Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! (1340 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Papzey(f): 11:18am On May 12, 2017
Even though the media teaches women that they need to be skinny, desperate and aggressive to get a guy- but as mature women of God, we have to work hard to reject those views and remember who we are. Our body is the temple of the Lord. Our “honey” stands for our bodies but it can also stand for our time, money, heart, affection, hopes/dreams etc.
When we give our honey up too fast (before marriage), we are no longer pleasing God and the men no longer get the thrill of the chase.

If a man wants something bad enough, he will work hard to obtain it, no matter how long he has to wait. You don’t have to worry about needing to give him your all in the beginning to keep him. I believe the opposite is true. Most times when we as women give in and open our legs, hearts and dreams to men too fast, they quickly leave as fast as they came. The thrill of the chase is over, we’ve made it to easy and their excitement or respect for us has diminished.

If you’re not married, PLEASE don’t give your man money! Your boyfriend could be your potential husband, provider and leader of your home. How can he prepare to be those things for you if your always giving him money and supporting him? Let the man be the man. You all can help each other out but don’t carry him, be wise enough to recognise a gold digger!

If your man isn’t your husband, then: sex, being available to him 24/7, cooking and doing laundry on a daily basis and sharing bills or bank accounts is OFF LIMITS!! Stop giving the honey up for free!! If you don’t have a wedding ring and official marriage papers, stop playing a housewife and get your life back.

These things should be reserved for married folks only. Marriage is forever, it is a life long commitment. Marriage is about serving, giving, loving and so much more. If we aren’t married yet and I’m giving you everything I have, what is your motivation to marry me? What do we have to look forward to?

Single ladies giving up their “honey” is by wearing really tight, short and low cut clothes. It’s a blessing to have a good body and we all know what assets we have that we are really proud of BUT please be classy and leave room for the imagination!

If he gets to see EVERYTHING your working with before the relationship is even established, let alone before you get married, he may not want to purchase your honey because he’s seen and have it all and ready to move on to the next sexy bee. I know in the summer, ladies like to wear cute outfits but try not to wear a free honey sign on your back.

Let them wonder, let them work for it, if they want it, let them put a ring on it! Do not give up your honey for free!

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/04/stop-giving-up-honey-for-free-ladies.html

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by talk2alabama: 11:22am On May 12, 2017
If u like preach from morning till night ... Babe wey wan fvck, go fvck ..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Chimaritoponcho: 11:22am On May 12, 2017
Op is it your honeyundecided
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by IamAirforce1: 11:23am On May 12, 2017
Abeg tell us something new
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by dechar(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2017
make them collect money before them give that na olosho way na
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Nobody: 11:35am On May 12, 2017
I

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by DozieInc(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2017
sad sad
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by BlackDBagba: 11:47am On May 12, 2017
Is it your business abi 'concern'??
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by madone: 11:59am On May 12, 2017
Op pls help us help our solution tell them the honey is too much on the street . Tell them to return it to the trees and protect it with bees. We know u re saying the truth but in present day reality ma. When u say this kind of thing in a meeting for singles u ll,see the girls them clapping and screaming. Ma the truth is we know they ll come calling pretending that they dont want it but lay a hand on them u discover they are wet all over....i have been chating a girl who stays in another state for months now, all she wants is let see and kiss and the romance. Ma they want it bad bad . No be only we dey want am.they no go hear, its only when jesus come that he will settle this matter. Should we talk about the married ones that wont let us be. They keep us busy at night begging for s3x even when they are sleeping next to their husband. U can imagine a married woman asking me when last did i have a good f***ck. That she has missed doing it with me. Tell me what can u say about that. Na only jesus go settle the matter ma OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by talk2alabama: 12:03pm On May 12, 2017
madone:
Op pls help us help our solution tell them the honey is too much on the street . Tell them to return it to the trees and protect it with bees. We know u re saying the truth but in present day reality ma. When u say this kind of thing in a meeting for singles u ll,see the girls them clapping and screaming. Ma the truth is we know they ll come calling pretending that they dont want it but lay a hand on them u discover they are wet all over....i have been chating a girl who stays in another state for months now, all she wants is let see and kiss and the romance. Ma they want it bad bad . No be only we dey want am.they no go hear, its only when jesus come that he will settle this matter. Should we talk about the married ones that wont let us be. They keep us busy at night begging for s3x even when they are sleeping next to their husband. U can imagine a married woman asking me when last did i have a good f***ck. That she has missed doing it with me. Tell me what can u say about that. Na only jesus go settle the matter ma OP
epic reply
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Headlesschicken(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
undecided No come spoil mkt for some ppl,besides these gals wld nva listen....
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Jaynom(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Stevengerd(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
Amory:
What I don't understand is that

Is it only boys that want and enjoy sex

Post like this why I can never ever go out of way to ask sex from a woman

Now seems they are doing us a favor
So Na Only Men Dey Enjoy Sex Naw.. U Beta Come Out Plain. Oniro
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 12, 2017
I
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
op cheesy

Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
Not until thier puss|y is a slack ... then they look for a sexually inexperienced man to marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by sainttwist1(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2017
Amory:
What I don't understand is that

Is it only boys that want and enjoy sex

Post like this why I can never ever go out of way to ask sex from a woman

Now seems they are doing us a favor
bro, Jah bless u....it is called SEX for God sake...I don't no where most ladies get thinking/orientation from...."stop giving honey for free" honey ko, bee ni

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by midehill(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2017
senseless post thunder fire u
Re: Dear Ladies, Stop Giving Up The HONEY For Free!! by Papzey(f): 8:38pm On May 12, 2017
midehill:
senseless post thunder fire u
haha olofo

(1) (Reply)

Blab: Psychology Of The Wolves (bad Guys) A Crossover Thread / Help I want to Go after My Neighbor / Nigerian Babe Passionately Kissing Her Dog (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.