Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! (6028 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by marvin902(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2017
change your topic to how to get a Bleep mate
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

..son....there is a reason y freedom of expression was invented...u don't like it..gotttto politics seccxtion!!(no oofensece) undecided

]
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

Guys today is yorrrr locky day and after using this technic,u will move up in life....this can be used for any single or marrrrrreid chick....

Step1
Choose which chick u want cozzzz there are about 500million chicks. angry

Step2
Choose which complexsion u want cozzzz there are about 900 million dakskin chicks angry
an only 290 lightskin chicks acordin to poll result cheesy

Step 3
Yorrrr first appppproach muss always be on queens English an not pigeon English ( Homebase people plisss take note) .. pigeon English make u sound like farmer!! No ooofensece! angry

Step 4
Once u catch the chick,jusss say this:. ** 000 by the way,someone stole my BMW M-Tek yessssstaday an am jusss waitin for a replacement Range rover spot at sherating hotel...truss me..chicks love that hotel!! wink

Step 5
She will then ask u if u marrrrrreid and how many kid u want.... jussss tell her this: ...sweettttat..u the chooosen one to bear my fruit & gran fruits!!...

this will put a smile on her face (truss me) smiley

Conclusion
Guys...THANK ME LATER!!! smiley

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Neelam123: 8:08pm On May 14, 2017
EXPOSED: How To Increase Your Penis Size Naturally Without Surgery, Pills, Suction Devices Or Crazy Contraptions!
=> bit .ly/Natural123
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 14, 2017
adaksbullet:
undecided
Kinni? undecided
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by ToyinDipo(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
MrCork:

..bro..u don't have 6 star hotel s there in Nigeria??... anyways..if u need a woman and u wannnna make it in life.... study the user guide!!(no ooofencse) smiley

I envy this part of your brain.
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Fmartin(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2017
solasolasola:
helo cheesy
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Fourwinds: 9:29pm On May 14, 2017
I just read nonsense
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by gabi101(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2017
you can't expect much here grin
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by iweecureyou: 1:12am On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

Guys today is yorrrr locky day and after using this technic,u will move up in life....this can be used for any single or marrrrrreid chick....

Step1
Choose which chick u want cozzzz there are about 500million chicks. angry

Step2
Choose which complexsion u want cozzzz there are about 900 million dakskin chicks angry
an only 290 lightskin chicks acordin to poll result cheesy

Step 3
Yorrrr first appppproach muss always be on queens English an not pigeon English ( Homebase people plisss take note) .. pigeon English make u sound like farmer!! No ooofensece! angry

Step 4
Once u catch the chick,jusss say this:. ** 000 by the way,someone stole my BMW M-Tek yessssstaday an am jusss waitin for a replacement Range rover spot at sherating hotel...truss me..chicks love that hotel!! wink

Step 5
She will then ask u if u marrrrrreid and how many kid u want.... jussss tell her this: ...sweettttat..u the chooosen one to bear my fruit & gran fruits!!...

this will put a smile on her face (truss me) smiley

Conclusion
Guys...THANK ME LATER!!! smiley
bus u are needing help.cum i wee cure uangry

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2017
This is exactly what I was expecting grin[center][/center]

Thrash
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by iweecureyou: 1:20am On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

..son....there is a reason y freedom of expression was invented...u don't like it..gotttto politics seccxtion!!(no oofensece) undecided

]
mrcorks freadom off spich is no invent for wére poeple o!

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by iweecureyou: 1:28am On May 15, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus mrcurse, are u no whot are sayed? Are u no matimatis at all? undecided

U are sayed God his creat 500millions chick and ur black and white chick his not tally too how many we are haved on these earth undecided

All chick....500millions

Black chick.....900millions

White chick.....290millions

Are u no no that 900milloins + 290 millions we = 670millions chick if we are use bodmas frasion undecided
bus aduks are u no ok in upstairs 900 miluions+290miluions are u no=1490 sinple maths u are no do eglish sef aff died
undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by romme2u: 4:44am On May 15, 2017
HateU2:

Are you now a male
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by jashar(f): 5:22am On May 15, 2017
TWOYANSH:
i lost brain cells reading that

grin

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 6:55am On May 15, 2017
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 7:00am On May 15, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
This is exactly what I was expecting grin[center][/center]

Thrash

....yea...find a woman an thread will make sence! (,No oofensece) undecided
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by adaksbullet: 7:46am On May 15, 2017
iweecureyou:
bus aduks are u no ok in upstairs 900 miluions+290miluions are u no=1490 sinple maths u are no do eglish sef aff died
undecided
jus seen these small small boyses off nl undecided

Are u no seen that am use bodmas frasion undecided
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by iweecureyou: 8:12am On May 15, 2017
adaksbullet:
jus seen these small small boyses off nl undecided

Are u no seen that am use bodmas frasion undecided
who are u caled smaill bois are u no i am burn ur type already...pLz stop spiolins eglish for usangry
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by jashar(f): 10:31am On May 15, 2017
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 3:40pm On May 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
this tecknik is already obsolete since 1925 embarassed ...why u keep recycling shii?

..don't worry..I will find u man an hook u up wit lefelefu...the fine handsome brother dates anythin!!!( THANK ME LATER) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

..don't worry..I will find u man an hook u up wit lefelefu...the fine handsome brother dates anythin!!!( THANK ME LATER) angry

where is bumbae? Remember that question? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Confirmed!
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 5:31pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Confirmed!

Son..Bumbae1 belong to me myself an i... Kindly bakkkkk slide!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Confirmed!

Which one .. you know plenty unanswered ones cheesy
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
jashar:

tongue
...the good news for u is Professorfal.... he dates anything!! smiley
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

Son..Bumbae1 belong to me myself an i... Kindly bakkkkk slide!(no oofense) angry

Sweeri don't mind him .. he wanna swim with ballers like u grin and he doesnt have range rover o imagineeeeee
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Which one .. you know plenty unanswered ones cheesy

lol. How you take see this post? cheesy

He knows what I'm talking about. Hahaha I bet you don't know
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. How you take see this post? cheesy

He knows what I'm talking about. Hahaha I bet you don't know

How can i know lol me wey know no nada grin
Na corkie tag me o

Una dey plot something abi
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

How can i know lol me wey know no nada grin
Na corkie tag me o

Una dey plot something abi
oh that's true

Nah! Not plotting nothing o shocked shocked
How you?
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oh that's true

Nah! Not plotting nothing o shocked shocked
How you?
Im good .. just wrapping up here
U
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Im good .. just wrapping up here
U
not bad. A cold Monday tho

Getting ready for today's game. Can't wait to see Watford form guard of honour for my boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pours His Drink On A Lady For Ignoring Him, See What Happened Next / Could She Be Squirting / When Last Have You Cried For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.