Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) (12472 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by RichlyOBS(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2017
Ladies please pick your choice....

1 Share

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 7:35pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

You wasted no time.. grin shocked

19 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by cosby02(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Being waiting for this?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

You wasted no time.. grin shocked

Lol, actually I did. At 1st I didn't wanna answer, but then decided screw it, let me pick a hammer tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 14, 2017
This is tough grin
Number 1
I need TQ

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by femolacqua(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Your eyes are quite sharp, like you know what you want.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 14, 2017
femolacqua:

Your eyes are quite sharp, like you know what you want.

lipsrsealed wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 7:50pm On May 14, 2017
@ zarzar, the one you picked though. Lol.

Do you actually like it huge?

For most ladies that I've "met", the majority of Deeks are big enough to get the job done, and beyond that, what's far more important is a man's skill and enthusiasm in lovemaking..
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
@ zarzar, the one you picked though. Lol.

Do you actually like it huge?

For most ladies that I've "met", the majority of Deeks are big enough to get the job done, and beyond that, what's far more important is a man's skill and enthusiasm in lovemaking..

9 looks much bigger than 11 though. Lol, I didn't choose based on size but visual effect. 11 is the prettiest of them all grin

In reality, I really could care less just as long as it's not mousy & tiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2017

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by rawpadgin(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
girls always salivate @ the sight of a monstrous dick but they cry wen u using it on them

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 8:17pm On May 14, 2017
Most ladies would opt for an average Dee over a huge one.. Lol.

Also to most of them, huge dees are nice to look at, neat to fantasize about, but just…scary and painful. One once said, "I am quite fine with average, maybe even slightly above, but anything more is just unnecessary.." cheesy

Cc: zarzar.. The quote button is not working for me tonight.. Prolly bad network.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:
Most ladies would opt for an average Dee over a huge one.. Lol.

Also to most of them, huge dees are nice to look at, neat to fantasize about, but just…scary and painful. One once said, "I am quite fine with average, maybe even slightly above, but anything more is just unnecessary.." cheesy

Cc: zarzar.. The quote button is not working for me tonight.. Prolly bad network.

No problem smiley

Lol @ scary & painful. But there're some people that like the sore feeling afterwards tongue A mixture of pleasure & pain, they say tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 8:34pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

No problem smiley

Lol @ scary & painful. But there're some people that like the sore feeling afterwards tongue A mixture of pleasure & pain, they say tongue

Who said? I feel you have experienced several huge sizes.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

Who said? I feel you have experienced several huge sizes.. cheesy

Ahahaha. No, I'm not speaking from personal experience! Girls talk. You'd be surprised at some of the things that come up when girls talk.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by evergreentips: 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Ahahaha. No, I'm not speaking from personal experience! Girls talk. You'd be surprised at some of the things that come up when girls talk.

How old are u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Johnnyakins: 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
Observing
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2017
evergreentips:

How old are u?

Old enough.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by justiniyke29: 8:52pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:
As if i knew, See as u jxt rush pick d longest. i know u lyk cassava

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 8:53pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

We are used to hearing the kind of despicable guy-talk that evaluates women according to their bra size , ass etc .. But not so much ladies. cheesy

I think women are a lot more SIZE-ist than they want to be..

I suppose it's fair to say that the reality of how women discuss deeks is both men's best fantasy and worst nightmare..
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
justiniyke29:
As if i knew, See as u jxt rush pick d longest. i know u lyk cassava

I like it a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Freeman50(m): 8:55pm On May 14, 2017
Trapqueen, this thread is meant for you too.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by justiniyke29: 9:03pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I like it a lot.
LOL. BOY: shey it dey pain u. ZARZAR:yes. BOY:make i comot am. ZARZAR:no i go manage am so.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by justiniyke29: 9:05pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is tough grin Number 1 I need TQ
U lyk d ones dat branch towards yaba left? its owk
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 14, 2017
Smellymouth:

We are used to hearing the kind of despicable guy-talk that evaluates women according to their bra size , ass etc .. But not so much ladies. cheesy

I think women are a lot more SIZE-ist than they want to be..

I suppose it's fair to say that the reality of how women discuss deeks is both men's best fantasy and worst nightmare..

That's true that women are "size-ist". But for the most part, I think it's the idea that they like, more than the reality of it. If that makes sense. During girl chat, women get very detailed lol. I still remember eavesdropping on a conversation between my older sister & her friend. It was so juicy I almost touched myself. LMAO. Just joking. But yeah, the girl went in on it & described the whole thing from start to finish. At the time I was still young & didn't know much about sex, so their little chat was very interesting to me. It was so interesting that I spoke up & got kicked out grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2017
justiniyke29:
U lyk d ones dat branch towards yaba left? its owk
Crazier d better
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by justiniyke29: 9:09pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

my heart says u re right bt my brain says u ave eaten d hot sharwama.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by justiniyke29: 9:12pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Crazier d better
Those one dat force out a particular ring tone 4rm u. Hmm laughing in gaelic.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
justiniyke29:
my heart says u re right bt my brain says u ave eaten d hot sharwama.

I'm not a virgin but I'm definitely not one to discuss my sex life with people. I'm very private about it. When the subject comes up, I'm the giggling one that doesn't say much, but takes mental notes tongue The snake in the grass. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by LePrezident(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

That's true that women are "size-ist". But for the most part, I think it's the idea that they like, more than the reality of it. If that makes sense. During girl chat, women get very detailed lol. I still remember eavesdropping on a conversation between my older sister & her friend. It was so juicy I almost touched myself. LMAO. Just joking. But yeah, the girl went in on it & described the whole thing from start to finish. At the time I was still young & didn't know much about sex, so their little chat was very interesting to me. It was so interesting that I spoke up & got kicked out grin

Loool cheesy trust zarzar not to be able to shut it grin. And you wasn't joking ma'am, you almost touched yourself tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by justiniyke29: 9:35pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not a virgin but I'm definitely not one to discuss my sex life with people. I'm very private about it. When the subject comes up, I'm the giggling one that doesn't say much, but takes mental notes tongue The snake in the grass. LOL!
was actually talking abt eating ones d size of sharwama.i support been private(wat happen in d room stays in d room,bt u can give testimony sha #winks)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.