Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

My Babe Has Low Sex Drive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Has Low Sex Drive (3957 Views)

Zodiac Signs With High Sex Drive And Low Sex Drive / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Penflame(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
I have a girlfriend and we love each other so much. I disvirgined her, it was not easy before I could disvirgin her but she insisted I proceed even though the pain was much for her.

After that, I observed she doesn't enjoy sex which she also complained of. As a matter of fact, she doesn't get wet easily no matter how I romance or touch her.

She doesn't cheat on me, I trust her to that extent. She just seems to have a low libido or something I don't know.

Please, how can I help her on this?

This is someone I have a plan to settle down with.
But this issue of not enjoying sex with her is giving me second thought already.

Please advice without insult.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Trevoh(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
From your writeup it seems like she has a low sex drive and there are people that are just like that. If u know you can't cope it's better u break it off. If u can manage her like that then go ahead

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Pells: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
R@P3 and beg each time :\ undecided
She will get used to it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Penflame:
I have a girlfriend and we love each other so much. I disvirgined her, it was not easy before I could disvirgin her but she insisted I proceed even though the pain was much for her.

After that, I observed she doesn't enjoy sex which she also complained of. As a matter of fact, she doesn't get wet easily no matter how I romance or touch her.

She doesn't cheat on me, I trust her to that extent. She just seems to have a low libido or something I don't know.

But this issue of not enjoying sex with her is giving me second thought already.

Thanks.

Gimmme her nomba sir...let me help u talk to her like gentleman smiley
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by VeryWickedMan: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pells:
R@P3 and beg each time :\ undecided
She will get used to it

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by garriAndsugar: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why did you disvirgin her?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bring her to me so i can increase her s*x drive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by ricoyaj863: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.
dont use ur dik use ur fingers to always start up b4 dik

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Cravemore: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Just put spanishfly on her beverage/drink.

Then watch out how you both cum 10×

1 Like

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by frozen70(f): 2:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.
Its too early to judge her sex abilities

You disvirgined her

Take your extreme time to teach her on what to do during sex

If you are knowledgeable enough about sex, then work on her

If you are the type that rushes sex then you are the problem

How fast do you expect a virgin to be on sex

Take patience and teach her what you want her to experience about sex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Mrfixitt(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Cravemore:
Just put spanishfly on her beverage/drink.

Then watch out how you both cum 10×
Where is it sold bro ?
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Cravemore: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Where is it sold bro ?
@ pharmacy, Just type "spanishfly on search" and explore how it works on female.
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Iamicekid(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Try giving her all this sex enhanced pills and see if there will be a difference or try getting her drunk then see how freaky she could be, but keep in mind you know u can’t be doing that forever, so if she no improve normally and u know u can’t cope break it off, cause their is a higher chance her sex drive will still depreciate more when you guys get married and more when she give birth, so if u know u can’t cope comot body and go find person wey go match ur energy

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by ChrisP92(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2022
She will change. Just keep being romantic and watch some movies ❤ together. I had same experience, but when she go start na u go tire oo.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Mrfixitt(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Cravemore:
@ pharmacy, Just type "spanishfly on search" and explore how it works on female.
Thanks man
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by advanceDNA: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.

Her body may still be figuring things...try a lot things with her that doesnt even penetration with penis..

.however if u are dealing with a case of Female genital mutilation..my brother u have entered one chance

1 Like

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Where is it sold bro ?

undecided undecided undecided undecided until you put the one she'll sleep and never wake up again before your eyes go clear. That mumu there telling u what to put in her food or drink will still be the one who
will blame u here for your stupidity and how u couldn't control yourself as a man.

8 Likes

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.

U better leave that lady alone and go get someone who matches your sex drive, as sex is the only thing u can think of. Broke men have nothing to offer except sex all the time grin grin grin grin

If u were to be very busy in life making money, u wouldn't even notice this grin grin grin grin leave her alone so her type can find her, there are men who have low sex drive too and hellbent of making money everyday, sex barely freak them, infact that your babe with low sex drive will be the one disturbing him for sex. That's her type of men not broke Hot man like u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Bimbilla(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.
She maybe sercum---
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.
Op....send me DM... in have solutions for your girl's predicament..... it's herbals.... yea, it's called libido booster....contact.you won't be able to stand her very soon..Contact me...
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Mrfixitt(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

undecided undecided undecided undecided until you put the one she'll sleep and never wake up again before your eyes go clear. That mumu there telling u what to put in her food or drink will still be the one who
will blame u here for your stupidity and how u couldn't control yourself as a man.
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Mrfixitt(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I'm married with kids. My wife has low libido and it's affecting our marriage. Need something that can boast her her sex drive
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I'm married with kids. My wife has low libido and it's affecting our marriage. Need something that can boast her her sex drive

Didn't u notice all these before marrying her? Or you thought she'd change when you finally put the ring in her hand? Or you were a Victim of 'no sex before marriage'? undecided
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
I will advise you to go natural... herbs to boost her libido is available at my disposal... send me a DM...
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by KeyEndurance: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.
For Me Sex Is Not All About Enjoyment is All About Hit and Have Your Child
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by AgentGoat: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Penflame:

Thanks.

It's not low libido for now. She's new to sex.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Mrfixitt(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Didn't u notice all these before marrying her? Or you thought she'd change when you finally put the ring in her hand? Or you were a Victim of 'no sex before marriage'? undecided
It was not this bad before. Women naturally experience decline in sex drive after giving birth to some kids but my wife's own is coming too early. I just don't want to cheat that's my problem

1 Like

Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Mrfixitt(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
I will advise you to go natural... herbs to boost her libido is available at my disposal... send me a DM...
Thanks for your advice
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Pells: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

So you do sex in a relationship
Olosho your kpekus go don wide pass river Niger undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
E sure me say say that's why no man dey take u serious,ur kpekus don cast cheesy grin
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by lereinter(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2022
And you have high libido Abi?

The problem is that when you marry her can you cope
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by lereinter(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2022
KeyEndurance:

For Me Sex Is Not All About Enjoyment is All About Hit and Have Your Child

Wrong
Re: My Babe Has Low Sex Drive by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
It was not this bad before. Women naturally experience decline in sex drive after giving birth to some kids but my wife's own is coming too early. I just don't want to cheat that's my problem

Hmmm, honestly I don't know what to tell u again o but becareful of those drugs though as they can cause harm, don't let 5mins of pleasure lead u into what you're not ready

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Craze About Female Boobs? / Romance Questionnaire / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Lie Like Its A Legal Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.