Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? (3982 Views)

Boobs & Ass All On Display!! Amara Flaunts Her Banging Body,you Will Love To See / "Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
i just did that last night Fuc..kk Face!!
How could you forget that??
And is more adventurous nd fun when we do it like we are gonna be catch..

The ring has to wait fuc..k face because you spoon alot!

When you stop spooning then i can take the ring becausr you breath sound like a train station..
lol honey I intentionally forgot it so that we can do it again tonight, love the taste of your juices dripping into my throat.

it hurts when u flog my erect dick Tho but I still like the feeling cos it makes me last hours inside you... Mistress can u tie me up tonight? I wanna know how it feels like to be furcked into coma grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Bros, na so u no come enjoy am reach? This one wey u still type as the girl dey ride you...
we go continue tonight... We having just weekend fun
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
The last time we checked, we are in one already!!

Wait a min!! Hope you ain't peeping through the peephole CAREFUL GUY..before your soldier stand at Attention... No room for at ease.
grin funny girl
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 12:57pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol honey I intentionally forgot it so that we can do it again tonight, love the taste of your juices dripping into my throat.

it hurts when u flog my erect dick Tho but I still like the feeling cos it makes me last hours inside you... Mistress can u tie me up tonight? I wanna know how it feels like to be furcked into coma grin
You would be my slave tonight?? Oh yeah thats great... You gonna be my horse , am the rider..i love it when we switch places....am gonna dig that balls so hard that you gonna forget my name and call me Mama!

Wait oooo..... Have we reached the level of banning for weeks?? Moderators
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 1:00pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin funny girl
sortwerk de hilarious!

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 1:05pm On May 13, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Nah....wasn't peeping. But come to think of it, I wouldn't mind you sending videos of the digging. My WhatsApp nunber is 09099977788
You wouldn't mind?? You just said you wouldn't mind For what??

I can show you how i dig ok..

That nunber looks like a scam!! You wants 1million hits on YouTube

We don't do videos while furcking our faces..

We do it discretely.... Except in NL tongue
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
You would be my slave tonight?? Oh yeah thats great... You gonna be my horse , am the rider..i love it when we switch places....am gonna dig that balls so hard that you gonna forget my name and call me Mama!

Wait oooo..... Have we reached the level of banning for weeks?? Moderators
lol..you no serious... grin So u gonna ride my balls too? Mama you want me dead? embarassed
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by cris07(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
My teeth and my dark Pussy.i want a veryyyy pink pussy
must b irritating n scary...gosh! Lol...
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..you no serious... grin So u gonna ride my balls too? Mama you want me dead? embarassed
if am riding the dick alone, the oda two brothers will be angry nah..

C'mon i dont want you dead nh..

Who will bleep me the way you do??
No one.
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by cris07(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
My boobs,dey r not big :'
kittens dont normally av big boobs...
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by harbjar(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
go bleach the damn thing jare... besides how d Bleep do u know ur p**** is black
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:

No one
@bolded, thats sweet baby... U just know how to make me happy, I'd love to eat your pussy in the kitchen tonight as u make my favorite meal... Make sure you don't have panty on or u can wear that pink G-string I bought u last week.. U know I love to shift it aside wink
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Majesticniyi(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
You wouldn't mind?? You just said you wouldn't mind For what??

I can show you how is dig ok..

That nunber looks like a scam!! You wants 1million hits on YouTube

We don't do videos while furcking our faces..

We do it discretely.... Except in NL tongue

Now you've gone and spoilt my day...I was hoping for faces. My number isn't scam....call it first!

Meanwhile, the main gist is SHOW ME
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 1:39pm On May 13, 2017
cris07:

must b irritating n scary...gosh! Lol...
oh yrH very very irritating... Killing me sense of laughter
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by harbjar(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2017
my thigh... makes me look like a girl...
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by awoo47: 2:38pm On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:

No one.
imagine an underage child sees ur chat nw Y won't rape case be on d increase angry sad anyway can u also consider me cool I'm endowed cheesy
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 3:01pm On May 13, 2017
awoo47:
imagine an underage child sees ur chat nw Y won't rape case be on d increase angry sad anyway can u also consider me cool I'm endowed cheesy
What will be the milk breast feeder sucker underage pikin doing in this platform?? Na to wipe his/her bombom be that..
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by KunleSteel: 3:06pm On May 13, 2017
A couple of additional inches would boost my morale
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by ojun50(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2017
Hair ni
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 15, 2017
cris07:

cris07:

Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 15, 2017
mhayorr:
Hey, im sure some1 somwer loves it exactly how it is wink
yea sure.thanks
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 15, 2017
SorftWerk:
but ur pussy is right?
lol
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 15, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
lol
heheheehe...U dey laugh abi...I guess i was right afterall grin
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by amakadihot87(f): 5:29am On May 16, 2017
Nickizoe:
Heheheheh....Babe..Nepa don too take light...i de think to go bleach am..
....... no problem but rememba say i no matter if its black or white
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 16, 2017
i wanna be taller sad
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 8:58pm On May 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
....... no problem but rememba say i no matter if its black or white
lol
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by antysocial: 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
Nickizoe:
Use makeupna
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by antysocial: 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
Nickizoe:
Use makeup na
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by antysocial: 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
my ears. Too damn small and my oily skin. Very annoying. I feel like I produce twenty litres of oil per day
Do u work in an oil firm?
Re: If There Is A Part Of Your Body You Wish To Change, Which Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 9:36pm On May 16, 2017
antysocial:

Use makeup na
what kind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Babe Has Low Sex Drive / My First Child Is All Grown Up Now - Photos / How Do You Know A Responsible Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.