Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos) (8229 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos) by catalan15(m): 2:32am On Dec 13, 2017
jesusson22:
more
too bad
Re: Wife Exposes Sidechick's Chat With Her 'Anal-Loving' Husband (photos) by BabaRamota1980: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2017
he is asleep right now

Think back to that Haliru son that the wife stabbed with knife.

...I am not a woman, can never be, and I dont understand the full rage and emotions they go through....but reading this text if this was my man I would stab the bastaerd!

Guys, word of advise....always have a clean hand....always always, have a clean hand when it comes to relationships. Let your woman know upfront you will have multiple women. Its called setting expectation. Then when you meet a new lady, tell her about the one at home. Tell the one at home about one you just met. If you come clean your home will be at peace, your life will be at peace and your woman will be afraid to leave because you are an "open book" and she can read you. You might be surprised sef she will be the one finding hooks up for you because she wants to protect her own place in your heart.

Stop fuckng around guys, women are fighting back, with weapons. Dont let her make discoveries...be an open book, period!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Sporty White Bikini During Idyllic (PICS) / A Lady Gose Naked To Celebrate Her Lover's Birthday (pic) / I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.