Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday (3198 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by tafat: 6:43am On May 14, 2017
In Nigeria today there a lot of men but very few husbands or boyfriends (husband material), likewise the females. There are a lot of women but very few wives or girlfriends (wife materials).

Its no news that the economy sometimes doesn't want the men to get married, however some men will still take the bull by the horn and decide to settle down but the ladies won't make it easy for us.
There is this saying that Two cannot walk abi na work together except they agree. In the same manner, two adults cannot date themselves except they agree.

Most of us do office work from Monday to Friday which keeps us busy and then Saturday when we are free, most single ladies will decide to go for weddings (as if dem wan follow cast wedding party 2 angry )

This leaves us with the option of "catching" them during or rather after after service.

But here comes the SHOCKER. You these beautiful God fearing ladies still find a way of frustrating us. You want to ask how? Okay, I'll tell you what you usually do that needs to be stopped.

Just imagine, Immediately after Church service you will just pack your Bible and be rushing home, you will not give a brother a chance to talk to you, and after you will be praying to marry in December, shebi it's Angel Gabriel that will come and woo you in the spirit?

I wonder what you kept in that your house. A brother will be eyeing you at church, hoping for an opportunity to come over and introduce himself, but before they share the grace in fellowship fuuuuuuuuumm!!! you have disappeared with your high heels.

Stop behaving like that aunty, it's not good oo, that is one of the evidence of delay in marriage. That's how it use to start.

Atleast stay a while after service, say your thanksgiving prayer silently and sit down small, wave and smile at the folks you know and exchange hellos, abi how does it use to do you? You think all those fine suits and sleek texudo we use to wear "in the Lord" don't have purpose?
You think the Tecno Camon CX I bought is for nothing? We need to be friendly and close so we take selfie together.

What about my shoes? Don't you know we had to go and buy the best so you will be impressed?
You cannot even wait small and notice our new shoe, mtcheeeww, every time we try to get close you'll be forming serious sister and be scaring somebody, as if it's only you the preaching use to touch. The preaching touched all of us too. shocked

Why not calm down small, now that Uber is on strike we will happily give you lift back home for FREE. Even though our cars might not be a Benz or the latest Porsche in town, but at least you don't have to trek under the sun or in the rain grin

If you like run home this Sunday day, don't wait let somebody see chance and talk to you... You go see yourself sad sad

Banky W slid into Adesua's DM and now see where they are. Other guys on Nairaland will be sliding into your DM by quoting you and yet you'll be forming harsh "No nonsense babe". Don't you know this is the period of DM sliding? Stop it o. angry

As you go to church today, don't rush home after end of service. Give us small time as we will us some minutes or seconds to gather courage to come and meet you.
And let's see if you won't get married before this time next year.

Let me stop here and allow other guys to add their own.

Mods kindly move to appropriate section if this isn't the right one.

Signed: Single brothers who get frustrated by your running home after service

But ladies why do you usually run after service??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by INTROVERT(f): 6:45am On May 14, 2017
Lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Abdstrakt(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2017
Lol... This is actually funny, but true.
But seriously o, the Camon Cx you bought is because of fine fine girls?

9 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Techm8: 6:50am On May 14, 2017
Sisters please Coman read this before you head to church o grin

12 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Tolexander: 6:52am On May 14, 2017
The OP actually made sense grin

And some ushers and pastors aren't helping the matter.

One fine lady like that my friend purposely went to her church, CAC, because that's the only place he could see her.
The first time they met, the lady told my friend she wouldn't give him her phone number on their first meeting, but assured him another time would do. Though they had little discussion and he got to know where she worships.

My friend was in a haste to leave that church that day, he was not used to their kinda of lengthy service cos he attends the new generation church. He felt writing a short note with his phone number included would do.

He gave the note to the usher to help in giving the lady seated 2 seats to the front roll. The usher collected the letter and was going straight to the altar. instead of giving the note to the lady, he went to give the note to one of the Pastors.

The guy and the lady were summoned to the usher stand straight away at the back of the church and were rebuked for trying to fornicate.

Na so the "parol" stop o!

8 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by madridguy(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2017
tongue
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Dandsome: 6:56am On May 14, 2017
Funny enough Ehnnnnn, this is so true as true can be. Op the new shoe you bought is it made from snake skin? I mean the type of snake lalasticlala likes?

9 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by shiftback: 6:58am On May 14, 2017
As you go to church today, don't rush home after end of service.
This actually got me laughing. OP you shall be successful in your​ hunt this Sunday. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Agadsman(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2017
undecided and to think that it is them that would even dress very attractive oo. Then they will start avoiding attractions...

It is just in their nature to always form hard to get. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by aribisala0(m): 7:01am On May 14, 2017
If dem hang around atfa church dem go say no ashawo na man him find church. Him go him house jeje dem say him dey run.
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by investigator007: 7:09am On May 14, 2017
This is damn hilarious. I can imagine lalasticlala eyeing farano and then fuuuuuuum!!! She'll just run home after church.

Mynd44 this topic suppose de romance section na. Besides e suppose enter fp so that other ladies go behave well when they go to church today.

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 7:12am On May 14, 2017
I just tire o cry

Ladies, stop rushing home after service!!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 7:40am On May 14, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 7:44am On May 14, 2017
I dey go church with my phone. Na my Camon CX go do the magic. Selfie today

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by ikp120(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2017
Very easy. Just touch his dick and he will say "Baby, I am all yours! Let us go and fvck!" wink wink wink wink

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 8:00am On May 14, 2017
Lol
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 8:36am On May 14, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Rola oooo... We gass stay back after service, our case must be different today.

Lemme goan get my bodycon gown. Izzabout to go down cool cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Behankey(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2017
Aswear OP make sense. Girls no dey even gree look your face for church sef. Any small thing dem don comot. But I don notice something, the best time to catch most na before service. Na that time dem dey use take selfies with their iPhones, Samsung or Camon CX. Coz dem go still dey on fleek. Dem fit just ask you to help take a pic, gbam! U don get chance be that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Freelancerx: 12:43pm On May 14, 2017
Behankey:
Aswear OP make sense. Girls no dey even gree look your face for church sef. Any small thing dem don comot. But I don notice something, the best time to catch most na before service. Na that time dem dey use take selfies with their iPhones, Samsung or Camon CX. Coz dem go still dey on fleek. Dem fit just ask you to help take a pic, gbam! U don get chance be that.
lol, you mean if dem turn you to photographer? Well, e fit work and u can even stylishly feature in their photo sessions. Ladies are always happy when taking pictures. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by moblix: 1:37pm On May 14, 2017
Prof prof I hel u
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Archangels2(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2017
Well you are right d wise ones would note it, the others would not. Na them go dey go all these "I must celebrate my marriage this year" programs
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2017
Funny post, OP. grin

It's true, tho. I don't stick around after church. I'm too shy and awkward for those chitchats people do after church, so I just leave asap.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Lillyane(f): 2:10pm On May 14, 2017
Very funny but true.......thou not all brothers in the church are husband/boyfrnd material
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Doctorfitz: 2:11pm On May 14, 2017
Sister Every spirit of not replying pms, fire!! Adura!! ..

For a time shall come when you can neither select or be selected... grin grin

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Doctorfitz: 2:12pm On May 14, 2017
NotOfThis:
Funny post, OP. grin

It's true, tho. I don't stick around after church. I'm too shy and awkward for those chitchats people do after church, so I just leave asap.

It's the spirit I'm talking about we are praying for you....

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 14, 2017
Doctorfitz:

It's the spirit I'm talking about we are praying for you....

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Doctorfitz: 2:20pm On May 14, 2017
NotOfThis:

What emoji is that? Or are my prayers working already grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 15, 2017
Op you are the truth my friend. I can't stop laughing. Come and stop me in church ooo, I dey wait. Lmao grin
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by spencekat(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2017
Archangels2:
Well you are right d wise ones would note it, the others would not. Na them go dey go all these "I must celebrate my marriage this year" programs
grin
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by spencekat(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2017
Archangels2:
grin
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by marvin902(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2017
true talk grin grin grin..but you don try gist christ embassy babe you go discourage grin grin grin
Re: How To Get A Boyfriend / Husband In Church This Sunday by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
i have learned shocked this day

there are wolves in cotton suits in the church house grin parading as fine gentlemen. Thanks op

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Are You Able To Cope With This / How Men Can Get Numbers With Zero Rejection / Can A Lady Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.