Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member (1053 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Photo : Man Caught His Gf Cheating, So He Made A T-shirt, & Wore It To Her Job!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by konjinus(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2017
cry why are ibo guys like this. Just cos I use his number call the babe when I no get credit before I know am he arrange the babe come his kaban, I come catch this guy was kolombying my baby girl o. Ah why are ibo boys weekened! Plizzzz nairaland what can I do to this boy abeg
Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2017
You sef fvck up cry

You no know their way?
Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Epositive(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2017
get him a chilled bottle of hero undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by SexyNairalander: 6:44pm On May 12, 2017
booked

you can't do nothing. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by nonut: 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
konjinus:
cry why are ibo guys like. Just cos I use his number call the babe when I no get credit before I know am he arrange the babe come his kaban, I come catch this guy was kolombying my baby girl o. Ah why are ibo boys weekened! Plizzzz nairaland what can I do to this boy abeg
Dry joke.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 12, 2017
una don carry una tribal threads enter here cheesy.maybe the IPOB guy got more swag than u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by SuperSuave(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

you can't do nothing. . .

False. He can do a thousand and one things if he wants to, that's if this story is true sha
Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nature8(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2017
konjinus:
cry why are ibo guys like. Just cos I use his number call the babe when I no get credit before I know am he arrange the babe come his kaban, I come catch this guy was kolombying my baby girl o. Ah why are ibo boys weekened! Plizzzz nairaland what can I do to this boy abeg

Lol.. You no get shame oo!

Your fellow guy snatch your girl from you, you come here dey complain..

You no see your name, Konjinus.. You be confirm MUGU, abi MAGA!! grin

Infact, I dey shame for you.. :/

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by emi14: 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
How do you know is Ipob? Tribalism at its pick

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 12, 2017
Gals can be stupid... Never forget that...
Maybe he is more handsome dan u

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by SexyNairalander: 7:00pm On May 12, 2017
SuperSuave:

False. He can do a thousand and one things if he wants to, that's if this story is true sha
which are?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by konjinus(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2017
Pls who know any powerful baba I can see to treat this boy fukup
Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by SuperSuave(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2017
SexyNairalander:
which are?

Why should I bore you with what you already know or can figure out on your own?
Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by SexyNairalander: 7:14pm On May 12, 2017
SuperSuave:

Why should I bore you with what you already know or can figure out on your own?
abeg shift, you gat nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 12, 2017
...another yabaleft escapee

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by SuperSuave(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2017
SexyNairalander:
abeg shift, you gat nothing to offer

wee you kip kwayet dia undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 12, 2017
lol

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 12, 2017
Bia OP u sef suppose happy say the leech don komot 4 ur life. She no jxt love at all. Move on dem get plenty galz wey dey find bf

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by dikeigbo2(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2017
You are a stwpid dumb ass.....imagine this type of dry joke grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by mexxmoney: 2:07am On May 13, 2017
Maybe he has a big cassava and you don't
Re: I Caught My Gf Cheating On Me With An Ipob Member by Nobody: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
mexxmoney:
Maybe he has a big cassava and you don't
And the Op has a small cassava.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Here Is How To Reconnect Intimacy After An Arguement / 10 Vital Tips To Maintaining Your Masculinity As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.