Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl (8959 Views)

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by sseunth(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2017
No. Just lecture me more

A form of bribe u pay to your inlaws so that they can release their child...
azaino:

do you even know what is bride price ??
Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by HENRYCHIKOD(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
dis post is just as useless as d poster
y d hype on igbo galz
most of dem ain't good as wives
u r d fool here, magote lik u, hw dare u talk to my tribe lik that

1 Like

Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by Victornezzar: 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
HENRYCHIKOD:
Earthworm am an igbo boy
It's just dat igbo galz don't value relationship

1 Like

Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
HENRYCHIKOD:

Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by sseunth(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
Funny people....

You people should kuku kill me
Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Not d lies
It's just dah igbo galz value money more dan relationship
That's when you meet one who is not from a good home.. most parents sees their in-laws like their problem solver.. that's why these girls has that mentality of Rich man or Nothing..
Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by Victornezzar: 4:33pm On May 16, 2017
androidroot:
That's when you meet one who is not from a good home.. most parents sees their in-laws like their problem solver.. that's why these girls has that mentality of Rich man or Nothing..
I agree with u on dat tho
Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

I agree with u on dat tho
You know generalization has killed us bro.. Thanks for understanding.. Sorry for my previous harsh words on you. Good evening.
Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by Victornezzar: 4:43pm On May 16, 2017
androidroot:
You know generalization has killed us bro.. Thanks for understanding.. Sorry for my previous harsh words on you. Good evening.
No p
Re: 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl by Solomonudofia(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside / Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.