Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Is this called cheated on?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this called cheated on?? (2516 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this called cheated on?? by 21Bee: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2007
My man broke up with me because of snooped.
But we got back togethers after and he told me how he couldn't trust me because in the future i might snooping again.
I told him I'm not going to do that again.
And he also told me to do whatever I want because he don't give a mess. He got things to focused than worrying about what I might do.

Last weekend, I lost the feeling for him and wanting to break up with him soon, and I met another man from the party and he have no idea that I'm taken. I kissed him and nothing else more than just a kiss.
When I got home, I felt bad for unfaithful but the good thing is that they don't know each other.

I have a question,  If I lost the feeling for him, and is going to break up with him AND kissed another man is still called cheated on?
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2007
how old are you?
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by 21Bee: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2007
why?

i'm in the age of between 15-19
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LadyT(f): 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2007
I would say closer to 15 you sound very young.
He doesnt care what you do. Hes already stated that. I doubt he cares about you. If you dont love him just break up and move on.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by 21Bee: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2007
lol no i'm not 15.
im 17
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LadyT(f): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2007
I never had a boyfriend at 17 I was a late bloomer
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2007
you both dont seem to know what you are doing!

Go and study! At 17 i was busy reading my books not bothering about whether i was cheating on someone or not!
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LadyT(f): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2007
Hang on how old is your boyfriend?
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by Busta(f): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2007
17?
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2007
snooped? snooping?

what does that mean?
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LadyT(f): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2007
Means she was spying on him.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2007
Thank you T

he broke up with her because she spied on him lol
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by mamaput(f): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2007
For me its not cheating. its just sealing the breakup.
I will break up with him and learn from my mistake.Stop snooping nobody likes it.
She did not ask if she is old enough to have a boyfriend.
My daughter is 17 and has a boyfreind. Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by oyinboaja: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by 21Bee: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2007
my boyfriend is 18

well, i don't know if it's still called cheated on. =/

yes snooping or snooped mean spy
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by venusmaze: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2007
I have seen enough. embarassed

@mamput
She did not ask if she is old enough to have a boyfriend.
My daughter is 17 and has a boyfreind. Nothing wrong with it.

even if she didnt ask if she was old enough, i think david did a very wise thing and responsible thing. We are on line and there is no age restriction on this site, so sometimes maybe we can act responsibly when answering dilemmas such as this from a user who is apparently very young. You may want that for your child but it does not mean everyone else turns a blind eye. its a forum but there is such a thing as CONSCIENCE

Davidlyan
you are quite right about her age and her books wink
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2007
all this self righteous people sef,abeg make i hear word.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by Maneater1(f): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2007
is 21bee nigerian

anyways dont snoop around and break up with him b4 he calls it cheating.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by mamaput(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2007
venusmaze all she wants to know is was she cheating,.
she did not come here to ask if she is old enough to have a boyfriend.
And not because some people did not have a boyfriend all must do it that way.
Its like saying my way is the right way. There is no right way.
There are even married people with kids still studying.
That is the problem with Nigerians.When some one is telling something and asking . rather than just answer they go off point ask another question . well something like what is happing here.
The deed is done so just answer
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LadyT(f): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2007
mamaput whether you like it or not if you ask people to put their two cents in you get more than you bargained for. Thats what happens. If you don't like it don't ask for public opinion.

And I only think your getting a bit upset because your daughter is her age and has a boyfriend and you feel like shes being judged.

Personally I would advise young people to have as much fun as possible theres loads of time for the heart ache that goes with relationships.
By thats just my two cents.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by Macgreat(m): 4:19am On Feb 02, 2007
No it is called "A slap from behind" grin
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by mamaput(f): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2007
LadyT:

mamaput whether you like it or not if you ask people to put their two cents in you get more than you bargained for. Thats what happens. If you don't like it don't ask for public opinion.

And I only think your getting a bit upset because your daughter is her age and has a boyfriend and you feel like shes being judged.

Personally I would advise young people to have as much fun as possible theres loads of time for the heart ache that goes with relationships.
No am not upset but i judge people her age by her standard and she copes very well with boyfriend and school,.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by venusmaze: 2:00am On Feb 03, 2007
mamaput:

venusmaze all she wants to know is was she cheating,.
she did not come here to ask if she is old enough to have a boyfriend.
And not because some people did not have a boyfriend all must do it that way.
Its like saying my way is the right way. There is no right way.
There are even married people with kids still studying.
That is the problem with Nigerians.When some one is telling something and asking . rather than just answer they go off point ask another question . well something like what is happing here.
The deed is done so just answer

mamput
fair enough , i have read some replies to topics here by you and you have gone beyond the point in many cases, sometimes going so far removed from the topic than anyone can imagine, talking about your village etc. So please don't you think you are being sanctimonious by picking and choosing when you want to answer a question to the point? You can do this, if you choose, but don't accuse others of doing what you so often do. Just thought i say that. Please i don't  want a long drawn debate about on or off point issues.

Lady T i think summed up what i wanted to say. Please don't take things personal. it is a public forum and those who bare their private lives here can expect some form of criticism, it goes without saying. i know for a fact my mother wont come here telling a 17yr old to have a boyfriend, ifthe girl has a bf then she does, but my mum won't endorse it .FACT.

Sorry to 21Bee its about you at the end of the day, so back @topic
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by 21Bee: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2007
whatever,
I don't think it's cheated so sall good.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by mamaput(f): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2007
Well am not your mother and i have a mind of my own.
And i did not tell anyone to have a boyfriend. Go and bring one quot were i made that statement.
If i say its okey to have a boyfriend its not the same as saying go and get a boyfriend.
If i had started talking about my Village here ,21Bee would have preferred that to people asking her why she has a boyfriend.
By the way how old are the people asking her how old she is,?
Just because you want to play goody two shoes means nothing.
Its not about when you started but the number of men ABI
A woman can start dating at 30 but she can very fast overtake the woman that started with 15.
WE should start a topic with "How many men have you had sex with".
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LadyT(f): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2007
venusmaze:

mamput
fair enough , i have read some replies to topics here by you and you have gone beyond the point in many cases, sometimes going so far removed from the topic than anyone can imagine, talking about your village etc. So please don't you think you are being sanctimonious by picking and choosing when you want to answer a question to the point? You can do this, if you choose, but don't accuse others of doing what you so often do. Just thought i say that. Please i don't want a long drawn debate about on or off point issues.

Lady T i think summed up what i wanted to say. Please don't take things personal. it is a public forum and those who bare their private lives here can expect some form of criticism, it goes without saying. i know for a fact my mother wont come here telling a 17yr old to have a boyfriend, ifthe girl has a boyfriend then she does, but my mum won't endorse it .FACT.

Sorry to 21Bee its about you at the end of the day, so back @topic

What the HELL are you talking about You have lost me completely.

Can you re-read my posts before you start accusing me of taking things personally.
Here is what I said please read carefully,

LadyT:

I made it clear it was a public forum and you would get all sorts of opinions!!!
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by venusmaze: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2007
@Lady T
oh my this is funny smiley Lady T i said i agree with you, please read my post again, it was not addressed to you all i did was mention your name in one line saying i agree with you and that mamaput should not take things personally lol. Can you see it now? i hope so. Becuase i totally agreed with your comments start to finish , you were concise.

@Mamaput
if i play goodie two shoes here, that's great, because that's the person i am. No need to start taking things personal and getting personal. From you post you are not young any more, so act accordingly . Thanks for the compliment about me being goodie goodie. It's my mum's great job, atleast i know i was not allowed to have boyfriends at the age you proudly shout you let your daughter have boyfriends. And thank God for the family i am from, i managed to remain a virgin till i married and now have a son and a career. So again thank you very much. Like i said before if you choose to live the life you want, then by all means go for it, but don't start getting personal if the response others give are not to your liking. Besides madamme my mother won;t be caught dead here. FACT!
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by LadyT(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2007
I see it now but it was the way it was worded!

Shame on you ,you rotten medics not only have bad hand writing you also use less words as well! tongue
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by venusmaze: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2007
sorry so sorry, i use very few words like you know in my profession, abbreviations are the norm for me, so i have to try by best here.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by Radiant(f): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2007
David, so after reading the girl's 'story', the only thing that came to your mind was to ask for her age? I feel you man. You got me laughin real hard grin grin grin

The rest of y'all have made my night too wink grin
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by mamaput(f): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2007
venusmaze
You were so good in Quoting Lady T and what she said about personal life.
I advise you to keepyour mother out of this topic .
Every one takes their mother for holy OK.
But Back to , You Lie .
Mama put says you lie.
A Good girl never talks about here totto statues.
My daughter bleeps yes but you will never find her talking about her status in a forum like you are doing Married or not.
Go and be a good mama like your mama get off the forum and take care of your kid.
Re: Is this called cheated on?? by fellow(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2007
Well what else would you want to call that if not cheating? you kissed another man while he was not there? ask yourself this question, would you still go ahead to kiss him if your boyfriend was there? i do not think so.
At 17 i think you should be able to put 2 and 2 together but honestly i think you should stick to yourself and try build your life. Life's too short and precious to waste it at a lil age.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fish And Bird In Love! / How Do I Let A Guy Down Gently And Nicely? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.