Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? (6644 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / How Do I Convince A Girl To Accept Me After She Said No? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by solbinho: 6:19pm On May 16, 2017
How much is your p**na?
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are broke and thinking about sex?

Why On Earth do you think you are entitled to that? Just because you have a dick? cheesy

Wake Up to reality My Friend.

Just Go Celibate ok..... You aren't Worth A VAGINA

Improve your LIFE and get a WIFE

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
solbinho:
How much is your p**na?

Believe me it's more expensive if compared to the amount of sense, education and exposure you require to function in this part of the world.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 16, 2017
habby51:

Why pple/many are trying to rise up in dis hard economic recession, you're busy thinking/dreaming of puSĀ§y.

Bros wake up, you not getting younger anymore.

I recommend is 9ice track for you....
"LIVING THING"

those ur eye lashes cn sweep the whole street of Lasgidi
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by solbinho: 6:32pm On May 16, 2017
Wow!!! give yourself a huge round of applause. Now, take a look at your profile picture, what do you see? I see a broke girl with little or no educational exposure. From your first comment I think I'm right. grin
StephDamielola:

Believe me it's more expensive if compared to the amount of sense, education and exposure you require to function in this part of the world.

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by solbinho: 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
Multi color piece of garbage be forming nonsense. shocked
StephDamielola:

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Max24: 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Why On Earth do you think you are entitled to that? Just because you have a dick? cheesy

That's too cruel. Being broke does not mean asset-less. Might be a great guy around girls. Know many rich guys that use their girls as rags- domestic violence things, #punchbags.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

those ur eye lashes cn sweep the whole street of Lasgidi
Rilli
Tell me more
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
habby51:

Rilli
Tell me more

those ur LUCUBUS behind don make me fall yakata....I am calling d police rite nw 4u
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

those ur LUCUBUS behind don make me fall yakata....I am calling d police rite nw 4u
Lol
Funny
I can't witstand you bro, see ur chest.
A big forbia for many ladies
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by yoruBADboi(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Harsh kinda, u should have chosen mute instead of negative words
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2017
habby51:

Lol
Funny
I can't witstand you bro, see ur chest.
A big forbia for many ladies

see u...na FUFU full there ooo....don't b intimidated...I ll dance to ur rhythm
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 16, 2017
Randy91:

see u...na FUFU full there ooo....don't b intimidated...I ll dance to ur rhythm

Hmmmmmm
Ok
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2017
habby51:

Hmmmmmm Ok

ur signature though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Britain Celebrates World Nudity Day.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.