Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal (2493 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
I don't think it should take so long for a lady to accept going into serious relationship with a guy.If she truly cares,she won't play the waiting game for too long,I have heard stories of ladies replying their toasters after a year or some months.In my opinion,it is unacceptable.

Mine is; marriage proposal=60 seconds

Wooing reply=3 weeks grin

Cc Smellymouth
Cc Sinz
Cc HARDDON
Cc Jeffreyjamez
Cc Lefulefu
Cc Babyfaceafrica

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Smellymouth: 11:34am On May 13, 2017
Toasting ke? She be bread? cheesy

After the nacking/gbenshing na relationship things ooo..

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:37am On May 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
What about you bruh,I have friends who are still waiting after eight months.Is it right for a guy to wait for 6 months?Happy weekend
and Ramadan kareem.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by torres89: 11:41am On May 13, 2017
2 weeks max
that's after taking her out and other series dates
am too fine to be used to play ten ten.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by SINZ: 11:42am On May 13, 2017
The moment a lady see's you, she can already tell if she can date you or not. However, she most likely would want to scrutinize you in order to ensure you're not faking anything. The time expended during this process strongly depends on YOU. Your cards, if played right, would guarantee a shorter "scrutinization" process than the usual. There's really no specifically stipulated or acceptable time.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2017
One week max

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by marvin902(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2017
i waited 7 months for my ex..
but that doesnt mean i was faithful all tru grin grin

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:45am On May 13, 2017
torres89:
2 weeks max

that's after taking her out and other series dates

am too fine to be used to play ten ten.
Some ladies can be rigid and complex,are you saying you can't wait for three weeks or a month.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:46am On May 13, 2017
SINZ:
The moment a lady see's you, she can already tell if she can date you or not. However, she most likely would want to scrutinize you in order to ensure you're not faking anything. The time expended during this process strongly depends on YOU. Your cards, if played right, would guarantee a shorter "scrutinization" process than the usual. There's really no specifically stipulated or acceptable time.
Respect bruh,can you wait for 6 months?

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:48am On May 13, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
One week max
What about a month,if you truly love her cheesy

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:50am On May 13, 2017
marvin902:
i waited 7 months for my ex.. but that doesnt mean i was faithful all tru grin grin
Seven months?Respect.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by SINZ: 11:51am On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Respect bruh,can you wait for 6 months.

If I like her enough... But I can't guarantee that I won't get "entertained" in that period. grin

More reason she has to stop fronting. grin

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Chrisrare: 11:53am On May 13, 2017
If u've got money, wont take more than three days for her to accept your proposal.. So op go make money and stop worrying bout women.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:54am On May 13, 2017
SINZ:

If I like her enough... But I can't guarantee that I won't get "entertained" in that period. grin

More reason she has to stop fronting. grin

grin You are the real "MVP" but can you wait for a girl who is not single?

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Softorgasm(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2017
marriage proposal is 1 second while toasting proposal is 1 day.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by torres89: 11:59am On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Some ladies can be rigid and complex,are you saying you can't wait for three weeks or a month.

I don't think I want to be entangled with someone rigid and complex

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:
What about a month,if you truly love her cheesy

Why a whole month? Am i waiting for my salary?

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 11:59am On May 13, 2017
Chrisrare:
If u've got money, wont take more than three days for her to accept your proposal.. So op go make money and stop worrying bout women.
Come on worry about women?I have a girlfriend and I'm also working.I have friends going through this dilemma so I wanted to know if it is right or wrong.We are only having fun(no hard feelings),have a great day.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Why a whole month? Am i waiting for my salary?
grin Savage....

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by marvin902(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:
Seven months?Respect.

what to do my guy.. grin grin just got a thing for stubborn chicks

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Youdondeymad: 12:09pm On May 13, 2017
marvin902:

what to do my guy.. grin grin just got a thing for stubborn chicks
grin grin grin You mean those "initial gra gra" ladies wey sabi form pass Kim K...

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 13, 2017
IF the lady is really into u it wont take her that long to accept ur request.in short u would know the answer instantly frm her body language immediatly u pop the question.if she's putting u on hold then my brother there's a main guy round the corner thats rocking her world.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:
I don't think it should take so long for a lady to accept going into serious relationship with a guy.If she truly cares,she won't play the waiting game for too long,I have heard stories of ladies replying their toasters after a year or some months.In my opinion,it is unacceptable.

Toasting reply=3 weeks grin

Cc Smellymouth.....I agreed with your submissions
Cc Sinz
Cc HARDDON
Cc Jeffreyjamez
Cc Lefulefu
Cc Babyfaceafrica
Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:

Toasting reply=3 weeks grin

Cc Smellymouth.....I agreed with your submissions
Cc Sinz
Cc HARDDON
Cc Jeffreyjamez
Cc Lefulefu
Cc Babyfaceafrica
gbam!!..all this gals that can't boil egg will be forming

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by HARDDON: 3:02pm On May 13, 2017
@Youdondeymad

U cant see tru my eyes n go asking a gurl out.
You cant have my brains and go proposing the average guys's way.

A company that is after an invaluable asset and knows that other companies are after same asset too does not waste time beating about d bush putting such on hold. If not,
B4 they wake up, he's gone to d competition.

U think its everybody that hiring companies sit in dier fancy board rooms n grill wit stupid questions b4 dey r hired?

Yours truly is an asset, he doesnt need to write application letter, he doesnt go tru normal acceptance channels. He charts his own course. Fun course few knw about

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by ojun50(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2017
If no be 24 hours he no fit be oh

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by kuchikau: 3:45pm On May 13, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by marvin902(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:
grin grin grin You mean those "initial gra gra" ladies wey sabi form pass Kim K...

grin grin grin you know them joor..kim k dey learn self for their hand
Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 13, 2017
She fine, I'm handsome. If she form too much, I'll do that Micheal jackson's back foot step. And be singing On 2 the next one !

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by Millz404(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2017
There and then.....
Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by SINZ: 6:32pm On May 13, 2017
Youdondeymad:
grin You are the real "MVP" but can you wait for a girl who is not single?

No woman is single these days, bruh.
Personally, I don't see being in an ordinary relationship as being "taken".
A girl is either single or married.

Re: Guys:How Long Can You Wait For A Lady To Accept Your Proposal by NgoziOkoli(f): 6:40pm On May 13, 2017
OP, you should be thinking of how to make you worthless life better. You are here fooling around with girls with smelly pussy.

You miserable little ape!

Watch The Amazing Way An Arsenal Fan Proposed To His Girlfriend / But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? / Two Lovers Publicly Displaying Their Affection At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Video)