Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) (12512 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Doctorfitz: 9:42pm On May 14, 2017
Bend down select.... Ojurin Yaba

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 14, 2017
LePrezident:

Loool cheesy trust zarzar not to be able to shut it grin. And you wasn't joking ma'am, you almost touched yourself tongue

Lol, here's how it went. I was sick in bed, sleeping. My sister came to my room with her friend, thinking I was asleep. They started their talk, I listened tongue Blah blah blah, my mom called my sister to come help her with something. So the story was left hanging embarassed When she came back, the other girl couldn't remember where she left off, so I told them lipsrsealed In my defence, I was frustrated because I wanted to hear the whole story & they were busy wasting time tongue That's how I got caught grin

No, I was too young at the time. Probably 12 or 13. I didn't even have a BF then. But naturally, sex talk interested me because I was in "that" stage of being curious about it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 14, 2017
justiniyke29:
was actually talking abt eating ones d size of sharwama.i support been private(wat happen in d room stays in d room,bt u can give testimony sha #winks)

Lol, no comment.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by LePrezident(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, here's how it went. I was sick in bed, sleeping. My sister came to my room with her friend, thinking I was asleep. They started their talk, I listened tongue Blah blah blah, my mom called my sister to come help her with something. So the story was left hanging embarassed When she came back, the other girl couldn't remember where she left off, so I told them lipsrsealed In my defence, I was frustrated because I wanted to hear the whole story & they were busy wasting time tongue That's how I got caught grin

No, I was too young at the time. Probably 12 or 13. I didn't even have a BF then. But naturally, sex talk interested me because I was in "that" stage of being curious about it.

Hahaha, so you were a self-appointed prompter. They were right in sending your eavesdropping behind out tongue

Lol, hope you know some ladies start touching way earlier than their teens. In fact research shows that females discover the sensuality of clitorial stimulation at quite an early age.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahaha, so you were a self-appointed prompter. They were right in sending your eavesdropping behind out tongue

Lol, hope you know some ladies start touching way earlier than their teens. In fact research shows that females discover the sensuality of clitorial stimulation at quite an early age.

I must be a late bloomer then because I didn't start having sex until later than most of my friends. Probably because I was scared my mom would "know" or find out. I feared her tongue I've always had a dirty mind though, I just stayed away from the real action & saved it for late night fantasies about boys I liked. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
justiniyke29:
Those one dat force out a particular ring tone 4rm u. Hmm laughing in gaelic.
grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by LePrezident(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I must be a late bloomer then because I didn't start having sex until later than most of my friends. Probably because I was scared my mom would "know" or find out. I feared her tongue I've always had a dirty mind though, I just stayed away from the real action & saved it for late night fantasies about boys I liked. LOL!

Hahahaha, but now that you're 23 you're free to do it willy nilly tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahahaha, but now that you're 23 you're free to do it willy nilly tongue

Lol @ 23. Of course. Now I can bang whoever I want wink Sometimes you make me laugh because it's like you think I have this wild side. But in reality, I'm very conservative. Almost shy tongue I had a very religious upbringing. Sang in the church choir, etc. So deep inside I still have the same values I was brought up with. I don't just go around doing whatever. I'm a buttoned-up church lady at heart grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Surestdick(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2017
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not a virgin but I'm definitely not one to discuss my sex life with people. I'm very private about it. When the subject comes up, I'm the giggling one that doesn't say much, but takes mental notes tongue The snake in the grass. LOL!
you are lucky I don't know you personally but I swear if we were to ever meet I will tongue :Pmake you talk tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by LePrezident(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ 23. Of course. Now I can bang whoever I want wink Sometimes you make me laugh because it's like you think I have this wild side. But in reality, I'm very conservative. Almost shy tongue I had a very religious upbringing. Sang in the church choir, etc. So deep inside I still have the same values I was brought up with. I don't just go around doing whatever. I'm a buttoned-up church lady at heart grin

Lol now you confuse me. You make it difficult for me to read you. Last time I checked 27 year olds are not this difficult to read undecided
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:
you got good taste baby

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Safiaa(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2017
11 looks nice.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 14, 2017
Safiaa:
11 looks nice.
thumbs up. kiss
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 14, 2017
Jayceon:
you are lucky I don't know you personally but I swear if we were to ever meet I will tongue :Pmake you talk tongue

Hahaha tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 14, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol now you confuse me. You make it difficult for me to read you. Last time I checked 27 year olds are not this difficult to read undecided

tongue

You shall never know the real girl behind the veil.

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha tongue
I'm serious here,it all starts with one drink at the bar then followed by another and on and on...before you know it,I got you right where I want you

Believe me,I have made them talk before,some much older than you are tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 14, 2017
Jayceon:
I'm serious here,it all starts with one drink at the bar then followed by another and on and on...before you know it,I got you right where I want you

Believe me,I have made them talk before,some much older than you are tongue

LOL! I'm not even much of a drinker though, so I don't think that angle would yield anything.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by boiz2men(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
miss ZarZar .. congratulations... you have succesfully increased your number of followers and admirers by folds... and other NL girls would become jealous for no reason

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is tough grin
Number 1
I need TQ
hello there beautiful
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by talkportal: 12:38am On May 15, 2017
boiz2men:
miss ZarZar .. congratulations... you have succesfully increased your number of followers and admirers by folds... and other NL girls would become jealous for no reason

Maybe you are right ! Even tho I don't follow her or something but I admire her for she's a good chatter really, that is commendable. And I really enjoy the convo between her and the guys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by RealHaute: 12:50am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Old enough.

To blow a whistle?
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by RealHaute: 12:54am On May 15, 2017
Safiaa:
11 looks nice.

You want 11 big diccks? shocked
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by rex444(m): 4:45am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm not a virgin but I'm definitely not one to discuss my sex life with people. I'm very private about it. When the subject comes up, I'm the giggling one that doesn't say much, but takes mental notes tongue The snake in the grass. LOL!
this is the zar zar some funny fortune teller with one funny gods name said am into.......power of the tongue, ever since he said thar,even not knowing who d zarzar is now am trapped...zarzar, who are you? no hard feelings...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Smellymouth: 5:21am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

That's true that women are "size-ist". But for the most part, I think it's the idea that they like, more than the reality of it. If that makes sense. During girl chat, women get very detailed lol. I still remember eavesdropping on a conversation between my older sister & her friend. It was so juicy I almost touched myself. LMAO. Just joking. But yeah, the girl went in on it & described the whole thing from start to finish. At the time I was still young & didn't know much about sex, so their little chat was very interesting to me. It was so interesting that I spoke up & got kicked out grin

Hahahhha. I know that feeling. I grew up in a brotherless family. And I spent most part of my childhood with my female cousins..

Like you said, most ladies finds the idea fascinating..

I think I find you interesting, you are tender hearted, family oriented, you are extremely forth coming, direct, and communicative , artistic and creative, you can be so loving, compassionate, and loyal.

But when you don't get the same in return you usually shut down. but you are also resentful, unforgiving,persistent and so impatient...

I don't believe you are complicated.. Lol. You try so hard to be complicated online but offline? Nahhh cheesy

I hope you slept well.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by LePrezident(m): 5:55am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

tongue

You shall never know the real girl behind the veil.

Never?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
This is tough grin
Number 1
I need TQ
hmmm too small. cheesy
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 6:38am On May 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahhha. I know that feeling. I grew up in a brotherless family. And I spent most part of my childhood with my female cousins..

Like you said, most ladies finds the idea fascinating..

I think I find you interesting, you are tender hearted, family oriented, you are extremely forth coming, direct, and communicative , artistic and creative, you can be so loving, compassionate, and loyal.

But when you don't get the same in return you usually shut down. but you are also resentful, unforgiving,persistent and so impatient...

I don't believe you are complicated.. Lol. You try so hard to be complicated online but offline? Nahhh cheesy

I hope you slept well.

LMAO. Thank you. You're correct about most of what you said, except the final part. I believe it's the other way around. I'm more easy going online because it's nothing personal, I'm not emotionally involved with anything or anyone. Feelings is my Achilles heel embarassed Offline, in all honestly, I'm like a loaded gun tongue

Enough about me, because you're quite a bag of contradictions yourself. Your moniker doesn't quite compliment the man behind it. You're actually quite smart & insightful. Usually I don't pay much attention to people with weird names because they tend to say dumb things but you're the opposite. Well played smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 6:51am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

It does look interesting grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 6:54am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

It does look interesting grin grin grin

It's a beauty grin Plus he has aggressive thighs, I can only imagine what he is capable of

Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Lionessza(f): 7:07am On May 15, 2017
ZarZar:

It's a beauty grin Plus he has aggressive thighs, I can only imagine what he is capable of

Lol thought I was the only one who noticed those thighs. Well I've heard the tougher the thighs the sweeter the prize and from what I see there I have little doubt tongue grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol thought I was the only one who noticed those thighs. Well I've heard the tougher the thighs the sweeter the prize and from what I see there I have little doubt tongue grin

Hihihi. Oh behave!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.