Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? (2946 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / Ladies & Gents - Married Or Single, Which Type Of Sex Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by shinarlaura(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
optional1:
na single sure pass

no need sharing ur half salary with anyone, no need to load airtime everyday to call him or send text.
Infact being in relationship is like suffering from a disease you know nothing about..

Hey dear. How u re doing?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by optional1(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hey dear. How u re doing?

I am doing great and you?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by shinarlaura(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
optional1:

I am doing great and you?

Not bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by optional1(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Not bad
thank God
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Burna88(f): 9:43pm On May 11, 2017
CondomSir:

Hahaha I thought girls don't wanna be single?
biko,we want to
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by babatunx(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2017
Burna88:
biko,we want to
Hey...What's up?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 11, 2017
Being single. Relationships have a potential to turn any well meaning person into an emotionless, no-bleeps-given stone cold iceberg lol.

2 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by odaniel1(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:
Being single. Relationships have a potential to turn any well meaning person into an emotionless, no-bleeps-given stone cold iceberg lol.

As well as they have the propensity to turn an individual into a Loving, Emotionally perceptive and Responsible being as seen commonly with Happier or more compatible partners/relationships.

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 11, 2017
odaniel1:

As well as they have the propensity to turn an individual into a Loving, Emotionally perceptive and Responsible being as seen commonly with Happier or more compatible partners/relationships.

Double edged sword then.

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Burna88(f): 11:02pm On May 11, 2017
babatunx:
Hey...What's up?
m fyn,Hope ü good too
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by BoosBae(f): 11:11pm On May 11, 2017
Cholls:
my sister BoosBae how old her you?
40years
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 11, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
me have no likes for runs girl or brothel girls,

there is a day i sex 2 diff slot a night without getting satisfield

i like raw sex with all the satisfactions
cuddle
kissing
sucking boobs/pussy
flesh to flesh
i wnt it raw

Bro the fact is you can still have all this to your satisfaction with a girl who is not an olosho(well, maybe semi-olosho), and who is not in a relationship with you per say.
It depends on the level of your package with the babe and perhaps, how much cash you flash.
As for me, i wouldn't want to get commited to just a girl again cus it comes with a lot of headache and heartache.

1 Like

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:56am On May 12, 2017
BoosBae:
Being single does it for me.

I enjoy my peace and freedom. I hate the fact that one bobo would just cling to me all day. All the calls, hanging out, explaining why I couldn't pick up the phone, fighting, etc.

I hate flies! Aarrgh embarassed

To make things worse, I can't watch my favourite Disney movies without someone interrupting me, forcing me to watch 24: legacy, champions league, EPL and the rest.

Biko I need my life back. embarassed

Would you tag along? We seem to have things in common, things such as

Not calling you

Not visiting you

Not pecking you

And not holding you.

I bet you will enjoy your relationship with me, so are we good to go?
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 3:29am On May 12, 2017
Relationship with the right person. I just really love, Love
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by FunspoT(m): 3:29am On May 12, 2017
Am single right now n its ok,buh I do enjoy when am in a relationship because of d feelings and knowledge dat someone else cares about me in a special way other than my family and friends do...so I prefer being in a relationship more.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by BoosBae(f): 3:31am On May 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Would you tag along? We seem to have things in common, things such as

Not calling you

Not visiting you

Not pecking you

And not holding you.

I bet you will enjoy your relationship with me, so are we good to go?
You should find your way to a seminary. That's where you belong
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 12, 2017
We may want to know if our moderators(lalasticlala, farano, rocktation, etc) prefer being in a relationship or being single
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Lionessza(f): 7:10am On May 12, 2017
People tend to get into relationships hoping they would make them happy BIG mistake, a relationship cannot bring you happiness you must bring the happiness to the relationship. I think the best people who are capable of forming a healthy partnership are those who are happy as single people, they can both bring in positive energy. On the other hand If you are miserable as a single person stay the hell away from me , I can't make you happy if you failed yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 12, 2017
Being single not only makes me happy, it keeps me sane. When I'm in a relationship I get this compulsion to run away from my life, I find it suffocating.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2017
BoosBae:
You should find your way to a seminary. That's where you belong

Lol, ain't that what you wanted
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by BoosBae(f): 11:01am On May 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, ain't that what you wanted
I meant too much of those things.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by onyedika946(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
Here are the 1000 reasons that you gon be happy if yo single

1) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

2) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

3) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

4) u gon be fukingg diff girls

5) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
1000) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
. My man, u most be Celine sorry silly.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by TrapHedges(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2017
onyedika946:
. My man, u most be Celine sorry silly.

nah am far from that homeyyy
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2017
BoosBae:
I meant too much of those things.

Well then
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by firstking01(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2017
CondomSir:
Although i'm in a relationship which has lasted for a long time now, i feel i'll be happier if i'm single. Being in a relationship is such a hell for me embarassed

What about you?
Samething everywhere my brother...except your partner is divinely arranged by God for you, you'd be wasting your time trying to please one girl all the rest of your life.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 12, 2017
firstking01:
Samething everywhere my brother...except your partner is divinely arranged by God for you, you'd be wasting your time trying to please one girl all the rest of your life.

Mhen.. Seriously i have always wanted to make her happy even though i'm not perfect. But this days nothing seems to be working out. She is frustrating my efforts to make the relationship sane. I'm so fed up right now
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by fuckboys: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
lmao, who relationship epp?, oloshos on flick any day any time cheesy
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by darbeelicous(f): 7:01pm On May 12, 2017
sometimes ure in a relationship and it feels like ure still single! to me there's no much difference.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 12, 2017
darbeelicous:
sometimes ure in a relationship and it feels like ure still single! to me there's no much difference.

There is big difference in being in a relationship(a serious one) and being single dear. When you are dating someone and you so much love the person, then you bump on his chats with another girl telling her he missed her romance, kiss and touch You can imagin the volume of heartache and headache that will cost you!

Then compared to when you are single and you don't have to give a fvck to whatever cheat!!
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2017
CondomSir:

Mhen.. Seriously i have always wanted to make her happy even though i'm not perfect. But this days nothing seems to be working out. She is frustrating my efforts to make the relationship sane. I'm so fed up right now
Burst the bubble at once.
Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
Here are the 1000 reasons that you gon be happy if yo single

1) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

2) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

3) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

4) u gon be fukingg diff girls

5) u gon be fuckingg diff girls
1000) u gon be fuckingg diff girls

Lmaoooo . ma nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being In A Relationship And Being Single, Which One Gives You Joy The More? by Alphamale2017(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2017
optional1:
na single sure pass

no need sharing ur half salary with anyone, no need to load airtime everyday to call him or send text.
Infact being in relationship is like suffering from a disease you know nothing about..

Lmaooo . this one weak me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! News Presenter Strips Half Naked While Interviewing People About Hurricane / My Fiancé Is Asking I Donate My Egg To His Sister For IVF / Dopamine And Its Effect On Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.