Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! (9381 Views)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by CzarChris(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2017
Destinyy22:
Thanks so much senior colleague. I really have to work on my emotions. I appreciate everything Sir.
You are welcome, always remember that we are not as emotional as others. Control and embrace it, you'll go very far. Who emotions epp? See you at the top.

BTW, what did we agree on with the sir thingy? smiley smiley wink
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 6:18am On May 15, 2017
CzarChris:
You are welcome, always remember that we are not as emotional as others. Control and embrace it, you'll go very far. Who emotions epp? See you at the top.

BTW, what did we agree on with the sir thingy? smiley smiley wink
Lolz..pardon
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On May 15, 2017
Dont sleep with him, he will mess up your life. He will make you a baby mama, leave you with HIV or both.
Destinyy22:
We haven't had sex. Thanks
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On May 15, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Dont sleep with him, he will mess up your life. He will make you a baby mama, leave you with HIV or both.
He's not that kind of person, he didn't even ask for sex, one of the reasons I respect him.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by FTBOY: 6:55am On May 15, 2017
you're about losing your man or about stealing another girl's man?

rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 6:56am On May 15, 2017
He didnt ask you yet, please just move on. There are plenty better fishes in the sea, trust me.
Destinyy22:
He's not that kind of person, he didn't even ask for sex, one of the reasons I respect him.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Laveda(f): 6:59am On May 15, 2017
Destinyy22:
I met this awesome guy a month ago, we fell in love with each other and started dating. Later discovered he had a girlfriend somewhere and still loves her so much, I started nagging cos I let go of every other man in my life just to be with him and he wasn't willing to do same. Guess I nagged too much about it and now he wanna leave. I don't wanna lose him, haven't met anyone like him before. I've sent numerous messages and calls to apologise and promised to forget about the other lady but it seems he has made up his mind. Please what do I do ? Took me a long while to find him , don't want to lose him . I 'm 23 years old.

I'm sure there's a guy somewhere chasing you but you choose to kill yourself over this one, well that's life.

My advise is, stop begging. Let him go, he's definitely not the one for you. He's even cheating? Babe c'mon.. Let him go better guys would come smiley
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On May 15, 2017
Op
Never beg a cheat!
By doing so and staying with him .. you telling him its ok to walk all over you ! Thats not a relationship smiley
Do the right thing .. you'll look back and ask yourself why you wasted time .

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by lilskipo(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2017
Op, he's not your man nd u already nw dat. Lets say he eventually comes back,i'm sure d state he would leave you in wud be worse dan d one u r nw. And for crying out loud, u r still very young.
Abeg free d guy nd move on. It won't b easy at first but u will be glad u did

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op
Never beg a cheat!
By doing so and staying with him .. you telling him its ok to walk all over you ! Thats not a relationship smiley
good girl

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Peacefullove: 9:26am On May 15, 2017
Pierocash:
that is what every materialistic girl say,bt the fact stil remains that u want to reap whr u didnt sow.The guy has some cash in his pocket to splash and that is the main reason u want to stick with him.Go get ur own man and build ur life with him,stop looking for a ready made,go find ur own and make him

Piero dey vex
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Peacefullove: 9:28am On May 15, 2017
Laveda:

I'm sure there's a guy somewhere chasing you but you choose to kill yourself over this one, well that's life.

My advise is, stop begging. Let him go, he's definitely not the one for you. He's even cheating? Babe c'mon.. Let him go better guys would come smiley
and that guy chasing her also has a girl who wished he can just look her in the eyes . serious
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by PrickGetSize(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2017
I still don't understand why young people expend much of their resources loving someone or trying to make someone love them. At this stage in life there should be a limitless carefree fvck fare with no such inhibitions as love and loyalty. In a world filled with ugly bitches with smelly totos like Funmisticqueen, I don't get why people still have affection for one another.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 15, 2017
Laveda:

Thanks dear. I'm good now.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op
Never beg a cheat!
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
lilskipo:
Op, he's not your man nd u already nw dat. Lets say he eventually comes back,i'm sure d state he would leave you in wud be worse dan d one u r nw. And for crying out loud, u r still very young.
Abeg free d guy nd move on. It won't b easy at first but u will be glad u did
He's actually a nice person. I appreciate though, thanks.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 15, 2017
FTBOY:
you're about losing your man or about stealing another girl's man?

rubbish!
Thanks.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Peacefullove: 11:47am On May 15, 2017
Destinyy22:
He's actually a nice person. I appreciate though, thanks.

Girl, let's be frank at this point ; If despite the fact that he has a girlfriend he claims to love, he could still come for you [cheat i guess] , then is there not an higher probability that he will do the same to you once he finds another attractive damsel ?

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by NaeChris: 2:30pm On May 15, 2017
Destinyy22:
I met this awesome guy a month ago, we fell in love with each other and started dating. Later discovered he had a girlfriend somewhere and still loves her so much, I started nagging cos I let go of every other man in my life just to be with him and he wasn't willing to do same. Guess I nagged too much about it and now he wanna leave. I don't wanna lose him, haven't met anyone like him before. I've sent numerous messages and calls to apologise and promised to forget about the other lady but it seems he has made up his mind. Please what do I do ? Took me a long while to find him , don't want to lose him . I 'm 23 years old.
If he has made up his mind, free him. If he loves you for real, he will come back.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 15, 2017
Destinyy22:
I have been praying before I finally met him and was convinced it's him I've been praying for. I just hope he settles things with me. I can't force him though, I'm praying God touches his heart. He's really a nice person.

My dear , don't loose sleep over the guy. He has tasted the cookie and he has moved on. Quit begging him. Its no use begging a man if u are not 2 blame . its better u move on and be more careful who u trust with your heart .
You will meet a better guy out there , that will make this one u are dying for ? Look Inferior. There are better guys out there trust me.
Note: Relationship that transcends into marriage ,u don't need to work so hard for it. Neither do u need to cry for your man to forgive and come back to u, over trivialities .

Wake up from your illusions, the guy is gone and he's a damned good player .

Just move on, such is life with dating .
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by MrCork: 3:37pm On May 15, 2017
Destinyy22:

angry
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by MrCork: 3:38pm On May 15, 2017
Destinyy22:
STORY...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 15, 2017
I don't have your time today.pls dont mention me again, i don't want to be associated with the likes of you.
PrickGetSize:
I still don't understand why young people expend much of their resources loving someone or trying to make someone love them. At this stage in life there should be a limitless carefree fvck fare with no such inhibitions as love and loyalty. In a world filled with ugly bitches with smelly totos like Funmisticqueen, I don't get why people still have affection for one another.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by PrickGetSize(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I don't have your time today.pls dont mention me again, i don't want to be associated with the likes of you.
The feeling is mutual. Just checking to know if you've found a cure to your smelly toto infection. Remember I'll be the first to hit that pussy after you're delivered.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew. Carry your finger battery prick with your meningitis infested brain and gerrara here. Leave me alone o.stalker.
PrickGetSize:

The feeling is mutual. Just checking to know if you've found a cure to your smelly toto infection. Remember I'll be the first to hit that pussy after you're delivered.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 31, 2017
Thank y'all. I really do appreciate.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Destinyy22:

so sorry dear
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

so sorry dear
Lolz..thanks dear but it's been a while and I'm in a better, healthier and happier relationship now.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Destinyy22:
Lolz..thanks dear but it's been a while and I'm in a better, healthier and happier relationship now.

Bless the Lord... cheesy
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by LorenzoWisdom(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why not tell us u re about stealing some bodies man? U met a month ago,discovered he had a girl friend whom might have stayed for months or years with him,u started fighting him. U re such a disappointment to ladies. U did not even feel sorry for ur fellow woman. Its ur type that will know that somebody is a married man Nd still go ahead to date him because of ur stupid list Nd love for money Nd claim u live the person. Gerarahia .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.