Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

"Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. (1037 Views)

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2017
Support Good Music. Download Now, & Thank Me Later. Nairalanders Show Some Love. Stevengerd Is Here!!! N:B- I Took The Second Verse. http://rawglobalnews.net/raw-music-mr-ozy-ft-calabz-ft-stephen-gerd-daskey-touching-love/ Lalasticalala Abeg Move This To Fp. Mynd44, farano show me love pls!!.

Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2017
cool
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by junnaiskye(f): 9:37pm On May 12, 2017
yo!! ur link aint working
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by SINZ: 9:40pm On May 12, 2017
junnaiskye:
Tom boy much? grin
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by SuperSuave(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2017
pray I do not regret downloading it angry

modified!

the beat make sense and it's 'dance-able', chorus is too repetitive but it's catchy and well tuned.

the guy that sang the first verse needs to be flogged seriously like a thief, Will listen to the remaining tomorrow as I wan go sleep
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
junnaiskye:
Try It Again.
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
No I Promise!
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by junnaiskye(f): 10:08pm On May 12, 2017
SINZ:

Tom boy much? grin
Guilty as charged ....not much sha cheesy
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by SINZ: 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
junnaiskye:
Guilty as charged ....not much sha cheesy

You gat swag too, I like that. wink
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by junnaiskye(f): 10:14pm On May 12, 2017
SINZ:

You gat swag too, I like that. wink
Gracias!! grin
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2017
SuperSuave:

modified!

the beat make sense and it's 'dance-able', chorus is too repetitive but it's catchy and well tuned.

the guy that sang the first verse needs to be flogged seriously like a thief, Will listen to the remaining tomorrow as I wan go sleep
Hmm! I Took The Second Verse. Thanks 4 Ur Observation Bro!
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by junnaiskye(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2017
Stevengerd:
Try It Again.
just did and it worked.....will tell you what i think tomorrow.
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2017
junnaiskye:
just did and it worked.....will tell you what i think tomorrow.
Thanks Dear. No Pee
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
BaZOOKer, professorfal, skarlett, & ikp120. the much awaited touching love is out.
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by professorfal: 10:39pm On May 12, 2017
Stevengerd:
BaZOOKer, professorfal, skarlett, & ikp120. the much awaited touching love is out.

Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=professorfal post=56468648][/quote] Oya. Much Love Bro! Share Ur Thought
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by ikp120(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2017
O boy the beat and chorus dey give me "I wanna fvck" vibes mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2017
ikp120:
O boy the beat and chorus dey give me "I wanna fvck" vibes mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol. How U See Am
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by junnaiskye(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2017
ok here's what i think:

the beat is very good

the chorus is the best part of the song

the 1st soloist no try

2nd soloist was really good

the 3rd equally try sha

overall rating: 6/10
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2017
junnaiskye:
ok here's what i think:
the beat is very good
the chorus is the best part of the song
the 1st soloist no try
2nd soloist was really good
the 3rd equally try sha
overall rating: 6/10
Thanks Dear! I Took The 2nd Verse.
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Vanida6. Hope U Enjoying Lag & The Atmosphere? Fasmorostephen@yahoo.Com That Mah. Yahoo Id. U Can Snd Me A Pm.
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by bigcee(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls tell the guy who took the 1st verse to stop doing music.
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2017
bigcee:
Pls tell the guy who took the 1st verse to stop doing music.
Lol, Bro! I Was The One On The 2nd Verse

1 Like

Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Preciousgirl. My Mobile/whatsapp no -09033841590, tho am having issues acessing whatsapp on my phone for now. My Yahoo I.D - fasmorostephen@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalasticalala, Mynd44 show some pls move our hustle to Fp.
Re: "Touching Love" By a nairalander and Label Mates. by Stevengerd(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
2018 anticipate more of my songs mehn.. Ep in a jiffy

(1) (Reply)

4 Types Of People Who Are Currently Rich In Nigeria!!! / Leave That Girl Alone / Nigerian Man Based Abroad Sprays Cash On Female Dancer Twerking For Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.