Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! (9380 Views)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by smellingmenses: 7:51am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Its very hard to find a loyal & loving bf these days...

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by lalanice(f): 7:53am On May 13, 2017
Dotwillis1:
it's not hard in this part of the world where I live cool
where is that
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:
No man likes an insecure woman around him. What you guys lacked in the relationship was trust.

If he is gone, let him leave but try to work on that nagging insecure character. Its a big turn off to men and no matter how deeply in love he is, over time he's gonna come back to his senses and look for a way to leave.

Guess he just did

Don't focus your energy on bringing him back, instead use it to work on yourself. Let him go as he is done
I trusted him and that was why I told him I don't want to double date. Thanks anyway
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2017
lalanice:
where is that
DM me if yhu wanna know smiley
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2017
Stop begging him already, give him some space.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On May 13, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
You never had him, to begin with. You cannot lose something you never had. He loves his girlfriend and you were just a temporary distraction. Let him go,you'll find your love in time. You've got time. Just don't act all desperate over a man, you'll send him running the opposite direction. Move on, darling. Sorry about the tough love.
Thanks dear. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by mykel25(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
OP don't u get... D guy has chop n Clean mouth..... He doesn't find u marriable for reasons best known to him
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by sarahade(f): 8:01am On May 13, 2017
Destinyy22:
I met this awesome guy a month ago, we fell in love with each other and started dating. Later discovered he had a girlfriend somewhere and still loves her so much, I started nagging cos I let go of every other man in my life just to be with him and he wasn't willing to do same. Guess I nagged too much about it and now he wanna leave. I don't wanna lose him, haven't met anyone like him before. I've sent numerous messages and calls to apologise and promised to forget about the other lady but it seems he has made up his mind. Please what do I do ? Took me a long while to find him , don't want to lose him . I 'm 23 years old.

how did you find out he has another gf?
I think you have a chance with him because the guy obviously is not in love with his gf because if he loves her he won't cheat on her.
as for nagging you have every right too but it should have a limit.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by oluwashedy: 8:01am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

SmellingAnus, what can u say abt it? wink

Some men ooo...why they must have booboo in every hood angry ? Its very hard to find a loyal & loving bf these days...
Says who
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Pierocash(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2017
Destinyy22:
I'm not interested in his money. Haven't asked him for a dime since we started dating. I'm young n ambitious, want to make my own money too.
that is what every materialistic girl say,bt the fact stil remains that u want to reap whr u didnt sow.The guy has some cash in his pocket to splash and that is the main reason u want to stick with him.Go get ur own man and build ur life with him,stop looking for a ready made,go find ur own and make him
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by oluwashedy: 8:07am On May 13, 2017
heykims:
If it took u a long time to meet him, then it's a lie u let go a lot of men for him.
He has a girlfriend and still fell in love with u, then u are a side chick because he loves his first girl more and has therefore refused to part with her.
The truth is u want to snatch another woman's man.
U shouldn't be the one opening the thread for advice but that first girl!!

However life isn't fair, therefore try as much to win his heart setting a short time frame. If he still insists being with the girl after d time lapses, pls quit to limit d emotional torture.. .
No need. They already know
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by DLondonboiy: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ooohh? wink
Show me....

Id have to host you this weekend then... smiley

I'd call you soon.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On May 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The Op probably left more serious guys to be with someone that already has a girlfriend and now she wants to still be with the guy wether he has another person or not... The op should be happy that the guy is leaving her so that she can focus on a more serious person... But just like many girls... They love what they probably can't have and ignore what they have embarassed lipsrsealed .... Boo, her boyfriend is actually cheating on his main chick.... The Op knows that she is the side chick and she is willing to remain so which makes me wonder if the guy were to be a poor man, will she still be willing to be his side chick despite his attempt to leave her undecided
I don't think I'm his side chick. He came to visit me last weekend, I saw d seriousness in him.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On May 13, 2017
Pierocash:
that is what every materialistic girl say,bt the fact stil remains that u want to reap whr u didnt sow.The guy has some cash in his pocket to splash and that is the main reason u want to stick with him.Go get ur own man and build ur life with him,stop looking for a ready made,go find ur own and make him
Thanks but I know what I really love about him.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 13, 2017
sarahade:

how did you find out he has another gf?
I think you have a chance with him because the guy obviously is not in love with his gf because if he loves her he won't cheat on her.
as for nagging you have every right too but it should have a limit.
Thanks so much. Guess I was being childish, I should have known better. I don't even like nagging but I'm d jealous type hence, d tendency to complain.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2017
Destinyy22:
I don't think I'm his side chick. He came to visit me last weekend, I saw d seriousness in him.
he had her before you right?
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by sarahade(f): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
Destinyy22:
Thanks so much. Guess I was being childish, I should have known better. I don't even like nagging but I'm d jealous type hence, d tendency to complain.

yes I know the feeling.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The Op probably left more serious guys to be with someone that already has a girlfriend and now she wants to still be with the guy wether he has another person or not... The op should be happy that the guy is leaving her so that she can focus on a more serious person... But just like many girls... They love what they probably can't have and ignore what they have embarassed lipsrsealed .... Boo, her boyfriend is actually cheating on his main chick.... The Op knows that she is the side chick and she is willing to remain so which makes me wonder if the guy were to be a poor man, will she still be willing to be his side chick despite his attempt to leave her undecided

Well, i agree with u boo ...
This is very quite complicated situation & a lot of ppol fall still fall for this...chaii..
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On May 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
he had her before you right?
Yea, he had her before me.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2017
Destinyy22:
Yea, he had her before me.
thats why I said you are the side chick.. the earlier you pick up yourself and move on the better for you.... What are your fears? You are just 23

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On May 13, 2017
op wan snatch another babe guy and she come here de luk for endtime advice.i am very sure the guy must hold sides wella.who no like better tin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2017
Biggcake:
Just kneel down and pray...

Pray for your own to come.

If he is truly yours he wont subject you to fighting another girl out of his life.

Lastly, dont fight for love. You could be killed by his girlfriend who sees you as an intruder.
I have been praying before I finally met him and was convinced it's him I've been praying for. I just hope he settles things with me. I can't force him though, I'm praying God touches his heart. He's really a nice person.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On May 13, 2017
I
lefulefu:
op wan snatch another babe guy and she come here de luk for endtime advice.i am very sure the guy must hold sides wella.who no like better tin grin
It's way beyond what you think.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 13, 2017
Pierocash:
Not every girl out there is materialistic. I love him cos of his moral values, nothing more and yes, I've once made my own man, only lost him for some good reasons.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by ikp120(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2017
This is BASICALLY how ALL girls are. The guy has pressed her "mumu button", AKA "Zombie button". That's why she can't get him off her head even when she KNOWS that he's already taken by another girl.

You'll be shocked to find out that that guy's main girlfriend is actually neck-deep in love with another guy who has another girlfriend who he is deeply in love with.

That's the vicious cycle of moat relationships!

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 13, 2017
SmellingAnus:
thats why I said you are the side chick.. the earlier you pick up yourself and move on the better for you.... What are your fears? You are just 23
I'm quite young but meeting a good man is not easy, that made me scared of losing him. It's good anyway
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by samtol4(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2017
Destinyy22:
I'm not interested in his money. Haven't asked him for a dime since we started dating. I'm young n ambitious, want to make my own money too.
Please edit your thread 'my man ' He is not your man you are tormenting yourself indirectly

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Jman06(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
Better let that guy go before you become a punching bag
Don't mind her.

That is how some girls keep throwing themselves at guys who don't really love them, and when the guy turn them to punching bags,they start blaming the devil.

Op, it's obvious the guy isn't into you.He just used you as a distraction. His main girl has his heart. Move on already.9

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 13, 2017
Dotwillis1:
honey don't tie your destiny with someone who doesn't worth it. You are still very young at 23, thank your stars he didn't keep you till 28 before you discover he has another gf.. Their is still more life to live, more people to meet, More heartbreak awaiting buh then more better men to meet (like me grin) ... Be wise! Stop begging! ... Its bad to nag, buh you love him and had to react that way....move on, you don't know what other things he still gon do that will hurt you.

.might not be easy to let go..buh you have to.
I love him , that's why I' m jealous I really wish he understands that.
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Duru009(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2017
She is yet to meet a guy DAT fuvks better!!!
Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 13, 2017
end time things

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2017
Destinyy22:
I love him , that's why I' m jealous I really wish he understands that.
you will get over it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Slay Queen For Performing Mouth Action On A Carrot(photo) / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Story Behind Your Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.