministry from Abuja and slept in the Lord on your way to ministry in Port-harcourt,... what a glorious and victorious way to pass on.
Am So....oooooo.. proud of you
No doubt , that you will be seriously missed, yr beauty, yr radiance, Yr Love for God.......the list goes on
am sure we'll gist better when we see up there
Take Charge and continue to pray for the rest of us to attain victory in this race at the end.

Guys U know what.... whether ds was negligence, the devil, or the will of God......... the good news is that , this is just the
BEGINNING of what God is set to do among the youths of this generation, starting form nigeria and to the world at large.The Death of Jesus,brought about the birth of all of us God's children, including Pastor bim.And i so much believe that the Death of Pastor bim will bring about the birth of many and i say many, many, bold, determined and righteous men and women of God, who will in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,SPREAD and UPHOLD the vision of "SINGLE AND MARRIED".

am on fo406@gre.ac.uk...please feel free to mail me. [ please with regards to my email  address,the "f" and "o" are letters, while the last three (406) are obviously numbers]
God bless u all here in nairaland .com. The site is really interactive, and it is good to know that most people here respect good values of life(e.g values of role models like Pastor Bim.)
Loads of love.
puree.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by dejiolowe: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2005
This is really really sad.

I just wonder why bad people can't die in her place?

Why can't all those arse-licking pawns campaigning for third term die in a crash on their way to Abuja instead of those lovely children of the Loyola Jesuit?

People say it is the act of God.

I say it is the act of senseless directionless gutless government.

The bar beach is eating away at the Ahmadu Bello again but until the water sweeps the whole of VI off the president, chief coconut of the federation, will not call the stake holder's meeting.

God bless Naija
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by larger20(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2005
I dont know who this bimbo is but good luck to her meeting the almighty..death comes in many ways /forms
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by queen2(f): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2005
Infact her death is very painful, May she rest in perfect peace. I pray for her children and husband and relatives that God almighty will always protect and guide them in all their ways, i also pray for other family that lose people in the same incident especially student from Layola Jesuit College, that God will not leave them but will always protect all of us.
Again, God i pray this will be the End of Air Accident in our country Nigeria, Father Lord Guide and always protect us wherever we are going to, always be at our side.

Again God why? My one and holy favorite mentor has gone, so father wats next..... its very very painful cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by prettyH(f): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2005
Its sad that pastor Bimbo has gone..well what can we do but thank God that she was in Him because we know we'll see her again. Adieu

Wonder who'll takeover singles and married now.

May the soul of all those who died with her rest in peace AMEN.

puree:

I say AMEN to that.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by omogenikky(f): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2005
sad sad I have really cried hard today cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. But one thing I do know is that it was within GOD's power to save Pastor Bimbo but because of my faith in him, I know that while it may seem un-understandable to us.................Pastor Bimbo is with her Lord receiving the crowns of glory she labored (in her love for people) for. She truly inspired a generation...........and if all she has been able to do in her years on life is anything to go by..................then the heavens must be rejoicing right now.
As a christian, I believe in the resurrection of the saints and I know we shall all rejoice then and know the answers then.

Note.........................this thread is for Pastor Bimbo, there is another thread for the plane crash so I really don't understand why some people are annoyed at the emphasis on Pastor Bimbo
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by WesleyanA(f): 2:24am On Dec 13, 2005
kaylala:

Hello Peeps,

In my own view, 70% of deaths in Nigeria are preventable. We just get overtly spiritual about things. This thingy could have happened to anyone. It reminds me of a flight to Jos I had that was meant to last an hour.. We ended up shouting Jesus Jesus for almost 75mins. The EAS flight was obviously faulty on that day. But what happened few minutes after touch down.... The p[b]ilot was back flying back again to Lagos with the same... bad plane[/b].Haba!!

You like hit the nail on the head right there!!!

If only those argh. . could fix their stupid faulty planes instead of using it over and over again thinking "God's" going to protect them!!!!

Innocent people paying airfare for their death. That's so not fair at all!

what ever aviation ministry or whatever really needs some help. angry how many plane crashes in a row!.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by Renike(f): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2005
Itz kind of funny sha..the way life comes and goes
she was here in houston tx ministering..all bubbling and stuff..with her daughter ..just less dan a month ago!!!!!
only find out that she wont even finish this yr...even when she had plans for the next

just teaches me that i can die rite now ( and life continues) > Just live life like Jesus is coming soonest...
itz scary sha.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by alheri(f): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2005
It is so so sad. Alot of Nigerian youths looked up to her. May her soul rest in peace, AMEN. cry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by snazzydawn(f): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2005
cry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by queen2(f): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2005
Its like im still dreaming, her death is a painful one, ha no it is cry cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by larger20(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2005
kaylala:

Hello Peeps,

In my own view, 70% of deaths in Nigeria are preventable. We just get overtly spiritual about things. This thingy could have happened to anyone. It reminds me of a flight to Jos I had that was meant to last an hour.. We ended up shouting Jesus Jesus for almost 75mins. The EAS flight was obviously faulty on that day. But what happened few minutes after touch down.... The pilot was back flying back again to Lagos with the same... bad plane.Haba!!

My regret is that Nigerians are losing their sense of humanity. I was listening to the radio today.... and it was business as usual. No remorse that the Nation ended the destiny of over 100 persons through carelessness. With the regular ocurrence that tragedies occur in this country: I fear that we might get so insulated that we couldn't be less bothered even for greater tragedies.

Now all these gists of Obj doing meeting with some stakeholders is total crap. 100 died 6weeks ago.. nothing was done .. In fact they said that we are not entitled to know the outcome of the investigation. Why should everything be shrouded in secrecy for God's sake? Now they waited for another 70 18yr old kids to die before calling for a meeting. If we truly live in a sane environment, we should have heard of some resignations. But then that is alien to our corporate culture... You stay in govt n die dia.

A nation that places no value on the value of life end's up either frustrating it or killing it unknowingly.It's Pastor Bimbo today ... it could very well be anybody tomorrow....

May God force our leaders to see in this light!!

I will say exactly all you have said....You have said it alll.....Let the wise hear.....God cannot function if we dont do what we are surpose to do which will include all of the above.....Nigeria hear it now.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by puree: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2005
this is to encourage you guys
culled this from this day news paper online

[b]Its an Act of God, Says Pastor Bimbo’s Mother
Speaking in the house of one of her children, Segun, at Maryland Estate, Mrs. Williams would not think that her daughter was attacked and killed by the devil, the staunch Christian woman of faith persisted in the belief that her daughter’s death was an act of God.
Hear her, "Last Thursday as she was preaching in the church, she kept saying we should get prepared at all times since we don't know when to go. She even admonished us to leave a life of example wherever we find ourselves. These, she was saying, not knowing that she would soon go. As a Christian, I believe no evil would have been able to befall my daughter. She did not die as a result of demonic attack. Bimbo died in the plane crash because that was how God has made it to be.
"I know very well that she has gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord. Although she called me before boarding the Sosoliso Aircraft and told me she was tired. I would have preferred her to have rested and probably go the following day, but in all things, I will give God the glory, no matter what. Because He knows everything and the right thing to do at the right time
The Septuagenarian, who said she would mourn her daughter privately tried hard to hide her sorrow.
"Pastor Bimbo was larger than life. She torched each life she got in contact with in the positive way. She was a child of blessing, not only to the family but to her own generation. She was lovely and caring. A child more than two hundred. We will all miss her, no doubt. We should all try and console ourselves and seek the face of the Lord. Whoever loves her should live for what she died for.
"What else do you want to hear from me. How do you want me to face our church's congregation. I don't even know how I will feel peeping towards where my daughter usually sit without seeing her there anymore. I don't even know what to say than to accept the will of God for my life", stated the mother of the anti-fornication Pastor[/b]
God bless u all.
Puree
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by queen2(f): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2005
Hmmmmmm, Word!
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by goodguy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2005
I love the mother. She's got a strong heart.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by queen2(f): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2005
Yep cuz shes a good christian and believer
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by kaylala(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2005
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by omogenikky(f): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2005
What Bimbo Odukoya said about death - Her interview with Tribune 5 days before crash (http://www.tribune.com.ng/131205/news01.htm)

[Pastor Odukoya, while answering questions on how best one can handle the pain and anguish that come with the loss of a loved one in an interview with the Nigerian Tribune five days to her death, said that “grief is an emotion and it is the part of the pain of separation. When someone we love is suddenly taken out of our life, grief can be like the tornado that sweeps everything in its path.”

She stated that “it is like quicksand that tries to pull you down. That is why grief is such a dangerous emotion that you must not allow it to gain an uncontrolled foothold in your life to a point that you can not function as a husband or wife or father or mother or daughter.”

Mrs. Odukoya asked rhetorically, “have you even noticed that even in the midst of turmoil, life goes on? Day will turn to night and night will turn to day. It is simply what you do to respond to turmoil that will make you differently focused on your solution, which is God.”

The evangelist stressed that, “in God, we lose nothing, yet death is very rude and death is an interruption within the journey of life. Death gives no warning, it comes unannounced, but we believe that death has been conquered by Christ.”

Holding on to God’s words, she advised, would help the bereaved when death snatched loved ones. “God is our refuge and strength and He is very present at the time of trouble. “Focus on God, and not on the circumstances no matter how devastated the relations of the victims are.” Five days after the two-hour interview, Mrs. Odukoya died in the Sosoliso plane crash together with 106 people in Port Harcourt.]

Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by queen2(f): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2005
kaylala:

Guys,

Please check this out.

http://www.pastor-bimbo-odukoya.memory-of.com/Tributes.aspx

OMG cry cry cry
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by singer: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2005
My heart goes out to all the families of the plane crash. I feel really sad. even though I am not on the shores of Nigeria I was sober when I read the news in Yahoo page. It makes me reflect on life . anybody can die anyday. we pray we would never die in an accident. however, everyone must prepare for death inrrespective of age. I belive this is the time to live right, reconcile with those whom we are fighting with. I have been appreciating the gift of life. life is not all about romance, wealth, etc. Life Life Life . once there's life there's hope. a poor man with Christ in his heart is much better than a dead rich man or a rich man who has "everything" without Christ. better still to be rich and with Christ. Jesus Christ should be the most important person  in our lives. He is the only way to God. without him, we are nothing. We need him. when no one is there, he is always there.
God please comfort the families of the victims. Give us wisdom to respect human lives and prevent accidents inthe future. Amen.
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by singer: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2005
anyone who believes in Jesus Christ, though they may die , yet they live. because they live forever with God.Jesus said I am the resurrection and the life . whosover believes in me, though he dies , yet he shall live.
Amen, Amen AMen
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by aladar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2005
first it was..........bellview...and all 117, went down wit her, then it was i don't know........took two souls along wit her, and now........sosoliso.........our future.....down with her..........to worsen the story..one socalled patriots.........comes out for thanks giving............."we noticed the problem on our way from ph, it was scary" and............just like that...every one in nigeria is gat to take himseriously.......i hate..our airline operators....i hate those so called...........passengers..who never complained........of the fault, and i hate the...............ground which hath oipened its mouth to accept this innocent souls...........
ROI-J
Re: Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash by ocho(f): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2005
oh my! this is soo sad indeed. i didn't exaclty know pastor Bimbo until yesterday when my mum was talking about her, apparently we had watched/been to(not sure) one of her sesions while in Nigeria, i don't quite remember her sha but i pray she and the others involved in the crash rest in the bossom of the lord. AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbogbo Demolition: Angry Worshippers Hold Service In Demolished Church / Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.