Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? (2427 Views)

8 Things Most Men Do When They Are Seriously Insecure / Things That Are Seriously Wrong Yet We Do Them / Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Legalbeing(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2017
A man beat up his wife and recieve the biggest blaim of his life, why must you beat her? Dont you know you are to ignore her? You should have leave the house for her. Some are calling him a coward, shameless man no one desire to hear from him. Everyone keep saying no matter what she did you must not lay your hands on her.i witness in confusion I was confuse if ladies are untouchable.
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by firstking01(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2017
Legalbeing:
A man beat up his wife and recieve the biggest blaim of his life, why must you beat her? Dont you know you are to ignore her? You should have leave the house for her. Some are calling him a coward, shameless man no one desire to hear from him. Everyone keep saying no matter what she did you must not lay your hands on her.i witness in confusion I was confuse if ladies are untouchable.
You, tell us, what actually transpired between themsad
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Franzinni: 11:45pm On May 12, 2017
It is not right to beat a woman most times.... But there are sometimes when...

You gotta let loose.... And give her the beating of her life.... But please don't use your hands...

Use your head.... The one between your legs...

Thank me later bruh...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Nature8(m): 11:53pm On May 12, 2017
Sometimes you gotta touch her a little, but don't beat her.. cheesy
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by ikp120(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2017
Is it right for your wife to beat you even if she's seriously angry.

I will say it again and again, if my wife or girlfriend hit me, I will hit her back with at least 30% interest.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 13, 2017
Men don't usually beat their wife because they are angry. They do when their wife is overtly stubborn or even inciteful.

Well, love covers a multitude of sins. Beat not your wife.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by lekjons(m): 12:16am On May 13, 2017
I don't pray to ever have a reason to beat my wife..

But what I witnessed a woman doing to her husband a few weeks ago(all to provoke him).. Mehn! My corpse can't take it..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by adminlo: 12:17am On May 13, 2017
As a gentleman, you need not to beat a woman .... There are other​ ways to kill a rat...but sometimes when a woman is insultingly garrulous ..or emotionally​ blackmailing​ or was the first to get physical​...... Do get a full plate​ of fufu for energy and give her the beating of her life... Be careful not to disfigure her ...... She is ur wife or girlfriend​ but more importantly she is a human being. Have the fear of God but instil it also in her if needed.
But all these I believe are extremes but it should not be taken off the table. Some words from women can be more soul searing and emotionally damaging than physical injuries. In this age of feminism , women (and men of course) should show more responsibility and restraints.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by RENOWNED2(m): 1:07am On May 13, 2017
angry
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Emmy9ic318: 1:14am On May 13, 2017
Its not good. As a man you should find a way of controlling your emotions. That's what makes you a man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Emmy9ic318: 1:18am On May 13, 2017
[color=][/color]
adminlo:
As a gentleman, you need not to beat a woman .... There are other​ ways to kill a rat...but sometimes when a woman is insultingly garrulous ..or emotionally​ blackmailing​ or was the first to get physical​...... Do get a full plate​ of fufu for energy and give her the beating of her life... Be careful not to disfigure her ...... She is ur wife or girlfriend​ but more importantly she is a human being. Have the fear of God but instil it also in her if needed.
But all these I believe are extremes but it should not be taken off the table. Some words from women can be more soul searing and emotionally damaging than physical injuries. In this age of feminism , women (and men of course) should show more responsibility and restraints.
Lol dats ridiculous.
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by talk2alabama: 6:26am On May 13, 2017
I have my ways of expressing anger
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2017
the greatest beating a woman can get is when she's ignored! I can so much ignore a lady like a proffessional snob. She'll crave attention for days and all she's doing still won't get to me.

But, no woman should dare insult my family... I'll slap her. Aside from slaps, I won't do any other thing

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2017
ikp120:
Is it right for your wife to beat you even if she's seriously angry.

I will say it again and again, if my wife or girlfriend hit me, I will hit her back with at least 30% interest.

I stand solidly behind you!

If a lady is foolish enough to draw first blood then she should also be ready to take whatever she gets in return

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Legalbeing(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2017
firstking01:
You, tell us, what actually transpired between themsad
see this one.. Dont you know what is fight?
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Legalbeing(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2017
Kobicove:

I stand solidly behind you!

If a lady is foolish enough to draw first blood then she should also be ready to take whatever she gets in return
Hahahaha royal rumble part two.
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2017
Legalbeing:
see this one.. Dont you know what is fight?
Nooo, na egelege i knowgrin
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Legalbeing(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the greatest beating a woman can get is when she's ignored! I can so much ignore a lady like a proffessional snob. She'll crave attention for days and all she's doing still won't get to me.

But, no woman should dare insult my family... I'll slap her. Aside from slaps, I won't do any other thing
Trust warri and Imo state babes after ignoring them during hamattan period hope u go stil ignore them when konginus is knock ön ur brain.
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Legalbeing(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2017
talk2alabama:
I have my ways of expressing anger
dying slowly, doing thingz against ur will till everyone sees u as woman wrapper? Bros kick her to stand ur place as a man. Dont act to be Adam.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by solbinho: 4:36pm On May 13, 2017
It takes God grace bruh
lekjons:
I don't pray to ever have a reason to beat my wife..

But what I witnessed a woman doing to her husband a few weeks ago(all to provoke him).. Mehn! My corpse can't take it..
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by marvin902(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2017
is very wrong for any guy to beat a woman..but theres some certain cases you just really need to slap some sense into her.
slap not beat
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2017
Legalbeing:

Trust warri and Imo state babes after ignoring them during hamattan period hope u go stil ignore them when konginus is knock ön ur brain.
lol.. Why not. No be by force to shook na. Lol
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Legalbeing(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2017
marvin902:
is very wrong for any guy to beat a woman..but theres some certain cases you just really need to slap some sense into her.
slap not beat
slap and beating which one will send the message sharp sharp?
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by marvin902(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2017
Legalbeing:

slap and beating which one will send the message sharp sharp?

beat but its very wrong so just give her a slap that will reset her brain grin grin
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Legalbeing(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2017
marvin902:

beat but its very wrong so just give her a slap that will reset her brain grin grin
Nmmm.
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Rematic: 3:42pm On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by harffie(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2017
Some women ehn...mouth like razor blade, to be candid it's not good to beat ones wife.. Iono about girlfriend tho
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2017
Who beats you sef? Whether you are angry, sad, upset etc. You don't have the right to lay your hands on a woman

Respect yourself and walk away if you're man enough
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2017
Legalbeing:
no matter what, you MUST not hit a "woman" let alone your "wife"!
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Ichietome: 7:03pm On May 17, 2017
SorftWerk:
no matter what, you MUST not hit a "woman" let alone your "wife"!
That's preposterous to say the least.
If a woman provokes me to the point of raising my hands on her just like I would do to a man, then she should be ready for the beating of her life
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 17, 2017
Ichietome:

That's preposterous to say the least.
If a woman provokes me to the point of raising my hands on her just like I would do to a man, then she should be ready for the beating of her life
not me bro...I still work out jejely.
Re: Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? by joeace2020(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2017
Lashort:
Who beats you sef? Whether you are angry, sad, upset etc. You don't have the right to lay your hands on a woman

Respect yourself and walk away if you're man enough

You talk as if some women don't go violent blocking every route he tries to stop listening to all the nagging, some even go physical hitting him just to elicit a response just cause the dude is trying so hard to avoid them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time / “aliko Dangote Has Just One Private Jet But Pastor Oyedepo Has 4” - Guy Reveals / The Oldest Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.