Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! (6027 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Side Chick: The New Witchcraft In Town / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
not bad. A cold Monday tho

Getting ready for today's game. Can't wait to see Watford form guard of honour for my boys

Who be ur boyz again i don forget u be blue abi ?
What time kick off ?

Yea a bit chilly still.. think raining season don start grin
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who be ur boyz again i don forget u be blue abi ?
What time kick off ?

Yea a bit chilly still.. think raining season don start grin
im Chelsea in and out. Which club I for be if not Chelsea? If Chelsea no dey, na rugby I for dey watch. Lol

8pm
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
im Chelsea in and out. Which club I for be if not Chelsea? If Chelsea no dey, na rugby I for dey watch. Lol

8pm
Haha @ Rugby dat yeye sport mtcheew would rather watch cricket or golf and that tips the scale of blring sport grin

Anyway my boyz did well the other day money was made can't complain .. na champs league my next bet grin
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha @ Rugby dat yeye sport mtcheew would rather watch cricket or golf and that tips the scale of blring sport grin

Anyway my boyz did well the other day money was made can't complain .. na champs league my next bet grin
lol. You and T'ham will go and disgrace EPL in champions league again next season. Instead of your team and T'ham to give those slots to ManU and Arsenal. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. You and T'ham will go and disgrace EPL in champions league again next season. Instead of your team and T'ham to give those slots to ManU and Arsenal. tongue tongue tongue
Lol to hurt u dey hungry me .. can u imagine .. u no see as my boyz finish west ham ni
Jesus christ na my boyz u yab so
Ok .. we shall see i go begin pray seff
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol to hurt u dey hungry me .. can u imagine .. u no see as my boyz finish west ham ni
Jesus christ na my boyz u yab so
Ok .. we shall see i go begin pray seff
Hahaha your boys are unstable like mrcork. They show unavailable talents. Lol
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by jashar(f): 8:20pm On May 15, 2017
MrCork:

...the good news for u is Professorfal.... he dates anything!! smiley

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Ichietome: 8:41pm On May 15, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus mrcurse, are u no whot are sayed? Are u no matimatis at all? undecided

U are sayed God his creat 500millions chick and ur black and white chick his not tally too how many we are haved on these earth undecided

All chick....500millions

Black chick.....900millions

White chick.....290millions

Are u no no that 900milloins + 290 millions we = 670millions chick if we are use bodmas frasion undecided

English yaff die
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by professorfal: 1:00pm On May 17, 2017
MrCork:

...the good news for u is Professorfal.... he dates anything!! smiley

OLORIBURUKU

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
wow...one chick jusssss ask if I have kids..guess wot thou..I tink she's already thinking of marrrrraige!!!(dyammmm I gots lyrics) cheesy
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
professorfal:

OLORIBURUKU

^^^ nairaland favourite crackhead...bro we love u...jusssss continue been yorrrr normal sef! wink
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Safiaa(f): 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
How old is this guy?
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by MrCork: 5:28pm On May 17, 2017
Safiaa:
How old is this guy?
....no oofensece to old cargos..but..madam if u loookin for a boyfriend 25years younger than u on nairaland....we sorry u miss road!!! (Safe journey thou) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 17, 2017
Safiaa:
How old is this guy?
old enough to be your uncle

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Safiaa(f): 8:18pm On May 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
old enough to be your uncle
Jacksparrow im not interested in your type. Please leave me alone. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2017
Safiaa:
Jacksparrow im not interested in your type. Please leave me alone. Thanks.
Of course you can't be. Enyimba FC can't play in EPL
Re: Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!! by Nobody: 3:56am On May 21, 2017
MrCork:

....no oofensece to old cargos..but..madam if u loookin for a boyfriend 25years younger than u on nairaland....we sorry u miss road!!! (Safe journey thou) undecided

Why you up? Are you walking your cock?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos / How To Master Sex And B Good At It (adult Chat 18+ / PLEASE, Help Me Choose 1 Out Of These 2 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.