Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (7564 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Who watched the news! Am so scared o! If this really happen 'we are all doomed. / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Doctorfitz: 10:53am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Tell that to the ladies crying somewhere after last night shenanigans

I really don't know what u meant by that .....

I just wish to point out a fact, two adults meet and have sex then one of them cries foul?That doesn't make any sense.. . As long as it wasn't rape sex on the first day or the first minute of meeting is the same as sex 6months later. And it really won't be a big deal if both partners have something to offer other than sex

My 2kobo
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Mynd44: 10:53am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wow !! 90% shocked Alarming Stats
So that means guys don't want women to offer ... jheez so confused lol why u guys so complicated sad
Lol @ led by the spirit grin could be demon leading dem o

A lot of these guys have low self esteem and cant deal with a woman who is independent

If a demon leads him, not bad cos #YorubaDemon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:55am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

And then after the first date his tasted the fruit
He might not get the chance to fall inlove with the person and not sex ?? Does that make sense lol
Thats why guys use and dump .. nothing more to see .. no challenge nothing boring they move to the next ..
Also after the first date she would also have tasted his 'fruit '. She might decide that he is not all that and also move to the next. It's a two way thing. Girls also use and dump in a case where the sex is not all that or where there is "nothing more to see".

My point is sex on the first date is not a criteria for whether the girl or guy will stay or not. So if the man and the woman want to have sex they should. There would be no regrets because they wanted it even if at the end things don't work out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 14, 2017
Doctorfitz:

I really don't know what u meant by that .....

I just wish to point out a fact, two adults meet and have sex then one of them cries foul?That doesn't make any sense.. . As long as it wasn't rape sex on the first day or the first minute of meeting is the same as sex 6months later. And it really won't be a big deal if both partners have something to offer other than sex

My 2kobo
I am telling you
If a lady has sex today with a guy .. tomorrow his with another girl .
She will cry or be very upset .. its normal .. we always like to be the only one so hence why we hold out .. the ones who dont hols out really do not care .. some of us care grin

Nothing wrong with it .. was my personal thoughts .. me i wont ..

2 Likes

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 14, 2017
Mynd44:

A lot of these guys have low self esteem and cant deal with a woman who is independent

If a demon leads him, not bad cos #YorubaDemon

Very Insightful cheesy
So basically nothing ladies can do .. if we offer problem if we dont problem
Just depends on the guy right ?
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Adedaniel211(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2017
keypad1:
was the relationship stable after the sex?

Stable 4where... The relationship na OFF nd ON..
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Collyno82(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2017
Justeenaleo:
If e hungry both of una on the first date then who am I to stop it?
Besides if it doesn't happen on the first date it will happen on the second date or the third date and it doesn't make it less wrong.

I love girls that speak nothing but the truth
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 14, 2017
Justeenaleo:

Also after the first date she would also have tasted his 'fruit '. She might decide that he is not all that and also move to the next. It's a two way thing. Girls also use and dump in a case where the sex is not all that or where there is "nothing more to see".

My point is sex on the first date is not a criteria for whether the girl or guy will stay or not. So if the man and the woman want to have sex they should. There would be no regrets because they wanted it even if at the end things don't work out.

Hmmm on point smiley
In UK sex like breathing in air
No one cares here .. if u like sex before una see each other no one cares

Just find in nigeria huge stigma
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Doctorfitz: 11:00am On May 14, 2017
Mynd44 Where are you getting ur statistics from? I completely disagree with you on your assertion. If you conducted a survey what was ur sample size? What location did you take them from? What parameters did you use?

U don't have an idea of the relief it'll bring to Nigerian guys if girls can foot bills.
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2017
TrapHedges:
Take her on a movie date
so u can finger her during the movie cool
Will you marry her after that eh eh angry
Iffa ketch u grin
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by KennyID17(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Very Insightful cheesy
So basically nothing ladies can do .. if we offer problem if we dont problem
Just depends on the guy right ?

Are thinking what I'm thinking? cheesy grin grin
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Are thinking what I'm thinking? cheesy grin grin
Wt r u thinking undecided
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Adedaniel211(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2017
keypad1:
was the relationship stable after the sex?
Stable 4where.. The relationship na OFF & ON..
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2017
Haha someone just said to my why do Nigerian girls think Sex is GOLD !

Ladies oya come and ans
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by KennyID17(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wt r u thinking undecided

Lemme nor say it lipsrsealed
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2017
wink

There's nothing wrong as long both of u are in legal age to fvck til u drop grin and make sure u smell good tonyt..
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
wink

There's nothing wrong as long both of u are in legal age to fvck til u drop grin and make sure u smell good tonyt..
Hahaha

Thats y u my nigga grin
That dp though almost choked on my tea
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by TrapHedges(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Will you marry her after that eh eh angry Iffa ketch u grin
lols.. Me no want a wifey but a baby mama...hot one like you sef
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by TrapHedges(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:

Not if she's wearing a trouser

leggings yes ?

Even with trousers we can still work the magic.. Ask sinz
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by keypad1: 11:14am On May 14, 2017
IAmSirMichael:
Op, allow me ask this

Are you going in for a serious relationship or just to flirt?
serious relationship
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 14, 2017
TrapHedges:

lols.. Me no want a wifey but a baby mama...hot one like you sef
Weyrey cheesy
But u wanna sex on first date ...

There you have it .. now u see y my leg no dey open for first date .. lol fear guys grin
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by mizlovette(f): 11:14am On May 14, 2017
Remove the thought of sex from ur mind, just get to know her and be nice and gentle. I hope she's ur heart desire. Good luck man
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Mynd44: 11:15am On May 14, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Mynd44 Where are you getting ur statistics from? I completely disagree with you on your assertion. If you conducted a survey what was ur sample size? What location did you take them from? What parameters did you use?

U don't have an idea of the relief it'll bring to Nigerian guys if girls can foot bills.
I pulled the stats out of my backside tongue
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Sex on the first date is wrong undecided
Kissing is wrong undecided
Squeezing of titties is wrong undecided
Grabbing yansh is wrong undecided

Hug ok smiley
Peck on cheek (face o ) ok smiley

Take her out to resturant .. movie .. see if she offers to pay .. if she does do not accept and pay
If she doesnt offer to pay ...... Start examining her ver well .. might be a liability u dont need baggage right now ..

My opinion grin
Mynd44 abi no be so ?

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by TrapHedges(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2017
keypad1:
movie? For this nigeria? But my blokos go just swell up without action and e no go good.

lol movie date sure now... D fingering will make her wanna blow after the movie
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Doctorfitz: 11:17am On May 14, 2017
Mynd44:

I pulled the stats out of my backside tongue

I thought as much bro..

Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hahaha

Thats y u my nigga grin
That dp though almost choked on my tea
hahahaah...no wonder ur so seXXXy coz u always drink tea..is that Fit Tea? grin

Btw, when are u coming back? wink
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

So you mean no girl for nigeria offers to pay shocked na lie be that come on ...
is this y yall reason this way .. GIRLS WHY ??

Girls like zarzar kimbra will offer to pay o

Yes why will you grab her breast angry if she no slap u walk out = oloshoism grin

Perhaps I like boobs too much smiley

Zarzar is based in Johanessburg. Kimbra, I'm not even sure if she's Nigerian.

I have not met a single lady who paid for a date. I mean I was the one that asked her out. She expects me to pay lol. No matter how much. Even the card she will use to call u or chat with you. You must pay lol.
Re: Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? by TrapHedges(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Weyrey cheesy
But u wanna sex on first date ...

There you have it .. now u see y my leg no dey open for first date .. lol fear guys grin

lmfao..mhen fear us oh..lol

i like eating my candy right at the shop shaaa cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Owerri Girls So Promiscuous ? / Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? / See What This Young Lady Wore In Public ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.